× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 188 visibility 13367

Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !

TruthLogic's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

For any one who thinks that the british broadcasting corporation is fair and balanced should book a one way ticket too disney land ,

The BBC are the world leaders in modern day propaganda*
    And during the time of war the bias , propaganda , underreporting , blatant lies. Half truths are magnified ,

During the arab uprising the BBC have chosen too use the "estimated / exgraggrated death count to promote there anti Syrian propaganda , at the same time ignoring the amount of people killed in friendly dictator countries ,

Proof of BBC Syrian propaganda:

In Syria the BBC have repeatedly uptoo 5 times a day created stories about Syria were they have given the "total" amount of people killed since the start,

At the same time they have Ignored the total number of people killed in places like Libya and Yemen ,

In Yemen were the BBC does have a presence *the reporting as been pro regime , last year in April 2011 the BBC gave it's final report on Yemen were it gave the number of people killed in total , in April 2011 the BBC managed to count too 100 the number of people murdered , every report after that date gave no numbers and only sometimes used vague language such as " hundreds have been killed "

In Libya the reporting has followed a similar pattern after the NATO bombs started Too fall the BBC also stopped counting the total *number killed .*

The source of the news has also never been calles into question and in each BBC Syrian report has been used as fact ,

The BBC has only used to sources of information 1.*Syrian Observatory for Human Rights*
    Or 2. The UN ( who also use*Syrian Observatory for Human Rights £

The London based observatory is more or less a one man operation , which has in the past proven too be unreliable as it has given conflicting accounts ,

It is also a mystery on how the *Syrian Observatory for Human Rights gets it's information , yet the bias BBC use it's figures on a daily basis*

*( the bbc also ignore / refuse to give the total amount of people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan )

Allah be with all the Muslims of Syria*
    Ammen.
    | Likes Abz2000, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !

how much death is appropriate and how much is exaggerated in your opinion? When the life of just one Muslim is more important to Allah swt than Kaaba.
    There's no going back to the former state of inertia whether the reporting is honest & truthful or concocted .. the revolt has swept and soon to sweep the entire Muslim world who have had it.. Israel and the U.S can't control the mind of every single person that takes to the street if this is what the counter propagandists are proposing. If only a handful of people were upset with a regime it would be easier to nip in the bud by these otherwise 'just' or benevolent dictatorships.
    The fact is Amero/Israeli interests lie in having the same regime which is what happened in Yemen and I think they're waking up to feeling duped.
    The last weapon of the Amero/zion weapon is to make you believe that they're behind those revolts so they'd stop, so they can have their former grip.
    It doesn't please them for instance to have the brotherhood take control of a country like Egypt.
    Be that as it may I am curious those who are so pro current regimes, as to exactly what they'd like to see happen and for how long?
    Almost like promoting slavery..

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !

chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Media Tags are no longer supported

Propaganda or not bashar is a blood sucking monster....ask the kids with brain matter trickling out of their crushed skulls
    | Likes جوري, Jedi_Mindset liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال View Post
    how much death is appropriate and how much is exaggerated in your opinion?

No amount of death is appropriate , the muder of one PERSON is like the murder of all of humanity ,

The amount reported too be killed is a obvious

hen the life of just one Muslim is more important to Allah swt than Kaaba.
    There's no going back to the former state of inertia whether the reporting is honest & truthful or concocted .. the revolt has swept and soon to sweep the entire Muslim world who have had it.. Israel and the U.S can't control the mind of every single person that takes to the street if this is what the counter propagandists are proposing. If only a handful of people were upset with a regime it would be easier to nip in the bud by these otherwise 'just' or benevolent dictatorships.
    The fact is Amero/Israeli interests lie in having the same regime which is what happened in Yemen and I think they're waking up to feeling duped.
    The last weapon of the Amero/zion weapon is to make you believe that they're behind those revolts so they'd stop, so they can have their former grip.
    It doesn't please them for instance to have the brotherhood take control of a country like Egypt.
    Be that as it may I am curious those who are so pro current regimes, as to exactly what they'd like to see happen and for how long?
    [/QUOTE]

No amount of death is ap
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how much death is appropriate and how much is exaggerated in your opinion?
    No amount of death is appropriate , the muder of one PERSON is like the murder of all of humanity ,

The amount reported too be killed is a obviously exaggerated, my eariler post covers some of the reasons,

When the life of just one Muslim is more important to Allah swt than Kaaba.
    forgive me for my ignorance thats a very STRANGE THING YOU HAVE JUST SAID,
    were did you get it from??

