× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 10 of 10 visibility 2582

Fiqh & Arabic

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Fiqh & Arabic

Report bad ads?

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

| Likes marwen liked this post
    Fiqh & Arabic

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Fiqh & Arabic

can someone move this to non-Arabic..
    This is really excellent I think it gives the basics of fiqh which I believe is especially important to reverts..

Fiqh & Arabic

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

at 9:10 in lecture three he says exactly what I say. We need quality Muslims not quantity Muslims but that was his chosen field, of 3aqeedah not da3wah..
    I find it a shame to amass so many ignorant Muslims who don't know the basics.
    If you'd imagine the analogy that pillars are your hand they're meant to hold something up like a cup or a saucer. In and of themselves although important aren't doing anything if they're simulating the motion of holding something but there's nothing places upon them...
    If you've loads of time and are good at da3wah it is a great thing but I think teaching usool al fiqh to ready existent Muslims is best..

Last edited by جوري; 05-29-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

jazakallah sis ,very beneficent video.
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I haven't watched the vids but is he teaching Fard ayn? Will watch it when I get home later InshaAllah.
    Fiqh & Arabic

RE0IROm 1 - Fiqh & Arabic
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

please make du3a for the brother from the videos.
    He has 12 daughters and even though he was a former military man. Our good friends at the CIA have taken him on terrorism charges. You know the usual concocted crap. I think you can tell from his videos how much of a terrorist he is.
    and always supplicate as well against the enemies of God.. may Allah swt hasten their demise
    ameen
    Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس View Post
    please make du3a for the brother from the videos.
    He has 12 daughters and even though he was a former military man. Our good friends at the CIA have taken him on terrorism charges. You know the usual concocted crap. I think you can tell from his videos how much of a terrorist he is.
    and always supplicate as well against the enemies of God..
    what are u saying sis?

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس View Post
    may Allah swt hasten their demise
    ameen
    ameen summa ameen
    Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am saying he's on his way to become another Tariq Mehanna, Babar Ahmad, Anwar Al Awlaqi type casualty!
    Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister let's hope for best..
    It remind me case at my native place (village) in north india.I went there on a vacation.One day all my family members,my neighbors started talking about a person ,whose name I never heard before.He is coming back .coming back..How it is possible...?I was very curious to know what is going on.
    My aunt explain me.He is from our village ,I had visited in there house.Very religious family.She told me ,eldest brother(he is a writer,writing islamic books) in there family was jailed in charge of link with terrorist group under pota act.He was jailed for life time,and their family had no hope that he will ever come back.He was arrested when his only son was only 40 days.Here is turning point. Government revise some of the rules and they remove pota act.He freed after 17 years. Imagine feeling of a father who has seen his son when he was only 40 days and next time when he has seen him he was 17 years old.I really appreciate patience of his wife.
    Last edited by Pure Purple; 06-04-2012 at 05:49 AM.
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's a very sad thing the condition of a Muslim is a very sad thing. Different kinds of prisons and how much can we withstand injustice...
    Fiqh & Arabic

chat Quote

14. Hide
Hey there! Fiqh & Arabic Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Fiqh & Arabic