star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I had a dream

Report bad ads?

A while ago I had a very unusual dream. I'm sure this dream was from Allah because it's the best dream I've ever had. It didn't last long but it felt so REAL. There was this huge place with gardens, waterfalls and mountains. Weird fruit fell down from the waterfalls and it tasted so heavenly good. The water was so clear that I could see the bottom. And I could float from place to place. I know it may sound childish but I will never forget this dream When I woke up I immediately thanked Allah. I just wanted to share this with you.

Have you ever had a dream like this before?
    | Likes Sunnie Ameena liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I had a dream

That does sound lovely.. yes I had a similar dream about my deceased grandmother.. I visited her in this palatial home.. was so lovely and the water outside was sparkling and the trees were really other worldly sob7an Alah just massive greens and I sat in her house and took a bath... I didn't want to wake up from that into reality and I thought if that is what it means to be dead then I never want to wake up again but I woke up and reality hits like a freight train..

Sometimes I feel it is us who are living that are truly dead.. I have come to despise life, it is dark and suffocating .. ah to close ones eyes and leave it behind...
    I had a dream

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - I had a dream

chat Quote

Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A few years ago I kept having this dream that a something kept disturbing me in my bed. I don't remember clearly now but it was like it push me down or something, sometimes it feels like i fell off my bed. A lot of the time I couldn't differentiate between dream and reality because it felt very real. The strange thing is that it became something that I expected and I always told myself that I will take control of the dream but I don't think i ever managed to do that. It happened quite a few times but not anymore alhamdulillah.

In terms of lovely dreams I once dreamt of a very beautiful place and I was in a small boat exploring it, at one point my boat somehow ended up on a bigger boat and then from that bigger boat I slid down back to the water on my small boat.

chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I had a teenager life that different enough than other teens. I was a motocross/dirt track racer. It's started when I was 14. I really enjoy and really active in this activity. I raced from a circuit to other circuit.

Around a month after my 19th birthday, I got two accident in race that also ruined my bike. It made me took a rest from racing, but I made a promise, I will back to race again.

However, life began to changed. I cannot back to race again, there were many things that prevent me to do it. Now, I have forgotten my dream to race again. But this dream cannot forget me.

Sometime I dream I race in motocross racing, sometime just a practice ride. But usually I dream I prepared my bike to race, came to the competition, but awoke before the race begin.

That's the dream that most often comes in my sleep.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    real islam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I had many dreams in my life.But one i want to say that i seen a dream about the Victory of Islam.
    Quite related to Islam.I will not share it but i just want my dream in real.Please pray to Allah.
    chat Quote

Cynosure92's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well i can share with you a link. eshayk.com
    go under the dream interpretation section which is at the bottom.
    Hope it helps.
    chat Quote

cuezed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Azraq View Post
    A while ago I had a very unusual dream. I'm sure this dream was from Allah because it's the best dream I've ever had. It didn't last long but it felt so REAL. There was this huge place with gardens, waterfalls and mountains. Weird fruit fell down from the waterfalls and it tasted so heavenly good. The water was so clear that I could see the bottom. And I could float from place to place. I know it may sound childish but I will never forget this dream When I woke up I immediately thanked Allah. I just wanted to share this with you.

Have you ever had a dream like this before?
    SubhanAllah. Beautiful dream
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You should share dreams that concern Muslims especially if a gladtiding insha'Allah .,,
    I had a dream

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - I had a dream

chat Quote

Endymion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I seldom have true dreams and i thought those 2 dreams i had a few years before will perform some important role in my life but still i haven't get it real.Also,im not sure if i understand them right

About 4 years before,i dreamt that i entered in masjid An Nabi SAW and there was a gap in the boundary of the grave.I looked inside and i saw that the inside area is covered with sand and rose plants with beautiful red roses covered the plants.It was a long dream but i only share this part.I am still confused about the interpretation of that dream.

And the other one was also very long but i saw those three and seven stars that always stay togather in the sky.My brother told me ancient people used them to know the direction
    I wish anyone could tell me the interpretation
    I had a dream

أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

400W91 1 - I had a dream
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There was this huge place with gardens, waterfalls and mountains. Weird fruit fell down from the waterfalls and it tasted so heavenly good. The water was so clear that I could see the bottom. And I could float from place to place.
    mashaAllah, a beautiful dream.
    Reminds me of the Hadith where the prophet pbuh described the martyrs being in the hearts of green birds in jannah, going wherever they willed.
    Ya never know could be a sign that u may get lucky,
    If u don't want it, send it to me in ur prayer
    May Allah grant us all the best positions from being able to strive in the critical time we live in.
    I had a dream

2dvls74 1 - I had a dream

2vw9341 1 - I had a dream

chat Quote

tayek1967's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

friend, silky & ever green huge place with gardens and lying wonderful waterfalls and many small and big mountain. I think it and share with you.
    chat Quote

Sunnie Ameena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't have a particular dream to share, but would like to say, that I have had bad dreams that make me feel yucky all day, and then I have the most beautiful dream, and I wake up feeling refreshed, and feel like my heart has expanded to be able to hold more love. It is just such a pleasant feeling, and I wish I could feel like that all the time. Maybe I should set that as my goal. Sunnie Ameena
    I had a dream

gardenppproper 1 - I had a dream
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! I had a dream Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I had a dream