incorrect !! the USA IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE BROTHER HOOD, ONE WOULD ACTULAY SAY THE USA HAS BACKED THE BROTHERHOOD , In the Geo politcal sense all the evidence points too this,
    1, the brotherhood has not kicked out the IMF
    2, the Gaza Blockde is actualy more tight
    3, the USA is talking too the brother hood, ( normaly people they are NOT fond off find them selkves undersanctions etc

i am not pro regime , as a muslim i know its the one who leads pray leads polticaly,

please dont give me that the rebles/cia, mossad backed mercenries / alqueda are fighting for freedom or democracy?!

the people have been under sanctions "upressed" the satanic west for decades!

the rebels are clearly agents of the west, you are aware the USA has used these EXACT same methods ( DEATH SQUADS / GANGS ) TO bring down governments in south america?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii View Post

Propaganda or not bashar is a blood sucking monster....ask the kids with brain matter trickling out of their crushed skulls
    ina lila wainali rajahuun.

please give warning of graphic deatail

i find it more Logical too think that the death sqauds hired by the gangsters Saud Family and mass murders NATO have more too Gain from Killing these kids, than the National Syrian Army who may have family and relatives living in these areas of conflict
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

nope.. as one Syrian put it today:
    ان شاء الله نحن المجاهدين الاحرار السورين احفاد خالد وصلاح الدين راح نحرر سوريا من الطاغية بشار واعوانه من المجوس والله لانخاف من الموت

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by TruthLogic View Post

The amount reported too be killed is a obviously exaggerated, my eariler post covers some of the reasons,
    You know the death is exaggerated because? your reasons are not factual

forgive me for my ignorance thats a very STRANGE THING YOU HAVE JUST SAID,
    were did you get it from??
    Are you Muslim? this is common knowledge.
    “The Blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Ka’aba.”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah; Silsilah El Saheehah: hadith #3420;

In the Targhib wa’ l-Tarhib of Imam al-Mundhiri, 3/276 it has the following hadith from `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (Allah be well pleased with him) that he said:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity!’“

incorrect !! the USA IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE BROTHER HOOD, ONE WOULD ACTULAY SAY THE USA HAS BACKED THE BROTHERHOOD , In the Geo politcal sense all the evidence points too this,
    1, the brotherhood has not kicked out the IMF
    2, the Gaza Blockde is actualy more tight
    3, the USA is talking too the brother hood, ( normaly people they are NOT fond off find them selkves undersanctions etc
    No, You're the one who is incorrect and know jack including of the religion as I demonstrated above with the hadith!

i am not pro regime , as a muslim i know its the one who leads pray leads polticaly,
    What kind of Muslim did you say you were?

please dont give me that the rebles/cia, mossad backed mercenries / alqueda are fighting for freedom or democracy?!

the people have been under sanctions "upressed" the satanic west for decades!

the rebels are clearly agents of the west, you are aware the USA has used these EXACT same methods ( DEATH SQUADS / GANGS ) TO bring down governments in south america?
    What is with the psycho babble?

best

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

nope.. as one Syrian put it today:
    ان شاء الله نحن المجاهدين الاحرار السورين احفاد خالد وصلاح الدين راح نحرر سوريا من الطاغية بشار واعوانه من المجوس والله لانخاف من الموت
    the rebels are nato backed , and even worse Saudi backed,

lets NOT forget the command from Allah swt , as he warns that any one using these kaffirs as protector is a kaffir also,

aby way please tell me why you said this?

When the life of just one Muslim is more important to Allah swt than Kaaba
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the rebels are nato backed , and even worse Saudi backed,

lets NOT forget the command from Allah swt , as he warns that any one using these kaffirs as protector is a kaffir also,

aby way please tell me why you said this?

When the life of just one Muslim is more important to Allah swt than Kaaba
    Are you shiite or what? Are you familiar with hadiths? I don't care for Saudi backed at least they're sunni. I do care however for safavid Persian backed, for what is worst than a kaffir save for a hypocrite?
    Go study religion a little familiarize yourself with hadith and maybe basic history and geography..

best,

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You know the death is exaggerated because? your reasons are not factual

all the reasons i gave were factual, if they were not and could be refuted you would have picked apart my opening statment,,,,
    clearly the BBC and the LonDOn syrian Obsevotry are giving HYPE! BIAS , Propaganda!

any muslim will know the BBC is far from fair and balanced,

Like i said earlier any one thinking we are gettin correct reports from the mainstream media needs a one way ticket too disney land, ( shall i book you one ? )

or will you care too tell us why these reports are reliable?

