× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 73 visibility 7802

Are the American/Western Politicians Liars ?

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Are the American/Western Politicians Liars ?

Report bad ads?

I being born in the USA I was taught to respect the President Most Americans I meet seem to Idolize American Presidents. It is a Cult of Personality in my view. The American Presidents/Politicians are Puppets of the Wealthy/The Rich Big Money/Profit Corporations Banks the Media and the Lobbyists. Many Americans that I know think that the President and other past Presidents and other Politicians care about the people and the poor and the homeless are the Politicians Liars ? Also are these Politicians just good Christians or do they have a agenda thank you ?

Whether lobbyists work for a large organization, a private individual, or the general public, their goals and strategies are the same. First and foremost, lobbyists must be adept at the art of persuasion, which is the mainstay of their job. They must figure out how to sway politicians to vote on legislation in a way that favors the interest they represent. This means tailoring appeals to specific individuals as well as to group voting blocs, such as Southerners or pro-choicers. Lobbyists also occasionally lobby one another. When normally opposing groups find a common area of interest and can present a united front they are extremely effective.

http://www.princetonreview.com/careers.aspx?cid=88
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    As far away from civilization as possible
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Are the American/Western Politicians Liars ?

Its all a bunch of garbage. This goes for any political leader anywhere in the world, especially if they have to be elected.
    chat Quote

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll View Post
    Its all a bunch of garbage. This goes for any political leader anywhere in the world, especially if they have to be elected.
    Yes, this. All politicians are liars.

Well maybe not all, but I have yet to really see or hear anything about an honest politician.

It's all part of the Vast Conspiracy...
    | Likes Qurratul Ayn liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Pagan
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

American politicians are the king of liars
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes. That is all.
    chat Quote

marwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Politician and liar are synonyms.

To be a politician you have to be a liar.
    To be a good politician you have to be a mythomaniac.

American leaders are good politicians.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll View Post
    Exactly. This has nothing to do with American or Western politicians. This is all politicians. An honest politician is like a short giant or dry water.
    Last edited by Pygoscelis; 05-18-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    | Likes Qurratul Ayn, Aprender, BMikush liked this post
    chat Quote

ProudMuslimSis's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So what is the solution?
    Would Campaign Reform help?

Big money that buys access and influence in Washington dominates our policies and corrupts our politics. The only way to get big money out of politics is to cut politicians’ dependence on big campaign contributions. http://www.acrreform.org/
    | Likes GodIsAll liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't believe or think that only American and or Western Politicans/Political Leaders lie Im sure that there are Political Leaders who claim to be Christians that are liars as well as Political Leaders who claim to be Jewish and Im sure there are Political Leaders that claim to be Muslims that are liars. I don't believe that lying Politicans is limited to just one Religion Nation or Nations. I think American Politicans want to be elected and or to win votes therefor they will say anything in a Political Speech or in a Political Debate or at a Political Rally just to get elected. Politicans are very Wealthy they don't care about the Poor People or the Homeless or the Sick of any Religion Race or Nation Politicans just pretend to care about helping People or promoting Economic Justice. Democrats and Republicans in America are just two sides of the same coin both support Capitalism/Corporations/War for Profit. I just don't think President Obama George Bush or Bill Clinton lay awake at night worrying about the Homeless People in America or in any other Nation for that matter. Yes I know America and other Western Nations have minimum wage laws unemployment insurance social security profit sharing medicare medicaid and welfare and food stamps but does the Government give the People these things out of compassion for others and because they are good hearted Christians or is it because they want to be elected and to get votes and if the Government stopped sending out Welfare Checks the Poor would riot commit crime and there would be a revolution ? The Government wants People to Depend on the Government.

100,000 welfare recipients in Berlin threatened with eviction

By Ernst Wolff
    3 March 2012

Under welfare legislation (known as Hartz IV) first introduced by Germany’s former Social Democratic-Green government headed by Gerhard Schröder, the monthly rent for single recipients in Berlin must not exceed 378 euros. The limit for couples is €444 and for a three-person household €542. For a family of four, the maximum rent is €619. If the apartment is subject to a rent increase that exceeds these limits then the apartment must be vacated. If this does not take place voluntarily then the tenant will be removed and relocated by force.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2012/ma...berl-m03.shtml

Myth: The poor receive the most welfare.

Fact: Corporations receive the most welfare.

