star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you for your time :)

Report bad ads?

I am going to stop posting for a while and read over carefully a lot of the threads and posts I missed. I will pray and be led of the Lord of what I should do next. I know God loves me regardless of what anyone says, I am trusting Him to deliver me from any deception in my life. One could never appreciate the mercy of God until they have known the Devil's justice. I have experienced Satan's justice and tasted that the Lord is good. Thank you all for your time and patience. Some of you have been particulary sweet. I have shared all I know to be the truth in all sincerity, but Islam doesn't shine for me. God has not led me in that direction.
    you are all loved
    Burninglight
    Burned out
    | Likes Periwinkle18, ~ Sabr ~, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Thank you for your time :)

PS. If any want to PM me, that is fine. I promise to respond. In the mean time I am tying to catch up with all the links and youtube videos all have sent me. There is a lot more going on then I know. So, I don't want to speak about that which I don't know about Islam, because even what I think I know may not be true. So I am going to try listening and watching a little more.
    Respectfully
    Burninglight
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~ liked this post
    chat Quote

Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish you had been sincere.

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

Riana17's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello Brother

Dont forget what I told you, dont loose hope to find the truth and it needs alot of time and effort from your side.

Islam teaches us to learn everything and weigh them inorder to gain IMAAN (faith + knowledge) and choose the most logic

Have you seen the Science In Quran? Like Mecca being centre of the earth, or the embroyology or 7Heavens or how world has been created?

Inshallah you wont stop looking for answer and I assure you even if you get some impatient replies in IB, everyone here will welcome you in our religion. inshallah ya raabb, we can only hope and pray because converting people is no way in human's hands...
    Last edited by Riana17; 01-26-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    | Likes 'Aleena liked this post

The HIGHEST accomplishment I can achieve in this worldly life is to be a TRUE MUSLIM. (me)

wwwislamicboardcom - Thank you for your time :)
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Peace be with you brother

You seem to be wanting to be guided to the truth genuinely, from the bottom of your heart. I pray Allaah guides you to the straight path and you become part of our very large family soon brother, Ameen.

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam View Post
    Peace be with you brother

You seem to be wanting to be guided to the truth genuinely, from the bottom of your heart. I pray Allaah guides you to the straight path and you become part of our very large family soon brother, Ameen.
    After all my study, I have learned something from Islam, and one thing I agree with, but that is as far as my convictions will allow me. I now believe that God is not a begetter nor is He begotten and that the only true God is one. The Lord our God is one. Only a Devil would say differently. I am a Christian.
    | Likes Snowflake, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

Txyib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam
    it makes me cry when a person walks away and just doesnt go into research
    brother i think what would be best is if you searched more into islam and the miracles done proven by science
    wasalam
    محمد طيب
    chat Quote

Amat Allah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bismellahi Irrahmani Irraheem

No matter who you are and where you are O my respected and noble brother, May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless true happiness and give ya the best of this life and the best of the after life and the whole world too Ameeeeen

as long as you are searching for The Lord then O my brother try your best to trust Him and believe that He will in shaa Allah make you find your way to Him The AlMighty...

I have suffered so much and tasted the bitterness of this life till I found Him The Exalted and now I am happy being His slave and servant and I pray that He accepts me and forgives my lapses and mistakes...Ameeeeeen

I have changed , my life changed , the people around me and everything from the worst to the best ..all Praise, Thanks and Glory be to The One Who belong to Him all Might and Mejesty

O brother I have never known happiness till I knew my way to Him The Most Merciful The Most Compassionate my Lord my world my everything and now no matter what I may face or would happen in shaa Allah then I won`t be but His slave and if not Allah (our Lord and Creator) then I don`t wana be... life is meaningless with out Him and His love.

and only to point out to something O brother, when embracing Islam is not only to be called or named a Muslim , my brother the word Islam is the verb from the root "aslama" ( a verb) and it means to surrender yourself to The Lord; submit to Him The Most High; obey Him The One , to be sincere and have peace and be pleased with whatever Allah predestined for you...

this is how to be a Muslim O brother and if the bad actions and deeds of some Muslims would prevent ya from seeing the beauty of this religion of Allah then I am telling ya there are many Muslims who are Muslims only by name and also we are all humans we do mistakes; we are neither angels nor impeccable ...Muslims are not perfect but our Lord Is The Most Perfect and the way of life He the Exalted gave to us which is islam...and May Allah forgive us Ameeeeeeeen

May Allah lead your way O noble brother to Him and guide ya to the best always and forever Ameeeeeeeeeen

please take care of your precious self...

leaving ya under Allah`s sight, care and protection

Humbly and with all the respect, your sister no matter what way you may choose or take:

Amat Allah
    | Likes Snowflake, ~Zaria~, GodIsAll liked this post

sapvas2xc6e9di1ikgif 1 - Thank you for your time :)
    chat Quote

Predator's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    After all my study, I have learned something from Islam, and one thing I agree with, but that is as far as my convictions will allow me. I now believe that God is not a begetter nor is He begotten and that the only true God is one. The Lord our God is one. Only a Devil would say differently. I am a Christian.
    You mentioned that you now believe that "God is not a begetter and nor a begotten".

