× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 2064

The Strength of Our Sisters.

Tawangar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thumbs up The Strength of Our Sisters.

Report bad ads?

| Likes Endymion, Abz2000 liked this post

What is now proved was once only imagined.

wwwislamicboardcom - The Strength of Our Sisters.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Marina-Aisha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The Strength of Our Sisters.

oh my! i hope she does get an apology. he should have got another nurse, he was way out of line.
    chat Quote

marwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Irreligious people always choose immodesty by the name of freedom and modernity, but their intentions are worse,
    and it really hurts when they don't care about our religion.
    But subhanallah that's sister was very strong. May Allah reward her, and protect our sisters everywhere.
    | Likes Endymion liked this post

"O you who believe! Fear ALLAH as He should be feared" [aal 'Imraan, 102]

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِۦ آل عِمرَان - 102

chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

we had the same issues almost every time we went for scans,
    they'd confirm that there wouldn't be a male doctor, then we'd go in and there'd be a male assistant, would have to kick up a fuss to get them to leave despite having made it clear.

the day of the birth was even worse - they had told us that the scans showed that the birth was due and the scans couldn't be more than 10 days out, we had had to argue with them for 3 weeks saying we were quite certain they were wrong as the periods showed otherwise, and we felt they were wrong. they even sent social workers to the house when we refused to go to scans due to their constant pestering.
    the day of the birth - early by period, 3 weeks late by scan - the nurse claimed the birth was way out - despite us knowing the contractions were less than 5 minutes apart, they told us to go home - i asked if there was a lounge to wait in - no, i said - ok, we'll go home and have to do it ourselves if necessary, but i was taking pictures of that monitor strip that was spewing out showing contractions at 5 mins..
    next thing - she says let me go fill out the report,
    and 5 minutes later (despite us having made it clear) a male doctor comes in and asks to do an examination,
    had to argue with him until i began raising my voice, then he tried spinning it saying we'd have to sign a form saying he had offered an examination and we had refused
    -we said "fine".
    they go out and in 10 minutes - i deliver the baby myself.
    not a single apology - but they marked it on their file as "an incident" on my part.

these people are losing all sense of shame and encouraging others to do so too.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 11-06-2011 at 12:08 AM.
    | Likes جوري liked this post

2dvls74 1 - The Strength of Our Sisters.

2vw9341 1 - The Strength of Our Sisters.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000 View Post
    i deliver the baby myself.
    Isn't it a blessing to be the first person your baby sees? I think perhaps if you weren't upset by the events you'd have thought that as a momentous thing.
    I don't encourage home births by any means (it is a personal preference & women didn't always survive child birth nor their infants survived infancy) but women have been giving birth at home for millenniums and survived & in fact fared better than birth in hospitals..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

Medicine is my craft yet I have always felt that for healthy women the obstetrical part of ob/Gyne belongs at home with a midwife..

btw. Abington Hospital sucks.. and I am not sure why a nurse would be the one to see a patient with haemorrhoidal bleeding?.. something is fishy

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - The Strength of Our Sisters.

chat Quote

Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mash'Allah she have courage to do it, let we have that courage all Insha'Allah
    chat Quote

Tawangar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen View Post
    Irreligious people always choose immodesty by the name of freedom and modernity, but their intentions are worse,
    and it really hurts when they don't care about our religion.
    But subhanallah that's sister was very strong. May Allah reward her, and protect our sisters everywhere.
    Aaameen Sidi.
    'Alaykum Salam.

What is now proved was once only imagined.

wwwislamicboardcom - The Strength of Our Sisters.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! The Strength of Our Sisters. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The Strength of Our Sisters.