× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 9 of 9 visibility 1460

which kind of character would u love to..........

jameelash's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

salam
    When we are young, we look at older people and we either see them grumpy or easy to go with. Some ramble and some are a joy to sit with. Some have a smiling face and some have not. You can usually see the character on the face. So which kind of character you would like to have?

The face or the character that you want to have when older, you have to cultivate it from now on. Of course, there will be some hardships in your life which will shape your character too but, if for example, you don't want to be a grumpy person, then don't be grumpy now. Don't let imperfects things bother you and eat you too much. OK, there are things that we can try to improve and lessons we can take but imperfection is the rule of this world and not many things go "according to plan".

So let's smile even if we are in the middle of a hardship. Force a smile on your face now, a bad mood has never helped resolve anything
    | Likes Snowflake, Periwinkle18, Endymion liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ramadan90's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: which kind of character would u love to..........

I am a pretty happy and smiling person in general, and I hope I will stay like that my whole life(even in my worst time). It will be a challange though.
    Last edited by Ramadan90; 06-05-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    chat Quote

Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i smiled

would love to b a smiling person wen i get old

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - which kind of character would u love to..........

chat Quote

~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Agreed with sis periwinkle. A smile can make the most difficult and complicated things seem easy.

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    KnockKnock's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Growing up, I have always tried to smile no matter how bad things got. There's just no point into being sad because there's someone out there with much worse and that person is probably the happiest person in the world. I just love to smile and share it with others!
    chat Quote

Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah View Post
    Agreed with sis periwinkle. A smile can make the most difficult and complicated things seem easy.
    a smile is a curve tht sets everything straight

so s.m.i.l.e everyone its a sunnah
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~ liked this post

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - which kind of character would u love to..........

chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I used to smile a lot. I must've thought it was compulsory. Cuz I used to have a smile permanently plastered on my face. But nowadays, I'm sad most of the time. But not because of my own pain, or because I want things I don't have. But because of how I see muslims treating each other and acting like they know better than the Ulema, ignoring the limits set by Allah and fulfilling their own desires. And advising them is like water off a duck's back. It's worst when the people doing this are elders who should be the glue that holds a family together. Instead their pride eats away their senses and makes them ignore what it haram if it serves their purpose. I'm also dreading Ramadhan 'parties'. Whatever happened to normal meals? It has to be a party every day. People acting like they moved a mountain by staying hungry for a few hours and now they deserve to stuff their faces. If we look at it, there isn't much to smile about in the world.

Didn't the Prophet (pbuh) say, that if we'd weep if knew what lay ahead of us? So I wish I could weep openly and make others think of their hereafter too. That's the kind of character I want to have.
    | Likes Qurratul Ayn, Endymion liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I would love to be in middle path.I am very sensitive,either I am overwhelmed by joy or very sad and depress.I can't control on my emotions.:unhappy:

chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm happy with what ALlah bestowed me with in HIS infinite wisdom and mercy. Alhamdulillah. I hope I can recognise the gifts HE gave me so I may utiliise them well enough to earn me the best and most longed for thing in my dreams...

...The chance to see HIM. Ameen.

Scimi
    | Likes Qurratul Ayn liked this post

15noje9 1 - which kind of character would u love to..........
    chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! which kind of character would u love to.......... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. which kind of character would u love to..........