× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 1 of 1 visibility 1288

Writing to Prisoners - A Reminder

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Writing to Prisoners - A Reminder

Report bad ads?

At this point I wish to seek for your forgiveness, because I never wrote you a letter when Allah was testing you, although I did intend to, Shaytaan’s whisperings led me to forget, or ‘do it later.’

"The above is from a letter by a prisoner Bilal Ahmad and it struck me, as he is in prison writing to someone (possibly also in prison) or who was also imprisoned. And I have seen many similar statements from other who were imprisoned about how they felt ashamed or sorry once they tasted that experience that they themselves hadn't visited or wrote.

It's just a good reminder. May Allah free our prisoners, and console them and their families and make a way out of every hardship for them and us, Ameen."

(The above was originally posted by user on Islamicawakening forum)

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...isoners-49038/

Ameen

Beautiful reminders insha Allah

"None of you will have true faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."
    [Bukharee, Iman (Faith), 7; Muslim, Iman (Faith), 71]

“A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever has fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allaah will fulfil his needs; whoever has brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allaah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, & whoever has screened a Muslim, Allaah will screen him (of his faults) on the Day of Resurrection.”
    [Bukharee, Mazalim (Injustices), 3; Muslim, Birr (Piety), 58]

"None of you will enter Paradise unless you have faith, & none of you truly have faith unless you love each other."
    [Muslim, Iman (Faith), 93; Tirmidhee, Sifat Al-Qiyamah (Attributes of Doomsday) 56]

Subhan Allah
    Last edited by Snowflake; 04-10-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Hide
Hey there! Writing to Prisoners -  A Reminder Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Writing to Prisoners -  A Reminder