× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 9 of 9 visibility 2193

Jobs thread

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jobs thread

Report bad ads?

What jobs have you considered throughout your life and as of now, what do you see yourself doing? Not talking minimum wage if you have one but a type of job you go to college and earn a degree for. And if you already have one, what is it?

When I was a kid, I dreamed of being first a football player and then a dentist. When I was a teenager, I was juggling between high school history teacher and prison guard. As a young adult, I considered being an MRI Tech, a psychologist, or a guidance counselor. Once I reached my twenties, that is started college, I was sure I wanted a criminal justice job. For a very long time, I wanted to be a parole or probation officer and I'm still strongly considering it but after starting forensics, I'm now also considering crime scene photography.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Marina-Aisha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Jobs thread

when i was young like ten i wanted to be either hairdresser or makeup artist..then when i was in secondary school i wanted to be nursery nurse i did one course in college in child develpment but realised wasnt for me and got some retail job and been there for seven years but nw i realised i want to go into heath social care im going back to college..and i cant wait!
    Jobs thread

wwwislamicboardcom - Jobs thread
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Originally wanted to become an investment banker, didn't cause of all the usury involved.

Recently aim was to become a formula one engineer, but after more research I've learned that you have to work like a dog due to the immense pressure - job contracts aren't permanent only 1 year long so if you cock up they'll just replace you.
    Jobs thread

33 43 1 - Jobs thread
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

When I was a child I dreamed of becoming a veterinarian. Then when I took biology class and couldn't handle the sight of blood coming out of anything that went down the drain.

I wanted to be an analyst for an intelligence agency but after I read about the job and saw some of the things that I might have had to do that went down the drain. I thought of running for public office for a while and that comes back every now and then but I don't know about that around here. Thought about becoming a police officer or working in some type of law enforcement but that probably isn't the best route for me to take right now. And before I used to want to be a professional athlete, wanted to run in the Olympics for team USA as a kid but I lost too many races.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    sis muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

since i can remember i always wanted to be a doctor but i decided against that now and planning to go into teaching instead (primary skool) or a nursery teacher. planning to do an apprenticeship on nursery assistant and do a degree in chemistry online inshallah
    Jobs thread

The life of this world is our journey, NOT destination !!! So... Be always the Best Traveller... who always wish to go back to our Final Home... in Jannah !!! ♥
    chat Quote

Haya emaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    death...chasing u!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i want to be in teaching (specially at nursery school) .. but my studies seems taking me towards some interior designing or related stuff..
    lets see if i will get chance to do a job after i complete my degree or i will have to stay at home like most of us have to in my community..
    Jobs thread

HIJAB IS MY PRIDE
    my hijab2 v01 by yip87 1 - Jobs thread
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I hope you young ones get all you want, hopefully it is of benefit to you inshaa'Allaah

peace
    Last edited by Ğħαrєєвαħ; 03-02-2012 at 08:58 PM.
    | Likes sis muslimah liked this post
    Jobs thread

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wanted to become a Solicitor. I managed to get a job as a Paralegal, but my firm closed down. Now I'm working in accounts and working towards qualifying as an Accounting Technician, hopefully. Then I'll try to qualify as an Accountant and also work as a Costs Draftsman.

I will also be studying towards Wills, Probate and Taxation.

It's so boring...
    Jobs thread

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

True-blue's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wanted to become a cricket player at my childhood, then Engineer, Now want to be a doctor.
    chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! Jobs thread Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Jobs thread