Are you Muslim? this is common knowledge. “The Blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Ka’aba.”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah; Silsilah El Saheehah: hadith #3420;
    no i had not memorised this haidth or know about it,

I only mentioed what the Quran said about killing one person is like killing the whole of humanity,

one who is incorrect and know jack including of the religion as I demonstrated above with the hadith!
    yes i was not aware of that Haidth, however i do also know that if the Kabba was destoyedwe would carry on facing tha way too pray and it would not change anything,

HOWEVER YOUR ATTITUDE when talking about ISLAM has some issues, normaly when i use a scripture is not follwed by slurs,

What kind of Muslim did you say you were?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

all the reasons i gave were factual, if they were not and could be refuted you would have picked apart my opening statment,,,,
    clearly the BBC and the LonDOn syrian Obsevotry are giving HYPE! BIAS , Propaganda!

any muslim will know the BBC is far from fair and balanced,

Like i said earlier any one thinking we are gettin correct reports from the mainstream media needs a one way ticket too disney land, ( shall i book you one ? )

or will you care too tell us why these reports are reliable?
    Bias propaganda is a two way stream, except the videos on youtube straight out of Syria are quite unassailable, or where do you get yours? I actually have a clue..

no i had not memorised this haidth or know about it
    How unfortunate to speak then with such deficiency as if an authority.

I only mentioed what the Quran said about killing one person is like killing the whole of humanity,
    And yet in the same breath you'd deem the current death of civilians at the hands of Alwait pigs and shia communist sponsored regime propaganda -- you're not making much of a case for a balanced view.

yes i was not aware of that Haidth, however i do also know that if the Kabba was destoyedwe would carry on facing tha way too pray and it would not change anything,
    That's irrelevant to the topic and to your lack of knowledge of what should be common knowledge to the average Muslim.

HOWEVER YOUR ATTITUDE when talking about ISLAM has some issues, normaly when i use a scripture is not follwed by slurs,

Oh, what do you call this?

best,

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[QUOTE=TruthLogic;1528005]No amount of death is appropriate , the muder of one PERSON is like the murder of all of humanity ,

The amount reported too be killed is a obvious

Are you shiite or what? Are you familiar with hadiths? I don't care for Saudi backed at least they're sunni. I do care however for safavid Persian backed, for what is worst than a kaffir save for a hypocrite?
    Go study religion a little familiarize yourself with hadith and maybe basic history and geography..

best,
    No I am not Shia
    And no I don't know all the sayings of the hadiths I do y think any one knows them all ,

HOWEVER we and I do have the Quran :

And in the Quran we have clear warnings not too have any sort of alliance with NATO who represent the Christian juedo / satanists !!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

What a strange comment !

I have never heard a Muslim reffer too Syria as Pigs and communists ??

Let me clarify !

The kaffir NATO satanists are about to BOMB INVADE yet another muslim country ( Syria ) and your callings the syrians Pigs and communists ?

You are aware that alqueda are part of the rebels ?
    You are aware that Saudi are funding the rebels ?
    You are aware that NATO is arming the rebels ?

Yes or no ?
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

HOWEVER we and I do have the Quran :

And in the Quran we have clear warnings not too have any sort of alliance with NATO who represent the Christian juedo / satanists !!
    The Quran also warns against shia.. have you read it?

6 159 1 - Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !
    [LEFT]Sahih International
    Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
    to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

Al-An'am (The Cattle) [6:159]attention 5 - Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda ! [RECITE] 6 159 1 - Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !
    Inna allatheena farraqoo deenahum wakanoo shiyaAAan lasta minhum fee shayin innama amruhum ila Allahi thumma yunabbiohum bima kanoo yafAAaloona

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes the Shia do have some issues namely cracking heads open on swords ( usually their own )

What on EARTH does that got too do with what WE have been discussing ?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes the Shia do have some issues namely cracking heads open on swords ( usually their own )

What on EARTH does that got too do with what WE have been discussing ?
    for starters that is who the governing body of syria is and that is who is running the air force to slaughter the sunni majority.. so there's a good lead for you.. you can do it, you can get there.. little by little you'll understand what's up, why folks are outraged, as bad as daily slaughter is your brand of ethics..

all the best

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

for starters that is who the governing body of syria is and that is who is running the air force to slaughter the sunni majority.. so there's a good lead for you.. you can do it, you can get there.. little by little you'll understand what's up, why folks are outraged, as bad as daily slaughter is your brand of ethics..

all the best
    NO !
    from looking into history and geo Politics

It's very obvious Too all believes and slaves of Allah , that the current situation is a satanic ploy to destroy Syria paving the way for zionists domination of the middle east !

