× Register Login What's New! Contact us

View Poll Results: What is your best option

Voters
4. Login to vote on this poll
  • forums

4 100.00%
  • social networks (facebook, twitter, ...)

0 0%
  • blogs

0 0%
  • indifferent, I just like to browse the net

0 0%
  • I just don't like internet, I visit it just when needed ()

0 0%
  • I have better activities than sitting and spending hours on the net (I do sports, I read books)

0 0%
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1688

what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)

marwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)

Report bad ads?

Assalamu Alaikom - Peace

So we're here in a basically islamic forum. But I don't know if you are here because it's the best place you like to visit ? or is it your second option among other websites/communities ?

I'm not talking about religious forums in particular, but in general, do you prefer participating in forums where threads are created by a member and other members contribute with posts ? Or do you prefer other interactive forms :
    - social networks ( status updates, free raw ideas, comments/likes,...),
    - personal blogs : do you feel more comfortable when you control your own blog, where you can freely put your ideas ? or even you like to subscribe to others' blogs.
    - or the type of website it is not really important, you are indifferent.
    - you don't like internet at all, you just visit it if you have an objective (learning, defending an idea, ...)
    - other activities are more important than internet in some aspects (like reading books, or making sport, or meeting people).
    Last edited by marwen; 09-15-2011 at 07:32 PM.

"O you who believe! Fear ALLAH as He should be feared" [aal 'Imraan, 102]

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِۦ آل عِمرَان - 102

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)

that was incomplete- i do my work on it - ebay
    i visit alternative news sites since i unplugged my idiot box (tv)
    and i visit forums to make sure comformist views don't dominate
    | Likes marwen liked this post

2dvls74 1 - what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)

2vw9341 1 - what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)

chat Quote

joyous fairy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)

I'm not sure. .

I like Facebook to keep in touch with friends and I like forums (Im only a member of 2 including this), to share views. I also like forums to meet people from different parts of the world.

I also used to play a lot of games on the net, not anymore though, I think Ive grown out of them lol.
    chat Quote

Innocent Soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I usually read articles, stories, quotes etc on net and forums. I like sports but I don't do much sports because I don't have people with whom I can play and also due to studies. I like sharing views other people contributing etc that is mostly done on forums also.

wwwislamicboardcom - what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    shible's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    wat to Say?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I browse to kill time, Use to look for latest softwares and application,
    but i like spending more time in a calm park or by the side of a river than in internet. unfortunately i cannot find them so sticking with internet
    | Likes Samiun liked this post

chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)