So am i right in assuming you now believe that Jesus is not a God and is no longer part of the trinity. ?

We have 4 tests given in chapter 112 the same chapter which from which you quoted the verse to apply on anyone who has been labelled as God and he fails all 4 of them

1 He is one and only one

FAILED :Jesus is not only with the name Jesus. Jesus wasnt even his original name . It was Eesa in Aramaic

2. He is eternal absolute

FAILED :He was not eternal as he was only born 2012 years ago

3. He is neither begotten nor begets

FAILED . He didnt have children He was born to Mary.

4. There is none like him

FAILED His birth is not unique can be compared to creations of Adam from Dust and also John who was miraculously born to a barren mother

Jesus never asked people to worship him but you would they worshipped him. Even others people were worshipped similarly

1 Samuel 24
    8 Then David went out of the cave and called out to Saul, "My lord the king!" When Saul looked behind him, David bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.

Notice how David called Saul "my lord". While this is elaborated on much greatly in this article, but I just find it quite ridiculous that you Christians use "Jesus is lord" as a desperate proof for your lies about Jesus being our so-called "Creator".
    Also, when David prostrated his face down to the ground to Saul, was he worshiping Saul as if Saul was GOD Almighty?

More examples:
    2 Samuel 14:4
    4 When the woman from Tekoa went to the king, she fell with her face to the ground to pay him honor, and she said, "Help me, O king!"
    2 Samuel 14:22
    22 Joab fell with his face to the ground to pay him honor, and he blessed the king. Joab said, "Today your servant knows that he has found favor in your eyes, my lord the king, because the king has granted his servant's request."

His miracles were not unique . Prophets of the old testament did same and even more complicated ones

Bringing the dead back to life:
    "Then he cried out to the LORD , "O LORD my God, have you brought tragedy also upon this widow I am staying with, by causing her son to die?" Then he stretched himself out on the boy three times and cried to the LORD , "O LORD my God, let this boy's life return to him!" The LORD heard Elijah's cry, and the boy's life returned to him, and he lived. Elijah picked up the child and carried him down from the room into the house. He gave him to his mother and said, "Look, your son is alive!" (From the NIV Bible, 1 Kings 17:20-23)"
    "But the child's mother said, "As surely as the LORD lives and as you live, I will not leave you." So he got up and followed her. Gehazi went on ahead and laid the staff on the boy's face, but there was no sound or response. So Gehazi went back to meet Elisha and told him, "The boy has not awakened." When Elisha reached the house, there was the boy lying dead on his couch. He went in, shut the door on the two of them and prayed to the LORD. Then he got on the bed and lay upon the boy, mouth to mouth, eyes to eyes, hands to hands. As he stretched himself out upon him, the boy's body grew warm. Elisha turned away and walked back and forth in the room and then got on the bed and stretched out upon him once more. The boy sneezed seven times and opened his eyes. Elisha summoned Gehazi and said, "Call the Shunammite." And he did. When she came, he said, "Take your son." (From the NIV Bible, 2 Kings 4:30-36)"

Jesus' dead body never caused for any dead to come back to life, but Elisha's did:
    "Elisha died and was buried. Now Moabite raiders used to enter the country every spring. Once while some Israelites were burying a man, suddenly they saw a band of raiders; so they threw the man's body into Elisha's tomb. When the body touched Elisha's bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet. Hazael king of Aram oppressed Israel throughout the reign of Jehoahaz. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Kings 13:20-22)"

Creating life:
    Jesus only restored life, but never actually created one from scratch. Moses, however, did create a live snake from a wooden stick:
    "Then the LORD said to him, "What is that in your hand?" "A staff," he replied. The LORD said, "Throw it on the ground." Moses threw it on the ground and it became a snake, and he ran from it. Then the LORD said to him, "Reach out your hand and take it by the tail." So Moses reached out and took hold of the snake and it turned back into a staff in his hand. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 4:2-4)"