Fact is :
    Syria is the most diverse and tolerant nation on planet ( or was any way )

The rebels/ alqueda were the FIRST too kill on a mass scale when they killed 200 policemen in Homs ?!

Syria has apposed zionism

Syria has been under sanctions by the satanists !

It's obvious Assad was NOT playing puppet and now nato will kill a few more hundred thousand muslims ! ?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

NO !
    from looking into history and geo Politics

It's very obvious Too all believes and slaves of Allah , that the current situation is a satanic ploy to destroy Syria paving the way for zionists domination of the middle east !
    NO, they're not believers in God.. google Alwaite beliefs and become a scholar in the field!

Fact is :
    Syria is the most diverse and tolerant nation on planet ( or was any way )
    lol.. clearly you've not visited a syrian prison specifically made for Muslim torture.

The rebels/ alqueda were the FIRST too kill on a mass scale when they killed 200 policemen in Homs ?!
    Honestly, you tickle me.. in fact before the current Alwaite pig went on a killing rampage his Alwaite pig father before him eradicated 20,000 civillians and instated an air force composed entirely of Alwaite pigs.. in shaa Allah the rebels will take control of the air force soon as there have already been defectors.

Syria has apposed zionism
    Sure sure.. you should ask them then why they didn't oppose zionists from taking a chunk of Syria.

Syria has been under sanctions by the satanists !
    May Allah swt rid us of bashar and his pigs soon ameen

It's obvious Assad was NOT playing puppet and now nato will kill a few more hundred thousand muslims ! ?
    Denial is a good coping mechanism ..

best,
    Last edited by جوري; 06-26-2012 at 02:08 AM.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it is clear some people have made up their minds to ally with the proclaimed enemies of islam and forerunners of dajjal in the washington, and they have even said that they are better than what's in syria atmo, though it is clear Assad is not yet a true Muslim ruler, he at least has refused to bow and grovel to colonialists. some seem to think that since the situation is bad, they might as well go in the opposite direction rather than come back towards Allah and His messenger. Allah knows their hearts best, but they are with the losing team.

Consider those to whom a portion of the Scriptures was given.
    They believe in idols and false gods and say of the infidels: ‘These are better guided than the believers'" (4:...51).

Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah. (3:28).

They hope to establish a violent political utopia across the Middle East, which they call caliphate, where all would be ruled according to their hateful ideology.

SEPTEMBER 5, 2006
    WASHINGTON, D.C.
    SPEAKER: GEORGE W. BUSH, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

They demand the elimination of Israel; the withdrawal of all Westerners from Muslim countries, irrespective of the wishes of people and government; the establishment of effectively Taleban states and Sharia law in the Arab world en route to one caliphate of all Muslim nations. We don't have to wonder what type of country those states would be.
    Tony Blair - while Prime minister of Britain

What we are confronting here is an evil ideology.
    It is not a clash of civilisations - all civilised people, Muslim or other, feel revulsion at it. But it is a global struggle and it is a battle of ideas, hearts and minds, both within Islam and outside it.
    This is the battle that must be won, a battle not just about the terrorist methods but their views. Not just their barbaric acts, but their barbaric ideas. Not only what they do but what they think and the thinking they would impose on others.
    Tony Blair - while Prime minister of Britain

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people. They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is evident from what they utter with their mouths, but greater is the hatred which their breasts conceal" (3:118).

"Believers, if you yield to the infidels they will drag you back to unbelief and you will return headlong to perdition. . . .We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. . . . The Fire shall be their home" (3:149-51).

Sure sure.. you should ask them then why they didn't oppose zionists from taking a chunk of Syria.
    actually my dear sister, they're one of the only governments that have.
    since the 6 day war, when the zionists with the help of the u.s and nato stole land and butchers thousands, most of the leaders in the arab world either sold out totally - or stayed quiet, it is only recently that a few have been vocal, gadaffi was one, assad was another,
    and both of these have supported and assisted palestinian resistance groups, which is not something you can say for the majority of the governments now breathing down the neck of Syria.

you speak as if it's a walk in the park, but it isn't and i believe only a united Islamic front will be able to uphold that sort of front as help comes from Allah to the believers.
    the reason why syria didn't restore peace with israel was because of golan heights, and the zionists have been twisting arms for a while now to get an invasion of syria in the pipeline.

don't get me wrong - Allah's plan will prevail, but He has given clear guidance on who's help to seek in these situations.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 06-26-2012 at 02:33 AM.

2dvls74 1 - Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !

2vw9341 1 - Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda ! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Sick and tired of BBC Syrian Propaganda !