× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15 visibility 24229

Weakness & Dizziness

ILuvAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Weakness & Dizziness

Report bad ads?

I feel so weak and dizzy all the time. My sleeping pattern is not good. sometimes I sleep a lot and sometimes I dont. I lose concentration in my class and studies. How can I be more energetic? I pray to Allah all the time. but is there any specific dua I can recite for this? Please help me.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    'Abd-al Latif's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    CagePrisoners.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Weakness & Dizziness

Ask Allah but tie your camel. In other words, ask Allah for help but make the effort to achieve what you are seeking. Food won't fall from the sky and land into your mouth if you ask Allah to feed your hungry stomach. You gotta get out there and make things happen

One of the best ways to focus, sleep well (including a well adjusted body clock i.e. when your body automatically wants to sleep or wake up) and feel full of energy (literally feel as you have extra energy to burn through the day) is through exercise. Exercise helps to sleep better, improves concentration, strengthens the memory and uplifts one's mood to feeling positive a lot the time. I don't know of anything after du'aa and trust in Allah that can help you more than exercising and eating healthy.

Play sports with your friends at an Islamic gym or join a female only club that you can join in with playful activities. Otherwise your mind and body will stagnate like water that looses its freshness if it stays still for too long.
    Last edited by 'Abd-al Latif; 01-08-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    | Likes Live2Learn90, ILuvAllah liked this post
    Weakness & Dizziness

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.”
    [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you for the advice.
    chat Quote

'Abd-al Latif's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    CagePrisoners.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah View Post
    Thank you for the advice.
    No problem.

And if you have worries that are constantly haunting you, work to overcome them. Numbing any pain will only feel worse once you finally begin to feel it.
    Last edited by 'Abd-al Latif; 01-08-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    Weakness & Dizziness

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.”
    [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ghazalah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    It's all good... :D
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You need to first get your sleeping pattern sorted. At the moment my sleeping pattern isn't great and I can tell it's reflecting on my day massively, so get that sorted. The best way to do that is do 'sleep hygiene' do not sleep for a full 24 hours and by nightfall you will be tired, so pick a time you would like to normally sleep and get to sleep at that time.

Also, make sure your diet is good. Make sure you're eating enough and also the right types of food.

Work out-trust me this works wonders. If you're mentally stable you will no doubt be physically stable also.

This dua comes to mind...

Allahumma inni a’oodhoo bika minal-hammi-walhazan. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal-ghammi-wal-kasal. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal jubni wal bukhl. Wa’a oodhoo bikal min ghalabatid-dayni-waqarir rijal.

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.

“Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.”
    (The Holy Qur’an-94:6)

WaAllahu Ta'laa Alam.
    Last edited by Ghazalah; 01-08-2012 at 06:07 PM.
    | Likes ILuvAllah liked this post
    Weakness & Dizziness

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant,
    for mountains are made out of
    pebbles...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah View Post
    You need to first get your sleeping pattern sorted. At the moment my sleeping pattern isn't great and I can tell it's reflecting on my day massively, so get that sorted. The best way to do that is do 'sleep hygiene' do not sleep for a full 24 hours and by nightfall you will be tired, so pick a time you would like to normally sleep and get to sleep at that time.

Also, make sure your diet is good. Make sure you're eating enough and also the right types of food.

Work out-trust me this works wonders. If you're mentally stable you will no doubt be physically stable also.

This dua comes to mind...

Allahumma inni a’oodhoo bika minal-hammi-walhazan. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal-ghammi-wal-kasal. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal jubni wal bukhl. Wa’a oodhoo bikal min ghalabatid-dayni-waqarir rijal.

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.

“Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.”
    (The Holy Qur’an-94:6)

WaAllahu Ta'laa Alam.
    Thank you. I have no worries that stress me Alhamdulillah. I think I need to start exercising.
    chat Quote

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please try to take vitamin Bs complex supplement. inshaAllah it will help alot. How are you eating? do you eat meat?
    Weakness & Dizziness

heart 1 - Weakness & Dizziness

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla View Post

Please try to take vitamin Bs complex supplement. inshaAllah it will help alot. How are you eating? do you eat meat?
    Yes I eat meat and fish quite often and sometimes eggs and vegetables.
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So many responses but nobody has pointed out the obvious - go and see a doctor. You might be anemic or have some other issue which can be diagnosed and treated. I pray you get well soon insha'Allah.
    Weakness & Dizziness

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes i guess you need to see the doctor. are you anaemic always faint or anything like it? and what about eating yellowish or orangish fruit like pumpkin, banana, tomatoes, and etc. are you eating those?

