× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 34 visibility 4448

How do I get rid of this guy?

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Salam

I'm in school with this Muslim guy. I've made it very clear to him in the beginning of the term that he shouldn't talk to me in appropiately. Anyway now he's more careful, but he keeps saying to me this every morning when I come to class 'The heart greets ya warmly my love'! I need his Shakespeare twilight arsed soap opera crap GONE. He emberasses me in front of the whole class. A close friend of mine heard him gossip to other guys that he wants to see if I will slap him one day, and apparently that's what he wants. What a creep!

Brothers, Sisters, what should I do?
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

2. Report bad ads?
    CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: How do I get rid of this guy?

how old is he?

And how does him saying that embarasses you? The class should rather be laughing at this modern-day Shakespear!

I guess just complain to the teacher? :S

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Looooooooooooooooolllllllllllll!

sorry, i couldn't help laughing at the way you described it
    Last edited by Abz2000; 01-17-2012 at 12:54 AM.
    | Likes Snowflake liked this post

2dvls74 1 - How do I get rid of this guy?

2vw9341 1 - How do I get rid of this guy?

yahia12's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Try to ignore him at first, to do so you need have a lot of patience. Do not pay attention to anything he is doing. I would suggest complain to the dean.

6. Report bad ads?
    sis muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

just ignore, dont respond how long is he going to keep on doing that then or i dunno mayb get ur dad or someone to talk and scare him :s i duno what the teachers would do though coz in my skool nothing much is done in these situations the student just gets told off and thats it

The life of this world is our journey, NOT destination !!! So... Be always the Best Traveller... who always wish to go back to our Final Home... in Jannah !!! ♥

Tyrion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm guessing you're in High School? If so, just report him to the teacher. Or kick him in his "special place".
    | Likes GuestFellow liked this post

joyous fairy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Walaikum salam

Just slap him one

Messing, report him to a tutor, or tell him if he carries on you will report him.

UmmuShaheed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dont even look at him, when you come into class. Make sure its visible you have headphones on. Blast your quran and don't even make eye contact. It's going to be clear you don't care about a thing he says
    | Likes peace_maker liked this post

Abdullahi E's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ansariyah View Post
    Salam

I'm in school with this Muslim guy. I've made it very clear to him in the beginning of the term that he shouldn't talk to me in appropiately.
    i would say to u not tell to teacher but tell to one of ur muslim family member to tell him to fear Allah swt and stop what he is doing
    | Likes sis muslimah liked this post

12. Report bad ads?
    Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You could always run him over and make it look like an accident . I'm just kidding, you'd have to answer the Heavenly interrogation if you do that. Go to your Principal/Headteacher and report him for harassment. If that doesn't work, have your parents talk to his if you go to the same Mosque.
    | Likes GuestFellow liked this post

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

if u do decide to slap him, please let us know beforehand and then update the thread when u return
    i can imagine a description of the whole class going silent and turning around.

2dvls74 1 - How do I get rid of this guy?

2vw9341 1 - How do I get rid of this guy?

serena77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaams sister
    i think ignoring him is best. He wants a reaction. Don't give it to him... ignore him completely... don't make eye contact... don't let it be obvious your feathers are ruffled.. anything...
    Serena
    | Likes Muezzin, Abdullahi E liked this post

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

remind me of my hubby lol how i hated him but at that time i've finished my schools lol.

Please do not hate him so much because i think there is a hadith saying that if you hate someone too much it'll turn it to the opposite way.
    so just be cool and try to stay calm. you have to try learn all the techniques you can lol

heart 1 - How do I get rid of this guy?

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.

tigerkhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

just no comments......................but if in pakistan someone do it to any girl of my family, i just break his arms.
    | Likes Salahudeen, GuestFellow liked this post

18. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamualaikum.

Adolescence is a period in which a child grows very rapidly toward adulthood. But the very rapid growth also led to mental instability and personality. it could cause them to behave strangely.

Adolescence is also a period in which a person starts sexually attracted to opposite gender and start to feel like to get a partner. Also, adolescence is a time where someone starts looking for a personality. Unfortunately the city teenager today is strongly influenced by pop culture like movies that did not reflect real life, but they think that's right.

Now we go to the case.

That guy has a special feeling to sister Ansariyah, however, sister Ansariyah did not give him a response, might be because sister Ansariyah did not know about it.

