× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 18 of 18 visibility 2857

ear piercing

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ear piercing

Report bad ads?

I had conversation with my colleague,she didn't pierce her ears.She Says"One should not change creation of allah(SWT)".
    I rarely see any girl without ear piercing at least in india?
    ear piercing

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ear piercing

If I am not mistaken piercing ears is OK but not nose etc. Can anyone confirm this? I could be wrong as this is from memory. Fuzzy memory.
    ear piercing

RE0IROm 1 - ear piercing
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I haven't done nose piercing......
    It looks like.....Eww..:X
    Inside story I am scared ,I heard it is very painful.
    ear piercing

chat Quote

Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i think ear piercing is allowed , i've got like 3 done on each ear lol nose umm i duno i dun if its allowed or not i dun even like it buh hear in pak its common girls get it done.
    ear piercing

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - ear piercing

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it's not even nice in my opinion
    it just reminds me of this..
    6a0112796f38d028a4015390d4b187970b800wi 1 - ear piercing
    | Likes Endymion, Pure Purple liked this post
    ear piercing

RE0IROm 1 - ear piercing
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    t's not even nice in my opinion
    it just reminds me of this..
    format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    6a0112796f38d028a4015390d4b187970b800wi 1 - ear piercing

lol......
    ear piercing

chat Quote

Endymion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My mum had it done with my ears when i was 14-15 and after that i almost fainted in spite of i had no pain and the old man who did this job was really angry and said she will have to go to Hospital when it will come to nose piercing

I was a fan of ear rings few years before but now im no more interested,and nose piercing,NO WAY

Man,this word "Piercing" gave me a hard time.And to Minwatul Khayal as well
    ear piercing

أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

400W91 1 - ear piercing
    chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

With regard to piercing the ears of females, there is a difference of scholarly opinion on the ruling. The Hanafis and Hanbalis are of the view that this is permissible. The Shaafa’is are of the view that it is not allowed, and Ibn al-Jawzi and Ibn ‘Aqeel, who were Hanbalis, agreed with them. They did not quote any texts as evidence that it is not allowed, rather they said that it causes pain, and that wearing adornment in the ear is not essential, and is not so important as to allow causing pain to the female for this purpose.

The one who studies the texts of the Prophet’s Sunnah and the lives of the female Sahabaah (may Allaah be pleased with them) will see that the more correct view is the former, which is that it is permissible. The texts which indicate that include the following:

1 – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came out and prayed, then he delivered a khutbah – and he did not mention any adhaan or iqaamah – then he went to the women and exhorted and reminded them, and told them to give charity, and I saw them taking off their earrings and necklaces and giving them to Bilaal, then he and Bilaal went back to his house.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4951) and Muslim (884).

According to another report narrated by them both:

They started throwing their earrings and necklaces.

2 – It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Eleven women sat and promised one another that they would not conceal anything about their husbands … the eleventh one said: My husband is Abu Zar’ and what (can I say about) Abu Zar’? He has given me many ornaments and my ears are heavily loaded with them. … ‘Aa’ishah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I am to you as Abu Zar’ was to Umm Zar’.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4893) and Muslim (2448).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) approved of what Abu Zar’ did by filling the ears of Umm Zar’ with jewellery until they became heavy.

With regard to piercing the ears at the top, it seems that it makes no difference whether they are pierced at the bottom or at the top, depending on whether this is customary in a woman’s environment. We should note that it is not permissible for a woman to show the jewellery that she is wearing on her hand, ear or neck.

Shaykh Muhammad al-Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about piercing a girls’ nose or ear for the sake of beautification.

He replied:

The correct view is that there is nothing wrong with piercing the ear, because one of the aims that is achieved by that is wearing permissible jewellery. It is known that the women of the Sahaabah had earrings that they wore in their ears. The pain is light, and if the piercing is done when the girl is small, it heals quickly.

With regard to piercing the nose, I do not remember that the scholars said anything about it, but it is a kind of mutilation and deforming of the appearance as we see it, but perhaps others do not see it that way. If a woman is in a country where putting jewellery in the nose is seen as a kind of adornment and beautification, there is nothing wrong with piercing the nose.

Majmoo’ Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (11/ question no. 69).

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) said:

There is nothing wrong with piercing the ears of a girl in order to put jewellery in her ears. This is still done by many people, and even at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) women used to wear jewellery in their ears and elsewhere without being rebuked for it.

With regard to it hurting the girl, the purpose of it is in her interests, because she needs jewellery, and to adorn herself. Piercing the ears serves a permissible purpose and is allowed because of need. Just as it is permissible to carry out surgery and cauterize her if that is needed on medical grounds, it is also permissible to pierce her ear in order to put jewellery in it, because it is something that she needs, and it is something that does not hurt very much, and does not have a great effect on her.

Fataawa al-Shaykh al-Fawzaan (3/324).

And Allaah knows best.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/78255
    | Likes Periwinkle18, tigerkhan liked this post
    ear piercing

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thankyou,brother slahuddin
    Yes,my colleague is shafai' And I am hanafi.We have different opinions in many issues.
    ear piercing

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i had one done in hong kong wen i was 4 and 2 of them at home told my maid to do it wen mum went for hajj
    ear piercing

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    Nem0

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18 View Post
    i had one done in hong kong wen i was 4 and 2 of them at home told my maid to do it wen mum went for hajj
    I was seven year old when I did it. I can't bear to do it 4 times.
    ear piercing

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18 View Post
    Were you both learning stitching
    ear piercing

400W91 1 - ear piercing
    chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't find ear rings on a woman remotely attractive. I don't know what the fascination is about them.

It's got to be dangeours too, e.g. it gets stuck into something or someone pulls it.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    I don't know what the fascination is about them.
    May be because you're Dude,not Dudette
    Last edited by Endymion; 07-07-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: added "e" to please Quratul :p
    | Likes Periwinkle18, Marina-Aisha liked this post
    ear piercing

400W91 1 - ear piercing
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    I don't find ear rings on a woman remotely attractive. I don't know what the fascination is about them.

It's got to be dangeours too, e.g. it gets stuck into something or someone pulls it.
    I've never even thought about it lol.

come to think of ti what didour prophet saws think of such adornments? there must be smoething written about it right?
    ear piercing

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Haya emaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    death...chasing u!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
    come to think of ti what didour prophet saws think of such adornments? there must be smoething written about it right?
    i was reading this on islamqa. brother posted it here.. i found this part intresting

format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen View Post
    2 – It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Eleven women sat and promised one another that they would not conceal anything about their husbands … the eleventh one said: My husband is Abu Zar’ and what (can I say about) Abu Zar’? He has given me many ornaments and my ears are heavily loaded with them. … ‘Aa’ishah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: I am to you as Abu Zar’ was to Umm Zar’.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4893) and Muslim (2448).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) approved of what Abu Zar’ did by filling the ears of Umm Zar’ with jewellery until they became heavy.
    ear piercing

HIJAB IS MY PRIDE
    my hijab2 v01 by yip87 1 - ear piercing
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ jazakAllah

good to hear

so it is from the habits of the great sahabiyaat mashAllah
    ear piercing

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple View Post
    I can't bear to do it 4 times.
    lol its not painful at all i put ice on my hear for a lil while told my maid to sterilize the needle n made a mark on my hear n she did it didnt feel anything it only hurt wen i got it done the first time wen i was four
    ear piercing

Nem0

chat Quote

23. Hide
Hey there! ear piercing Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ear piercing