star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

10 Facts about the Qur'an

Report bad ads?

I saw this and I thought it was interesting.

1. Preserved in Arabic word-for-word, without any alterations for over 1400 years, as revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
    2. Memorized cover-to-cover in Arabic by MILLIONS, whether they know Arabic or not.
    3. Most read, studied and recited ancient text.
    4. Directly revealed from God, via Angel Gabriel, to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
    5. Only ancient religious text where the language of its revelation (Arabic), including the dialect, is still used today.
    6. Only religious text, other than the Bible, that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus as the messiah.
    7. Only text that has a melodious message.
    8. Only religious text in which God speaks in first person.
    9. The original ancient manuscript still remains today.
    10. The only religious text that allows you to test its authenticity, if you doubt that it is from God, by challenging anyone to produce anything equal to it. Until today, no Muslim or non-Muslim Arab has been able to meet this challenge. (Get a copy of the Qur’an and see for yourself.) Link this to orderaquran or sendaquran.

I tried to post the link to the direct site, but it states that my privileges are limited.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 10 Facts about the Qur'an

Thank you for sharing pg and I believe it's all true, as for number 10 I think there's a little more to the "challenge" than one might understand. Also you can check out this video that I am currently watching myself!
    Last edited by Hulk; 06-26-2012 at 12:47 AM. Reason: wrong spelling!
    | Likes patientgrace liked this post

RE0IROm 1 - 10 Facts about the Qur'an
    chat Quote

TruthLogic's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by patientgrace View Post
    I saw this and I thought it was interesting.

1. Preserved in Arabic word-for-word, without any alterations for over 1400 years, as revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
    2. Memorized cover-to-cover in Arabic by MILLIONS, whether they know Arabic or not.
    3. Most read, studied and recited ancient text.
    4. Directly revealed from God, via Angel Gabriel, to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
    5. Only ancient religious text where the language of its revelation (Arabic), including the dialect, is still used today.
    6. Only religious text, other than the Bible, that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus as the messiah.
    7. Only text that has a melodious message.
    8. Only religious text in which God speaks in first person.
    9. The original ancient manuscript still remains today.
    10. The only religious text that allows you to test its authenticity, if you doubt that it is from God, by challenging anyone to produce anything equal to it. Until today, no Muslim or non-Muslim Arab has been able to meet this challenge. (Get a copy of the Qur’an and see for yourself.) Link this to orderaquran or sendaquran.

I tried to post the link to the direct site, but it states that my privileges are limited.
    thank you reminding me of the miracles of the Quran
    chat Quote

dysphoricrocker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Fear Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A miracle indeed. Allahhuakhbar.

format_quote Originally Posted by patientgrace View Post
    You need to reach 50 posts before you will be able to post links (:

And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! 10 Facts about the Qur'an Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 10 Facts about the Qur'an