× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 116 visibility 19366

sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)

Report bad ads?

| Likes Scimitar liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology

a subsequent episode as the viewer's cusiosity was piqued ..

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)

chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology

Salaam sis, is there a translated version?

Or can you sum up the vision here maybe? I'm very curious about this vision...

Scimi

15noje9 1 - sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

not translation?

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oh God I will it is so creepy giving me goose pimples and he's explainin now why he didn't interpret on the air..
    this is one of those times when you really need to speak Arabic because even his useage of examples from the time of the prophet and the time of Joseph (PBUT) is profound ..
    masha'Allah..

chat Quote

ILuvAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

please translate
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what is the name of this sheikh?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ok, I have received a few requests for the translation but will tell you that the sheikh refused to interpret it repeatedly .. he also stated that the vision itself was incomplete and when the brother spoke to him on cell phone and gave him a list of names etc which proved to be later true that when we have a roaya that concerns the Ummah that if no solution can be offered for instance like when the Pharaoh spoke of his vision (even though he was a kaffir) Yusuf PBUH didn't tell him your vision means such and such rather offered a solution of what to do with the seven lean years for the seven barren ones.. so if no solution can be offered then one should do as the prophet states and not speak of it and do what is prescribed with bad visions..and that we're an ummah of knowledge not an ummah of dreams with that said the called stated:

caller: sheikh please concentrate with me as this is a dream I had thirteen times and the last time I had it was three days ago
    I know the day is friday, and I am headed to the mosque I enter the mosque I notice that I am the only one there.. I approach the pulpit and I see a sheikh who is wearing an extremely white garment and there's light from his face and this sheikh spoke to him and said after 20, 20 will fall, 20 will die and 20 will live and you'll be the only witness ..
    the caller says but sheikh (i.e the one in the dream) ya sheikh I don't understand after 20, 20 towers will fall, 20 important people will die and 20 countries will enter to fix or rectify and you'll be the only witness... (and he goes on to say I know that mosque well since I frequent it) after seconds I look to my left and see a frame and in it are 20 names of the fallen then I look to my right
    sheikh interrupts and says are any of those names of someone that has fallen? and pls. don't mention any fallen by name
    caller: yes
    sheikh: pls continue
    sheikh : how many of those names are now gone?
    caller: 13
    sheikh: 13 from the 20?
    I look to the right and I see behind shettat I really don't know what that word means but behind the shettat he says a tent, like a normal tent but fallen from the surface of the earth and beneath it is written in red: ''The Earth quake of your Lord''
    sheikh: yes
    caller: and it is headed our way.. and I call the people and no one on the side walk is paying attention and I call to the people, you'll die, oh people you'll die, but no one pays attention until I am left standing alone..
    I tried to call three days ago because it was the 13th time I saw it
    sheikh: akhi Ahmad.. I'll take your number and speak to you privately ..
    Last edited by جوري; 03-14-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: fixed syntax a little given I was translating/typing as I was listening

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please be aware that the video is coming from a proclaimed shia scholar. (i mean the uploader). he even uploaded a video which refers that the sunnis are enemies of Islam.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The second video he goes into why he didn't translate it with and cements his views from Quran and Sunnah however he says a few things that he felt could be public knowledge since he was called by some minister to ask him if his country's name is on the list and he said no, and the minister asked him if Syria was one and he said yes .. the host then asks him of the earth quake and he says that the roeya happened 21/2 and 11/3 exactly after 20 days was the Japanese Earth Quake however he says and Allah swt knows best that it might be what is happening to Muslims and goes on to cite:

2 214 1 - sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)
    Am hasibtum an tadkhuloo aljannata walamma yatikum mathalu allatheena khalaw min qablikum massathumu albasao waalddarrao wazulziloo hatta yaqoola alrrasoolu waallatheena amanoo maAAahu mata nasru Allahi ala inna nasra Allahi qareebun
    Last edited by جوري; 03-14-2012 at 04:11 AM.
    | Likes ILuvAllah liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv<3Allah View Post
    Please be aware that the video is coming from a proclaimed shia scholar. (i mean the uploader). he even uploaded a video which refers that the sunnis are enemies of Islam.
    there are several of the same video on youtube, you can just click on one uploaded by someone else.. I never read the comments..

| Likes Abz2000, ILuvAllah liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what is the name of this sheikh?
    waseem yousef

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

btw if someone is from UAE here can tell us what shettat means since the caller is from abu dhabi

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post

waseem yousef
    Is it possible to contact him sis? I wanted my dream to be interpreted as well.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is it possible to contact him sis? I wanted my dream to be interpreted as well.
    I think so I have a few dreams I want interpreted myself but I think he's in Kuwait or UAE or one of those maybe if one of the sister's here is from one of those counties they can give us the number and air time..

