× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1383

Our whole life in a book? Is this possible?

~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lightbulb Our whole life in a book? Is this possible?

Report bad ads?

I hope this reaches you in good and health Imaan InshaAllaah.

Some non-Muslims question the fact that how will Allaah, on the Day of Judgement, record all of our lives in 1 big "book"? That will be such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge "book", and it will take us forever to read it.

Regarding how Allaah will record our life, look at Micro SD cards, Kindles, iPads, and other things that are available today. Look at how we have progressed in a decade from a library full of books onto a small chip. Allaah, who has given us this brain to think of these things, just think at what HE Himself can do.

And regarding how you will read the book, you will read it in less than a second. Within a second your whole life will flash before your eyes. Some people ask how this can be possible - if any one of you has had a near-death experience, when they are about to die, their whole life flashes before their eyes within less than a second.

I myself have experienced this also about 3 years ago... I was driving and came to some crossroads, I should have stopped but I was absorbed in some thinking and carried on straight through without stopping. A car came out of nowhere on my left, 50 miles an hour on a local road, and crashed into me. I was saved alhamdulillah, just hurt my lower back. But when I had glimpsed the car racing towards me before the crash, my whole life, my good deeds, bad deeds, what I regretted doing, what other deeds I should have done - all of that flashed in front of my eyes in less than a second before that car crashed into me.

Just thought to share.

May Allaah give us all our book in our right hands, and grant us Jannah. Ameen.

----------

The points of reading the book within a second + huge book is taken from the lecture by Shaykh Hasan Ali:
    The Bridge: Sharper than a sword, thinner than hair
    Last edited by ~ Sabr ~; 05-01-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    | Likes Muslim Woman, Endymion liked this post

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Our whole life in a book? Is this possible?

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Our whole life in a book? Is this possible?

sis well written
    JazakAllah khair for sharing.

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Our whole life in a book? Is this possible? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Our whole life in a book? Is this possible?