It causes that guy was disappointed and also angry. So he does an act of revenge by constantly teasing sister Ansariyah, because he actually wants to get attention from sister Ansariyah in any form. Instability of personality that makes him do this.

And he did it in front of a crowd because he wanted people view him as "The Love Warrior" who never give up to get the girl he wants. Usually this is caused by the influence of pop movies.

No wonder if he wants sister Ansariyah slap him, as this will make him proud and feel as The Love Warrior that do not easily give up. So sister Ansariyah should never slap him.

Okay, now to sister Ansariyah. What you must do is ignore him, in the proper way that will make him stop teasing you.

I give you a tip. Train yourself to remain calm, and train your facial expressions so as not to be seen if you feel annoyed by this guy. when he's bothering you, people will see your face expression. And if you look disturbed, then people would love to see him as a The Love Warrior who never give up.

So, you have to do when he's teasing you in front of crowds is to stay calm, keep a straight face, and say hello to your female friends. Let's just that guy is not there. then people will look towards him and view him as a loser who does not receive the attention from the girl that he expect.

This will make him feel ashamed, and Insha Allah, he will stop disturb you.
    | Likes Muezzin, Snowflake liked this post

Amat Allah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa AlikumAssalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

O honey, Ignoring is the cure after Allah in shaa Allah...

Never make him push ya to do anything wrong but just be calm and strong like arock and also don`t forget to pray for the poor guy to be guided and for thewhole world too

If I was in your place then I would be laughing from inside for such sillinessbut showing nothing, such guys make me laugh and I really feel pity and sorryfor them , May Allah guide them Ameeen...

just try yourbest my dear and precious sister to make your school days the best and have somuch of fun as long as you are still having them and whenever you face anythingthen remember that it is nothing and just turn it to something funny in shaaAllah...

May Allah bewith ya and be pleased with ya and May He The Exalted guide us all Ameeeen

Love ya my darling for the sake of Allah ...

Take care of your precious self...

| Likes sis muslimah liked this post

sapvas2xc6e9di1ikgif 1 - How do I get rid of this guy?

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ansariyah View Post
    Salam

I'm in school with this Muslim guy. I've made it very clear to him in the beginning of the term that he shouldn't talk to me in appropiately. Anyway now he's more careful, but he keeps saying to me this every morning when I come to class 'The heart greets ya warmly my love'! I need his Shakespeare twilight arsed soap opera crap GONE. He emberasses me in front of the whole class. A close friend of mine heard him gossip to other guys that he wants to see if I will slap him one day, and apparently that's what he wants. What a creep!

Brothers, Sisters, what should I do?

What he wants from you is a reaction. He wants to wind you up which thus far he is successful at. So what you need to do is not to react. Just completely ignore him and act as though he does not exist. He will eventually get boted and stop trying.

Maybe tell him you will inform your brother or male relative if he continues just to scare him a bit so he backs off, but the main thing to do is to ignore him and not teact to him.

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bah, ardianto already stole my thunder. Brother, you've been lurking over at the Something Awful forums too, haven't you?

I see that the myth of the "Nice Guy" is prevalent even in Islamic culture. This guy you describe, he reminds me a lot of how I used to be. He fancies himself a chivalric knight, but in reality, he is a seething mass of anger and rage, because how dare you not return his affection?!?

This is what he is thinking: "Don't you realize that I am the perfect guy for you? I will take care of you and treat you better than any other guy. I am your prince, and you are my princess." Then later, as time goes on and his affections are not returned, he becomes angrier: "I can't believe that you don't see how perfect I am for you. What is your problem?"

As others have said, ignoring this guy is the best way to make him go away. The more he talks, the stupider he makes himself look.

One day he'll realize that you don't care, and he'll get over it, and move on. It happened to me.

Ghazalah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    It's all good... :D
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wslm...

Ignore him. People like this feed off attention, so once he sees you are giving him none he will let it go. Plus, I'm pretty sure his 'joke' will die down soon. They always do with losers like him.

Or, if it get's too much, speak to the teacher about it.

I had a similar problem when I was your age, so I told my brother, he had a few 'words' with them and that was the last of it. He even apologised to me
    | Likes peace_maker liked this post

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant,
    for mountains are made out of
    pebbles...

24. Report bad ads?
    ژاله's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! How do I get rid of this guy? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How do I get rid of this guy?