here's one of a guy who described his own death & died later:

although I really wanted to keep the thread about the first post.. but you know I was getting goose pimples all throughout their conversation .. sob7an Allah...
    Last edited by جوري; 03-14-2012 at 04:25 AM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oh I wish I understood Arabic
    | Likes Muwaahid liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post
    Ok, I have received a few requests for the translation but will tell you that the sheikh refused to interpret it repeatedly .. he also stated that the vision itself was incomplete and when the brother spoke to him on cell phone and gave him a list of names etc which proved to be later true that when we have a roaya that concerns the Ummah that if no solution can be offered for instance like when the Pharaoh spoke of his vision (even though he was a kaffir) Yusuf PBUH didn't tell him your vision means such and such rather offered a solution of what to do with the seven lean years for the seven barren ones.. so if no solution can be offered then one should do as the prophet states and not speak of it and do what is prescribed with bad visions..and that we're an ummah of knowledge not an ummah of dreams with that said the called stated:

caller: sheikh please concentrate with me as this is a dream I had thirteen times and the last time I had it was three days ago
    I know the day is friday, and I am headed to the mosque I enter the mosque I notice that I am the only one there.. I approach the pulpit and I see a sheikh who is wearing extremely white garment and there's light from his face and this sheikh spoke to him and said after 20, 20 will fall, 20 will die and 20 will live and you'll be the only witness ..
    the called says but sheikh (i.e the one in the dream) ya sheikh I don't understand after 20, as in days I presume, 20 towers will fall, 20 important people will die and 20 countries will enter to fix or rectify and you'll be the only witness after seconds (and he goes on to say I know that mosque well since I frequent it) I look to my left he sees a frame and in it are 20 names of the fallen then I look to my right
    sheikh interrupts and says are any of those names someone that is fallen name and pls. don't mention names
    sheikh: pls continue
    sheikh : how many of those names are now gone?
    caller: 13
    sheikh: 13 from the 20?
    I look to the right and I see behind shettat I really don't know what that word means but behind the shettat he says a tent, like a normal tent but fallen from the surface of the earth and beneath it is written in red: ''The Earth quake of your Lord''
    sheikh: yes
    caller: and it is headed our way.. and I call the people and no one on the side walk is paying attention and I call to the people, you'll die, oh people you'll die, but no one pays attention until I am left standing alone..
    I tried to call three days ago because it was the 13th time I saw it
    sheikh: akhi Ahmad.. I'll take your number and speak to you privately ..
    20 towers would fall. how many has fallen so far? the twin towers and any other?
    13 names gone. Wallahi!
    The guy who had the dream must be someone highly pious.

you'll be the only witness after seconds. witness after seconds, how? what does it mean?
    Last edited by ILuvAllah; 03-14-2012 at 04:32 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

that last vid really made me sick =(
    it was a guy who saw since childhood's hour himself driving in a car to go to a singing show when his car swerves and goes to the other side of the highway, repeatedly he saw this and even the show he was going to be on 'star academy' and that he ends up with glass on his legs and he's taken to this black door to a place he doesn't know where.. the sheikh himself thought the whole thing is a sham until he saw it for himself and saw on the news.. and said if he had called ahel il3ilm, that Allah swt sent him this dream his entire life.. that obviousely a black door isn't a good thing ...
    did you see the car accident and the kid talk about his death? sob7an Allah.. why do they have those stupid singing shows and stuff? that makes us 'librated' I guess..

creepy creepy creepy...

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

20 towers would fall. how many has fallen so far? the twin towers and any other?
    13 names gone. Wallahi!
    The guy who had the dream must be someone highly pious.
    tower is a symbolic term for power.. I can't give a fatwa of the rest since the sheikh himself refused to and not only do I not kow details I am no interpreter..
    Also we don't know if the guy is highly pious or not since the sheikh himself spoke of the man from the ummah during the time of the prophet who came speaking of honey from the sky and that abu bakr interpreted and the prophet PBUH told him you're right about someethings and wrong about others. etc. and also of dreams of someone like the king during yusuf and the pharaoh during Moses who saw his throne perish by someone from the children of Israel.. so even kaffirs and really bad kaffirs at that get roaya..

and Allah swt knows best

| Likes ILuvAllah liked this post

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv&lt;3Allah View Post
    you'll be the only witness after seconds. witness after seconds, how? what does it mean?
    Again, you can't possibly expect me to interpret that if a person of knowledge & scholarship refused to..
    Also things aren't always meant to be so literal so I don't know even if I desired to speak out of ignorance and btw he also goes on to that in his later video people who interpret of ignorance and people who lie about their dreams like the fellow from prison during the time of Yusuf PBUH who ended up crucified .. a person interprets it and it is 'qodya al'amr' so one had best not invent either the dreams or their interpretation ...

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. sheikh refuses to interpret dangerous vision questioner had 20 times (eschatology)