Sometimes not enough potassium could be the problem it's a rare problem but it happens.
    Weakness & Dizziness

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah View Post
    I feel so weak and dizzy all the time. My sleeping pattern is not good. sometimes I sleep a lot and sometimes I dont. I lose concentration in my class and studies. How can I be more energetic? I pray to Allah all the time. but is there any specific dua I can recite for this? Please help me.

The best thing is to sleep at the same time everynight and wake up at the same time every morning. Also to eat moderate portions of food as eating bigger portions will make one feel tired and lethargic. Eating the right healthy foods including a lot of fresh fruit and vegatables and cutting out junk food and high in saturated and trans fats. Drinking an adequate amount of water. Doing a sufficient amount of exercise like around 30 - 45 minutes 4 to 5 times a week.

Please read the following for more information on improving health:

15 Ways to Lose weight & get your health back

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...alth-back.html

By taking these steps we will also be able to do more worship. We would be able to pray more voluntary prayers, recite and memorise more Qur'an, adkhar and duas. One would also have a fresh enough mind to be able to learn more whether it is Islamic or secular studies. Just have the energy to do more good deeds in general.

Also our bodies have a right over us. Our bodies have been loaned to us from Allah and when someone gives us something to borrown then surely we try and look after it as much as possible before returning it. Then should we not look after our own bodies before we have to return it back to Allah?

May Allah enable us to look after ourselves so we fulfill the rights of our body. Ameen
    Weakness & Dizziness

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes I have seen doctor, he said I have vitamin D deficiency. He gave me meds for that. Its true, sometimes I have low potassium. I dont eat much fruits and thats a bad habit. I should start eating more fruits and do exercises regularly InshAllah. Thank you all, for the helpful suggestions.

JazakAllah Khair
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla View Post
    yes i guess you need to see the doctor. are you anaemic always faint or anything like it? and what about eating yellowish or orangish fruit like pumpkin, banana, tomatoes, and etc. are you eating those?

Sometimes not enough potassium could be the problem it's a rare problem but it happens.
    Yes I think I may have Anemia because I get these symptoms feeling of weakness, or fatigue, general malaise and sometimes poor concentration. I have a genetic liver disease which cause my blood circulation to flow at an abnormal speed, faster than usual. Doctor said due to this fact my blood count will always be lower than normal.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alhamdulillah you have seen the doctor. Can you please share what the doctor has suggested for vitamin D deficiency , the only thing that i know that the cure is to be exposed to the morning sun lol.

Please always do checkups with the doctor at least once in the 4 months.

May Allah make it easy in everything you do ameen.
    Weakness & Dizziness

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Mayana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    GivingGuidance Counselor
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have been in the same situation you're in right now and what worked for me are the following things

• Fixing your sleeping schedule in that you sleep early and wake up early as well. Say, you go to sleep a little after Isha and wake up for Fajr and stay up afterwards.
    • Having a big and nutritious breakfast with lots of protein, fruits/vegetables and fluids.
    • Starting your day with some exercise: It doesn't have to be a full on workout at the gym, what's better is actually a nice jog or walk outside in the fresh morning air. The fresh weather wakes you up and the adrenaline gets you going.
    • Our beloved prophet (saw) has said that the early hours of the morning are golden. So try to study early in the morning. Your mind and body will be fresh from the sleep, Fajr, breakfast and the workout.
    • Next, make a list of things you'd like to accomplish every day, a To-Do list, if you will. It helps you both, on a psychological and practical level: You can actually see your progress and realize that you're actually getting work done.
    • Have small snacks throughout the day: Nuts, fruit, yogurt etc
    • Have a healthy and nutritional lunch and dinner.
    • Try to find a daily routine that works best for you.
    Proper sleeping, exercising and eating habits go a long way and will help you a lot with getting energy back, bi idhnillah.

Take things one step at a time and you will see progress very soon, inshAllah
    | Likes Beardo, ILuvAllah liked this post
    Weakness & Dizziness

At Giving Guidance, we serve as a confidential and responsive helpline system for individuals at all levels. We strive to give advice from an Islamic perspective to anyone seeking assistance while overcoming obstacles in their lives.
    chat Quote

20. Hide
Hey there! Weakness & Dizziness Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Weakness & Dizziness