× Register Login What's New! Contact us

View Poll Results: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?

Voters
4. Login to vote on this poll
  • Introvert

4 100.00%
  • Extrovert

0 0%
Results 1 to 17 of 17 visibility 13164

Introvert or extrovert?

Ramadan90's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Introvert or extrovert?

Report bad ads?

ASA

Are you introvert or extrovert?

I have personally an introvert personality. Dont like to be in the spot light or attention, quite, dont like to socialize(I like to be myself, too many people drains my enegy), dont like to have many friends, I am more spiritual than materialistic(I would be depressed without Islam).

The most problem I face everytime is when people percieve me as stuckup and conceited because I dont talk that much. If someone dont want to talk about something beneficial. I just dont like to talk that much, I am more of the person who talks one in one conversations.

Salam
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    joyous fairy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Introvert or extrovert?

Walaikum salam,

I am introvert and people generally think Im shy/quiet but when I get to know someone, I start talking a lot more.

I dont think its necessarily a bad thing being an introvert or extrovert, everyone has a different personality, this makes the world a much more interesting place.

Also, being an introvert does not mean you wont have many friend, in fact, it can mean you have more friends because you listen more and people come to you to talk. Or even have more meaningful friendships.

There are a lot of psychological tests you can do to find out what kind of personality you have, maybe the thread starter can add some links in the OP, so people can find out what they are?
    chat Quote

serena77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu-alaikum

I"m both. I have aspergers syndrome and so its harder for me to be in social situations but i've often worked jobs dealing w/ people and the public and really enjoy that for the most part.. however... amongst a peer group that i don't know well.... I tend to keep a lot of things internal ....
    serena
    chat Quote

Flame of Hope's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3 View Post
    ASA

I have personally an introvert personality. Dont like to be in the spot light or attention, quite, dont like to socialize(I like to be myself, too many people drains my enegy), dont like to have many friends, I am more spiritual than materialistic(I would be depressed without Islam).

The most problem I face everytime is when people percieve me as stuckup and conceited because I dont talk that much. If someone dont want to talk about something beneficial. I just dont like to talk that much, I am more of the person who talks one in one conversations.

Salam

I'm an introvert of the intense kind. I can so relate to what you're saying.

I don't like crowded places. They are kind of scary to me.
    Introvert or extrovert?

It is pointless to watch other people's houses crumbling when our own house is in need of repair and attention.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamualaikum,

Sometime my wife, my relatives, or my friends were surprised when they knew I am a 'popular' person. There are many people who know me, although I could not recognize them.

I have many friends. This is one of happiness in my life.

format_quote Originally Posted by joyous fairy View Post
    Also, being an introvert does not mean you wont have many friend, in fact, it can mean you have more friends because you listen more and people come to you to talk. Or even have more meaningful friendships.
    True.

I am a type of person who listen more than talk, I can not speak in front of public (even I am a stutterer). I don't like to be The Star of the Party, but I prefer to sit alone in the corner. And I always want to have a time when I enjoy being alone.

That's because I am an introvert person.

But I am not a person who spend the time with stay on the room. I have many activities that made me meet many people, and meet many people made me have many friends.

So, it's not true that the introvert can not have friends.
    chat Quote

Ghazalah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    It's all good... :D
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Introvert and Extrovert are very broad and general terms, they're just a bunch of traits clustered together. I think the question should be are you more introverted than extroverted, vice versa. Because in some situations you can be extroverted and some situations introverted.

Personally, I believe I'm more introverted than extrovert.
    | Likes ~Raindrop~, Banu_Hashim liked this post
    Introvert or extrovert?

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant,
    for mountains are made out of
    pebbles...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think I've become more extroverted as times has gone by. I quite enjoyed being introverted- to an extent.
    chat Quote

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i don't know...maybe i am and sometimes i think ppl don't like it so its better for me to introvert in the sense but i think it hindered my talent and creativity huhu
    Introvert or extrovert?

heart 1 - Introvert or extrovert?

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

a poll should be added with the topic.

Introvert.
    Introvert or extrovert?

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Al-bint's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3 View Post
    ASA

Salam
    salaam alikum!
    your description describes me too completely! Introvert!
    chat Quote

shehzad.sattar's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?

Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?
    chat Quote

Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Introvert or extrovert?

chat Quote

aflawedbeing's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Too extroverted for my own good at times.
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

People say if we are not talkative person we will not able to sell something. But from my experiences in sales and marketing, it's not true.

Actually the customers do not want to meet someone who talk much and try to convince them to buy something. But they want to meet someone who can listen to them and understand what they need/want.

So, don't worry if you are a introvert and want to work in sales and marketing. What you should do is develop your "listen and understand" skill.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    RuralMuslimah's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It entirely depends on who I am with. If I know you, if I am comfortable with you, I am an extrovert. If I don't know you very well, I am very much an introvert. For me, it's not a matter of being shy, it's a matter of self-preservation because of some issues that have gone in over my life, and the fact I just flat out don't trust people because of those incidents.
    chat Quote

Abdul Fattah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a.k.a. steve
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aselam
    I'm introverted myself, and I don't think people think I'm stuck-up because I refuse to talk. Perhaps that's the reason they give you when you ask them, but most likely it has nothing to do with wheter or not you talk, but moreso wtith your bodylanguage. Most of the time it's not so much what we say that matters (or in this case what we don't say) but the way we (don't) say it!
    Introvert or extrovert?

Check out my website for my conversion story.
    Check out my free e-book if you like reading drama-novels.
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am not introvert or extrovert. I dislike to categorize myself to some limits.

Introvert or extrovert?

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

22. Hide
Hey there! Introvert or extrovert? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Introvert or extrovert?