× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 26 visibility 5974

Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in my dreams EVERY night

Aafia Siddiqui's mother spoke to Aafia on the phone last Ramadhaan, saying, "I find the oppressive situtation you are in unbearable."

Aafia replied,
    "I see the Messenger of Allaah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in my dreams EVERY night. On one instant, he said to me, "tell your mother not to grieve, as that which Allaah has in store for her in the Hereafter, is better.."

In another dream
    the Messenger of Allah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) took Aafia to meet his blessed wife 'Aisha (RadiAllaahu anha) and said, "meet our daughter, Aafia"

SubhanAllaah!! :'(!!! The daughter of the prophet salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam!!! How many of us have seen the blessed prophet once in our dreams, let alone EVERY night?????

"The power you gave them to torture me, rape me and every time allow them to search me naked. I’m dead. I was dead since the very first time I was raped, searched naked, each and every time you need to present me in court – I’m searched naked... Leave me alone or send me back to my country Pakistan." [- Aafia Siddiqui]

How can you sit back and do nothing, when the prophet SalAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam steps forth to console her? How can you sit back and do NOTHING?

http://www.facebook.com/Free.Aafia.Siddiqui

http://www.freeaafia.org/

http://aseerun.org

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...

SubhanAllah, The way the powers that be in Pakistan and the Muslim Ummah have betrayed and neglected this Sister is sickening.

format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada - View Post
    "The power you gave them to torture me, rape me and every time allow them to search me naked. I’m dead. I was dead since the very first time I was raped, searched naked, each and every time you need to present me in court – I’m searched naked... Leave me alone or send me back to my country Pakistan." [- Aafia Siddiqui]
    Shame on me and shame on the Muslim Ummah as a whole.
    | Likes asiya45, Muslim Woman, White Rose, Abz2000, N/A liked this post
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...

I get waves of goose pimples when I read this.. I feel such rage in me
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~, Abz2000 liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We just forget every Muslim don't we? they capture them and we're like they're dead weight we must flee and leave them behind but they're on the chase against all of us. They're after Muslims which means if you're one you're next...
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~, Abz2000 liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhan Allah Allah is with our sister

I always remember sister Afia in my duas. Please do the same insha Allah
    | Likes White Rose, ~ Sabr ~, Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

sis muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

subhanallah

least we can do is make dua for our muslim brothers and sisters who are being opressed

(write letters to our brother and sisters in prison http://www.muslimprisoners.com/)
    | Likes White Rose, Abz2000 liked this post

The life of this world is our journey, NOT destination !!! So... Be always the Best Traveller... who always wish to go back to our Final Home... in Jannah !!! ♥
    chat Quote

TrueStranger's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Karin Rika
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah protect her from harm and give her the strengthen and patience to endure their assault.

The more I read about her situation the more frustrated I get. Why would the ISI handle this woman to the Americans?

70:28 Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure
    chat Quote

Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

omg thts wht my boss told us, he went to afia's house n her sis told him abt it and told him abt wht they did to her kids n tht the're back now, my boss said he mite take all of the teachers there to visit them...
    | Likes - Qatada - liked this post

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why isn't Pakistan doing anything for her daughter? no exchange of filthy american POWs for Afifa? or the Pakistani govt. really good at enabeling those kilab to drone attack and set up shop and nothing else?
    | Likes N/A liked this post

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well umm cuz our government is stupid n is supporting america!!!

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس View Post
    Why isn't Pakistan doing anything for her daughter? no exchange of filthy american POWs for Afifa? or the Pakistani govt. really good at enabeling those kilab to drone attack and set up shop and nothing else?

Most are traitors to their own people for dollars. They often sell their people to other governments for money, and are still doing it today.
    | Likes N/A liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Most are traitors to their own people for dollars. They often sell their people to other governments for money, and are still doing it today.
    True inshaAllah Allah will ask them n punish them for wht they're dng, i srsly HATE them for selling they're own ppl o the kafirs n locking them up in prisons n beating them up like crazy

Nem0

chat Quote

FS123's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Vote for Imran Khan, I don't think he can do much with so much corruption in Pakistani politics, but he is the only leader who first came out and spoke against it.
    chat Quote

Haya emaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    death...chasing u!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by FS123 View Post
    Vote for Imran Khan, I don't think he can do much with so much corruption in Pakistani politics, but he is the only leader who first came out and spoke against it.
    Every leader speaks like that before being part of the government..!! this is the history of Pakistan politics!!

may Allah protect our sister..
    | Likes sis muslimah liked this post

HIJAB IS MY PRIDE
    my hijab2 v01 by yip87 1 - Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    ILuvAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think I have heard about this sister Afia. Last year my freind told me that a Pakistani woman was arrested in America and she was thrown to the jail cell of men to be raped and she was raped by them multiple times. I couldnt believe my ears. Is it this sister Afia? How long has she been in jail? I want to help her. please tell me how and what I can do to help her plz?

Oh Allah curse the people who are torturing our sister.
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~ liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The trials that she is facing, she definitely deserves to see the Prophet (pbuh) every night cause it gives her strength and she needs to be strong in this situation. Imagine yourself in her situation, how would you feel. Indeed it is a total horror, worse than nightmare.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

O Allah , forgive us , we are so helpless.

O Allah , increase our Imaam , help our oppressed brothers & sisters and forgive us .
    | Likes Periwinkle18, asiya45, White Rose liked this post

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I luv Allah, she has been sentenced to 86yrs in prison (and also locked in a Psychiatry Ward which is known for human rights abuses like rape), and yes she is the one you are talking about. The least we can do is raise awareness of her situation (see http://freeAafia.org) and make du'a for her.
    | Likes Muslim Woman, White Rose, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

White Rose's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am so enraged and sadden at the same time. And on top of that, Pakistan has fallen so low.

May Allah help these people and teach a lesson to zalimuns
    Last edited by White Rose; 04-16-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I luv Allah, she has been sentenced to 86yrs in prison (and also locked in a Psychiatry Ward which is known for human rights abuses like rape), and yes she is the one you are talking about. The least we can do is raise awareness of her situation (see http://freeAafia.org) and make du'a for her.
    86 yrs? why did they arrest her? What is her crime? I know she is innocent but what is the false accusation behind her arrest? I have already signed the petition for her. I just read she has been disappeared for 7 yrs? Where was she for those 7 years? did they made her disappear somewhere to be tortured?

Oh this is like the most difficult trial anyone had to face. May Allah brutally torture those who are torturing her.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY night...