Curing the blind:
    "When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. "Oh, my lord, what shall we do?" the servant asked. "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them." And Elisha prayed, "O LORD , open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the LORD , "Strike these people with blindness." So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked. Elisha told them, "This is not the road and this is not the city. Follow me, and I will lead you to the man you are looking for." And he led them to Samaria. After they entered the city, Elisha said, "LORD , open the eyes of these men so they can see." Then the LORD opened their eyes and they looked, and there they were, inside Samaria. When the king of Israel saw them, he asked Elisha, "Shall I kill them, my father? Shall I kill them?" "Do not kill them," he answered. "Would you kill men you have captured with your own sword or bow? Set food and water before them so that they may eat and drink and then go back to their master." So he prepared a great feast for them, and after they had finished eating and drinking, he sent them away, and they returned to their master. So the bands from Aram stopped raiding Israel's territory. Some time later, Ben-Hadad king of Aram mobilized his entire army and marched up and laid siege to Samaria. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Kings 6:15-24)"

Healing leprosy:
    "Elisha sent a messenger to say to him, "Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh will be restored and you will be cleansed." But Naaman went away angry and said, "I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, wave his hand over the spot and cure me of my leprosy. Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than any of the waters of Israel? Couldn't I wash in them and be cleansed?" So he turned and went off in a rage. Naaman's servants went to him and said, "My father, if the prophet had told you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much more, then, when he tells you, 'Wash and be cleansed'!" So he went down and dipped himself in the Jordan seven times, as the man of God had told him, and his flesh was restored and became clean like that of a young boy. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Kings 5:10-14)"

Feeding hundreds with few loafs of bread:
    "A man came from Baal Shalishah, bringing the man of God twenty loaves of barley bread baked from the first ripe grain, along with some heads of new grain. "Give it to the people to eat," Elisha said. "How can I set this before a hundred men?" his servant asked. But Elisha answered, "Give it to the people to eat. For this is what the LORD says: 'They will eat and have some left over.' " Then he set it before them, and they ate and had some left over, according to the word of the LORD. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Kings 4:42-44)"
    So as we clearly see from the above verses, Jesus' Miracles were not unique. Therefore, they can never be used to prove that he is the Creator of the Universe.

I can go on with comparison If you only read your bible properly , you would have found enough similarities
    | Likes UmmuShaheed liked this post

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This seems like the appropriate place for me to bid you guys farewell too.

I came here 6 years ago after experiencing a lot of islamophobia on christian (mostly) and atheist (somewhat) boards following 9/11. Fed up with that I decided to go and check out Islam for myself (along with Snakelegs) and to confirm or dispel the claims that were being made, and so I came to this board. Over the years I have dispelled a lot of nasty things those people were saying and continue to say. I've learned a lot about Islam, a lot of it refreshing, some of it troubling.

I think I've seen what I need to see here and so I'm moving on, pretty much on the same ideological course as I had when I arrived, but better educated.

I wish you all well.

Peace
    | Likes Scimitar, UmmuShaheed liked this post
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis View Post

I came here 6 years ago after experiencing a lot of islamophobia on christian (mostly) and atheist (somewhat) boards following 9/11. Fed up with that I decided to go and check out Islam for myself (along with Snakelegs) and to confirm or dispel the claims that were being made, and so I came to this board. Over the years I have dispelled a lot of nasty things those people were saying and continue to say. I've learned a lot about Islam, a lot of it refreshing, some of it troubling.

I think I've seen what I need to see here and so I'm moving on, pretty much on the same ideological course as I had when I arrived, but better educated.

I wish you all well.

Peace
    To you killing all religions is justified, to me killing all dangerous anti-theists is justified. Everyone has their own moral compass, no one's is superior to other's

Good luck with all that life has to throw at you.

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

Maryan0's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish you all well.

Peace
    I wish you well also. If your leaving has to do with the closed topic on annihilating atheists, it was a serious failure in moderating and impartiality.
    Salam
    chat Quote

MustafaMc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish you all well.

Peace
    Few members here have been on board long enough to know our friend Snakelegs. Communication with her friend indicated that she had taken the shahadah before she died. Each person has his own decisions to make and no one can force another to believe what is not in their hearts. I am hopeful that you have benefited from your interactions on this forum and that a seed of faith has been planted in your heart that will come to fruition as I believe it did with her.
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Creating life:
    Jesus only restored life, but never actually created one from scratch. Moses, however, did create a live snake from a wooden stick:
    "Then the LORD said to him, "What is that in your hand?" "A staff," he replied. The LORD said, "Throw it on the ground." Moses threw it on the ground and it became a snake, and he ran from it. Then the LORD said to him, "Reach out your hand and take it by the tail." So Moses reached out and took hold of the snake and it turned back into a staff in his hand. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 4:2-4)"
    In Islam didn't Jesus create and give life to a clay bird?
    Heb1 1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. The Son Superior to Angels

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,
    “You are my Son;
    today I have become your Father”[a]?
    Or again,
    “I will be his Father,
    and he will be my Son”[b]?
    6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c] NIV
    Last edited by Burninglight; 02-01-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: spelling
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    YusufNoor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

who is the author of Hebrews?

