× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 9 of 9 visibility 2418

Destructive Kaafir festivals

Predator's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Destructive  Kaafir festivals

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Santoku's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Destructive Kaafir festivals

In my country there is a saying about the pot calling the kettle black.

Perhaps a brief consideration of the number of thoroughly avoidable deaths that occur on a regular basis on the muslim Hajj pilgrimage might serve as an example of this.

Perhaps followers of other religions might regard these recurrant deaths as a waste.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hajj isn't a festival you ignoramous .. dying performing a religious rite doesn't equate with bull taming.. did you fail the mix and match exercises in 2nd grade?

won't someone rid us of this guy?

| Likes MustafaMc, Predator, Ramadhan, 'Aleena liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Destructive  Kaafir festivals

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Santoku View Post
    In my country there is a saying about the pot calling the kettle black.

Perhaps a brief consideration of the number of thoroughly avoidable deaths that occur on a regular basis on the muslim Hajj pilgrimage might serve as an example of this.

Perhaps followers of other religions might regard these recurrant deaths as a waste.

People getting killed because of a stampede has nothing to do with religion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8261037/Indian-temple-stampede-kills-over-100.html
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/04/stampede-india-temple-free-food

Its in no way related to religion, we can see stampedes in non-religous stuff as well

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2012/02/01/egyptian-soccer-stampede-kills-dozens/ag36xxc/
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfruaw_china-school-stampede-kills-8_news
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-register.html
    Last edited by Predator; 03-10-2012 at 05:14 PM.
    | Likes MustafaMc, جوري, TrueStranger liked this post

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Diwali - speaking safety wise, it isn't the festival itself that's dangerous. It was how the fireworks were stored that lead to people getting killed.

Holi - Same thing, the dye that poisoned those people isn't regular holi dye. It was wrongfully obtained from a tannery and happened to be toxic. There are eco holi colours available. So it's not the festival itself that is dangerous.

Pongal - Now they deserve everything they get!
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think we can all agree, where there is a gathering of human beings, like over a 100, there is a chance of someone getting killed.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is why you need crowd control. If it can be done with four million people every year on Hajj, safety measures can be taken to avoid too many injuries with a crowd of a few thousand.

Speaking of which, do the Saudi police bring their guns into the Sacred Mosque?
    Last edited by Darth Ultor; 03-10-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    | Likes Ramadhan, GuestFellow liked this post
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ I'm not sure. Good question.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose View Post

Diwali - speaking safety wise, it isn't the festival itself that's dangerous. It was how the fireworks were stored that lead to people getting killed.

Holi - Same thing, the dye that poisoned those people isn't regular holi dye. It was wrongfully obtained from a tannery and happened to be toxic. There are eco holi colours available. So it's not the festival itself that is dangerous.

Its wasnt about dangerous. It was about destructiveness of the festivals

1) Noise pollution norms go up in smoke this year! - Firecrackers were being burst in hospital premises!!!
    2) Traumatic weekend for animal and birds, many left dehydrated and with burn injuries all due to firecrackers!
    3) Carelessly launched rockets by Diwali revelers cause fires
    4)Every year People has suffered burns
    5) Hazardous smoke created from the fireworks can lead to a number of adverse health effects, including heart disturbances, asthma attack, allergies and respiratory illnesses like bronchitis, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, laryngitis, pneumonia and other effects. Dangers exist because firecrackers contain some very toxic metals that are dangerous to humans and to the environment. Metals like manganese, as well as cadmium, lead, zinc, sodium, magnesium and potassium can only exist within humans at minimal amounts before health effects are suffered, and excess of these also contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer.

Holi color ruins the clothes in addition to the chance of color poisoning , all this money spent could have been spent on the poor. I give away a lot of old clothes to the poor and it pains me to see these misguided pagan freaks waste money on spoiling their clothes

1)Green and bluish-green colors as they are associated with higher incidence of ocular or eye toxicity. Malachite green the toxic product is extensively used in Holi.
    2)Most chemicals are phototoxic and incite skin allergies. Use of mica dust can lead to multiple microtrauma of skin and predispose to infections.
    3)Use of contaminated starch or wheat flour can further increase the chances of skin or ocular infection

We are committing no destruction for Id ul Fitra and Eid ul Adha ,infact we are feeding the poor on these festivals and these are days of happiness for the poor and its not a dangerous life threatening festivals for us and thats simply because

Allah desires ease for you; He does not desire difficulty for you...(2:185)

Last edited by Predator; 03-15-2012 at 12:57 PM.

chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! Destructive  Kaafir festivals Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Destructive  Kaafir festivals