Summary

Entitlement spending on households is surprisingly "flat" in the U.S. -- the spending is distributed proportionately among the various income groups. However, federal spending tilts in favor of the rich when you add corporate welfare to the mix. And this pro-wealthy favoritism becomes more pronounced when you consider who is paying for it: over the last few decades, the tax rates for the rich have sharply fallen, both in personal income and corporate taxes.

As you can see, federal entitlements are distributed proportionately among the income groups (with insignificant shifts towards the poor and the very rich). If taxes were flat as well under this distribution system, then Uncle Sam would simply be returning everyone's money to them -- a pointless and wasteful exercise, everyone would agree. It's only when taxes are more progressive that income is shifted downward under the above system. For this reason, the loss of tax progressivity over the last several decades means that less income is being redistributed to the poor, and Uncle Sam is increasingly engaging in a pointless exercise:

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-corporatewelfare.htm
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Look guys, you gotta understand that a politician is the kinda guy who can tell you to eff off in such a way, he'll make you look forward to the trip... these guys are not just liars - but the ones who made an art out of lying, and gave it a fancy name - "politics".

Scimi
    | Likes Endymion liked this post

15noje9 1 - Are the American/Western Politicians Liars ?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Cia the Fbi the Army and the Police are a part of the American Government correct ? Does the President lead control or head the Cia Fbi and the Army and the Police ? Though out history these institutions have been viewed as oppressive do you agree or disagree ?

Bill O'Reilly Goes Head-to-Head With Rapper Who Called Obama a Terrorist

Uploaded by FoxNewsInsider on Jun 20, 2011
    Monday, Bill O'Reilly went head-to-head with rapper Lupe Fiasco, who has accused the president of terrorism. In a previous interview, Fiasco said, "To me, the biggest terrorist is Obama."

The rapper put his comments in context as saying they were "an expression of me trying to, I guess, understand critically the society." O'Reilly defended the president, saying "President Obama is not a terrorist. He's trying to do what he believes is the right thing to do."
    Bill said that he's concerned that Fiasco's fans are impressionable kids who are taking his message to heart. Fiasco stood by his position, saying, "I don't think politics are as complex as people like to make them seem."

The rapper went on to claim, "If you are going to fight terrorism, to me, you fight the root causes of terrorism." Bill, again, backed up the president and U.S. foreign policies, saying, "The United States cannot cure ills in the world. What the President of the United States' responsibility is is to protect you and me. That's his responsibility and he's doing it through aggressive action."

For more from the Fox News Insider, check out http://foxnewsinsider.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmM9_Y5uiW4
    Last edited by truthseeker63; 05-18-2012 at 10:37 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Also are the Mossad the Israeli Army and the Israeli Police institutions of the Israeli Government ?

Lavon Affair

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.
    The operation became known as the Lavon Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon, who was forced to resign because of the incident, or euphemistically as the Unfortunate Affair or The Bad Business (Hebrew: העסק ביש‎, HaEsek Bish or העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). After being denied for 51 years, the surviving agents were in 2005 officially honored with a certificate of appreciation by the Israeli President Moshe Katzav.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
    Last edited by truthseeker63; 05-18-2012 at 10:39 PM.
    chat Quote

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

American politicians go beyond the "acceptable" form of liar. They trample on our Constitutional liberties and the citizens are fed up
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Politicians use the truth to tell lies.

Writes use lies to tell the truth.

(V for Vendetta FTW)
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No, you're screwing it all up. It's "Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up."
    | Likes Muezzin liked this post
    chat Quote

White Rose's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes. Like others said.
    Also, I read that a good leader is the one who does not want to be a leader but people want him to be a leader. I don't see that happening here anymore.
    Even our current leader is swinging left and right to get votes this year. He is not even trying to hide his intentions. Its really pathetic.

chat Quote

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand View Post
    Yes. Like others said.
    Also, I read that a good leader is the one who does not want to be a leader but people want him to be a leader. I don't see that happening here anymore.
    Even our current leader is swinging left and right to get votes this year. He is not even trying to hide his intentions. Its really pathetic.
    Yep. The gay marriage thing, anyone? Does anyone want to tell me that it was not a ploy to get votes in an election year?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Gamal Abdel Nasser was he good or bad for Egypt ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamal_Abdel_Nasser
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shah of Iran Warns the World About the Jewish Lobby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMJzGDxOuIk

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Was Muammar Gaddafi a Socialist ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Book_(Libya)
    Last edited by truthseeker63; 05-23-2012 at 07:08 AM.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Are the American/Western Politicians Liars ? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Are the American/Western Politicians Liars ?