× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1767

will u like me if i say...

ahmed_indian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Ya Allah...martyrdom
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

salaam alaikum,

will u like if i requests you and plead you to help and once you help, i become so different to you as if i never asked your help.

then again i come to you for help and request/plead you for another help. will you like me? will you like to help me again?

Quran: surah 010, verse 012: When trouble touches a man, he cries unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passes on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!
    | Likes Endymion liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    'Abd-al Latif's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    CagePrisoners.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: will u like me if i say...

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian View Post
    salaam alaikum,will you like me? will you like to help me again?

No :mad:

Of course, I'd only be saying that if we didn't want to help.

Yeah sure we'll help you but I'm going to have to move this thread to another section if you ask for advice.

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.”
    [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

chat Quote

Endymion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And man is,indeed,ungrateful

Good reminder brother.Jazakallahu Khyran.

أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

400W91 1 - will u like me if i say...
    chat Quote

Amat Allah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I`ll help ya of course if returning to me asking for help; cause we are not living in this dunya for ourselves but Allah so, for Alah`s sake I`ll help ya in shaa Allah. And of course sometimes I`ll just be annoyed having such ungrateful person using me all the time ; especially when I am not in the mood for dealing with such people we are humans but still we should try our best to smile and let it go just for Allah`s sake and always give; waiting not for a return even for the word thank you...we are allready have the most amazing things hidden with Allah for being good and nice to His Ibaad so, be patient in shaa Allah and with time you will just get used to it ...laa ilaha illa Allah...

and never forget that also it depends on the reasons and who is that person we are dealing with...like: maybe that person is sick (mentaly), anaclitic, maybe forgets so much, ignorant and not aware of such not well manners...I don`t know, Allah knows.

but if that person was one of your parent then if you had done the impossible to please them and still they say that you have done nothing then they are true...whenever you serve them then always remember Allah always...they have done so much after Allah and even if they are ungrateful or sometimes harsh then still we must try our best to serve them and their needs in shaa Allah...

May Allah help us all to worship Him right, grant us patience, strong Imaan and Taqwa, Bir Al Walidayn and help us to help others no matter what ust for His sake, making all our good deeds pure just for His pleasure and satisfaction and May He AlMighty keep us firm on the straight path of Him The Exalted always Ameeeeeeeen
    Last edited by Amat Allah; 03-16-2012 at 11:49 AM.

sapvas2xc6e9di1ikgif 1 - will u like me if i say...
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh

Of course, I shall try to help to the best of my ability inshaa'Allaah.

Allaahuma Aameen to the above du'aa..

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

AabiruSabeel's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    عـــابر سبيـــل
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif View Post
    wasalaaam 1 - will u like me if i say...

No angry3 1 - will u like me if i say... angry 1 - will u like me if i say...

Of course, I'd only be saying that if we didn't want to help.

Yeah sure we'll help you but I'm going to have to move this thread to another section if you ask for advice.
    I think he is trying to explain to us the nature of man using an example.

When a man asks someone for help and he gets the help but he does not acknowledge the favour that he received. Will he be able to get help from the same person again?

In the ayah that he quoted, Allah SubHanahu wa Ta'ala is saying something similar. Man becomes ungrateful and does not pray (dua etc) as much as used to when he was in need.

Quran: surah 010, verse 012: When trouble touches a man, he cries unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passes on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! will u like me if i say... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. will u like me if i say...