× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1904

Is this the case with anyone else?

~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Whenever I read, hear or see people reverting to Islaam, listen to the love Sahabahs had for RasoolAllaah unwillingly my eyes well up and I find my eyes pouring out tears for the love of this religion.

Alhamdulillah for Islaam, born Muslims are SO blessed to have been born into this religion, and yet we take it for granted!

We sin day and night...... We sin night and day.......

When will we wake up and realise the beauty of our religion.......

Just some thoughts.........

Last edited by ~ Sabr ~; 05-15-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Is this the case with anyone else?

my heart fills with joy when I read / hear about convert story but unfortunately I can't cry

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've never shared my revert story with anyone. But sometimes when I watch other stories I see similarities in them with some of the initial thoughts that I had. But a few years ago when I was still researching Islam and I learned the truth about way the belief system was, I was shocked to see how people brought up in the religion weren't really utilizing its beauty. Had the potential to fix a lot of things wrong in the world and I just couldn't understand what the hold up was. Now I understand a little better.

I thought Muslims were fortunate to have a religion that actually made sense whereas I came from a background with a religion that made no sense and you had to somewhat force yourself/convince yourself to believe in its validity which can be strenous.
    chat Quote

Muhaba's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    فصبرٌ جميلٌ
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lots of stories make me cry but i don't rememeber if i cried reading story of revert. as for sahabas, sometimes just being reminded their name will bring tears to my eyes. i get sad I'm so far away from them. even the Tabieen have that effect on me.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Is this the case with anyone else? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Is this the case with anyone else?