Had the non-believer known of all the Mercy which is in the Hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known of all the punishment which is present with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hell-Fire
    http://www.muftimenk.co.za/Downloads.html
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor View Post
    Christians would answer the same as you would about the author of the Quran.Act 2: 29 “Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, 31 he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption. 32 This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 3336 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”

Deut 18: 18 fulfilled: Acts 3 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled. 19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, 20 that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, 21 whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago. 22 Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brothers. You shall listen to him in whatever he tells you. 23 And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that prophet shall be destroyed from the people.’ 24 And all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and those who came after him, also proclaimed these days.
    Jesus & Moses:
    Exodus 4: 16 He shall speak for you to the people, and he shall be your mouth, and you shall be as God to him.
    Acts 2 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”
    Also:
    Both saved form infanticide
    The seas obeyed them both
    Both saviors
    Both preformed miracles
    Both were called out of Egypt
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I would answer the same as you would about the Quran.

Act 2: 29 “Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, 31 he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption. 32 This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 3336 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”

Deut 18: 18 fulfilled: Acts 3 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled. 19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, 20 that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, 21 whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago. 22 Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brothers. You shall listen to him in whatever he tells you. 23 And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that prophet shall be destroyed from the people.’ 24 And all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and those who came after him, also proclaimed these days.
    Jesus & Moses:
    Exodus 4: 16 He shall speak for you to the people, and he shall be your mouth, and you shall be as God to him.
    Acts 2 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”
    Also:
    Both saved from infanticide
    The seas obeyed them both
    Both saviors
    Both preformed miracles
    Both were called out of Egypt

Last edited by Burninglight; 02-01-2012 at 03:07 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ah, the question was, "who is the author of Hebrews?"

and now, who wrote Acts?

and who wrote Deuteronomy?

simple questions. you quote them [the books], i'm just asking who wrote the books.

Had the non-believer known of all the Mercy which is in the Hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known of all the punishment which is present with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hell-Fire
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ah, the question was, "who is the author of Hebrews?"
    It was answered in my last post. When you ask a Christian who wrote Bible, isn't that like asking a Muslim who wrote the Quran?

Tim 3:16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    Last edited by Burninglight; 02-01-2012 at 03:03 AM.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    It was answered in my last post. When you ask a Christian who wrote Bible, isn't that like asking a Muslim who wrote the Quran?

um, no. but i'll rephrase the question.

Tim 3:16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

preface:

the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, pbuh. not a single word is written it that was not contemporaneously written down by literate Sahabah, ra, when verses or chapters were revealed. Muslims, during 3 of the 5 daily prayers, recite Surah's out loud. if they make a mistake, someone corrects them. during the eves of Ramadhan, the entire Qur'an is recited out loud in prayer in 29 days. during the last 10 days of Ramadhan, it is recited out loud in prayer in 10 days. this started during the life of the Prophet, pbuh, and is done every Muslim lunar year. in addition, many don't have it memorized read 1 Juz everyday; there are 30 Juz in the Qur'an. it was not the "position" of the Prophet, pbuh, that the Qur'an needed to be put in "book" form, Abu Bakr, ra, conceded to this after Umar ibn al Kittaab, ra, argued extensively after 70 Hafiz of the Qur'an were killed in 1 battle. a Hafz is one who can recite the entire Qur'an from memory. there have always been, regardless of any orientalist or shiite says, Hafz of the Qur'an. i reckon there are 10 million of them today. thus we can pinpoint the origins of the Qur'an. the person it was revealed to was Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttalib Al Hashemi Al Qurayshi, pbuh. every word Zaid ibn Thaabit compiled had to have 3 witness to the Prophet, pbuh, reciting it after it had been revealed.

so, who was it that God inspired to write Hebrews?

who was it that God inspired to write Acts?

who was it that God inspired to write Deuteronomy?

and now, who was it that God inspired to write Timothy?

very simple questions. can you answer them? in your mind, your salvation is based, in part, on those books [along with others that you frequently quote.] so these should be important questions to be answered.

| Likes MustafaMc, Scimitar, UmmuShaheed liked this post

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Thank you for your time :) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Thank you for your time :)