× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1539

Is there legitimacy to this ''دعاء الكرب الشديد'' or is it a shiite type thing?

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

دعاء الكرب الشديد

دعاء الكرب الشديد:من الدكتور أحمد الكبيسي في الحلقة قبل الماضية في برنامج الكلمة وأخواتها.
    والدعاء مجرب لزين العابدينبن الحسين بن علي بن أب طالب رضي الله عنهما.
    الهي كيف أدعوك وأنا انا وكيف أقطع رجائي منك وأنت أنت .الهي ان لم أسألك فتعطني فمن دا الدي أسأله فيعطني؛وان لم أدعك فتستجيب لي فمن دا الدي أدعوه فيستجيب لي ؛وان لم أتضرع اليك فترحمني فمن دا الدي أتضرع اليه فيرحمني.
    اله وكما فلقت البحر لموسى فنجيته من الغرق؛فصلي وسلم يارب على محمد وآل محمد ونجني مما أنا فيه من كرب بفرج عاجل وغير آجل وبرحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين.
    اللهم آمين
    يقال ثلاث ليالي في كل ليلة 100 مرة في الثلث الأخير من الليل وبعد ركعتين تهجد قل هدا الدعاء.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Is there legitimacy to this ''دعاء الكرب الشديد'' or is it a shiite type thing?

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Is there legitimacy to this ''دعاء الكرب الشديد'' or is it a shiite type thing?

Translation

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Is there legitimacy to this ''دعاء الكرب الشديد'' or is it a shiite type thing?

humna humna
    I'll get to it in a bit not in the mood just yet..
    | Likes Salahudeen liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Is there legitimacy to this ''دعاء الكرب الشديد'' or is it a shiite type thing?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

rough translation by me

The du3a of intense anguish:

والدعاء مجرب لزين العابدينبن الحسين بن علي بن أب طالب رضي الله عنهما.
    الهي كيف أدعوك وأنا انا وكيف أقطع رجائي منك وأنت أنت .الهي ان لم أسألك فتعطني فمن دا الدي أسأله فيعطني؛وان لم أدعك فتستجيب لي فمن دا الدي أدعوه فيستجيب لي ؛وان لم أتضرع اليك فترحمني فمن دا الدي أتضرع اليه فيرحمني.
    اله وكما فلقت البحر لموسى فنجيته من الغرق؛فصلي وسلم يارب على محمد وآل محمد ونجني مما أنا فيه من كرب بفرج عاجل وغير آجل وبرحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين.
    اللهم آمين
    يقال ثلاث ليالي في كل ليلة 100 مرة في الثلث الأخير من الليل وبعد ركعتين تهجد قل هدا الدعاء.

This du3a is trialed by 'Zain El'Abdeed al 'husein bin abi talib (may Allah be pleased with both of them)<<this is the part that has me suspicious that it's a shiite invention
    My lord (ilahi) how can I supplicate to you when I am me and hinder my hope in you when you're you. Ilahi (my Lord) if I don't ask you to give then who is it that will give? If I don't supplicate so that you'd respond then who is it that will respond? If I don't beseech you to have mercy on me then who do I beseech to have mercy on me? Oh God as you've split the sea for Moses & saved him from drowning let your peace & blessings be on the prophet Mohamed and the ummah of Mohamed & save me from this anguish sooner before later by your mercy oh most merciful .. Allhouma ameen
    to be said in tahajud 100 times in qyaam el'lyel..the last 1/3 of the night..

well did my part is it legitimate?
    Is there legitimacy to this ''&#1583;&#1593;&#1575;&#1569; &#1575;&#1604;&#1603;&#1585;&#1576; &#1575;&#1604;&#1588;&#1583;&#1610;&#1583;'' or is it a shiite type thing?

chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Is there legitimacy to this ''&#1583;&#1593;&#1575;&#1569; &#1575;&#1604;&#1603;&#1585;&#1576; &#1575;&#1604;&#1588;&#1583;&#1610;&#1583;'' or is it a shiite type thing? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Is there legitimacy to this ''&#1583;&#1593;&#1575;&#1569; &#1575;&#1604;&#1603;&#1585;&#1576; &#1575;&#1604;&#1588;&#1583;&#1610;&#1583;'' or is it a shiite type thing?