× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 64 visibility 9354

Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

Muhammed91's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

Report bad ads?

Salaamaleykum Brothers And Sisters.

I See a disturbing and growing problem in the internet war on Islam. Anti-islamic people dedicate their time to create and spread thousand of lies about islam. In Youtube where millions of people watch videos every day, there are uploaded dozens of antiislamic, manipulating propaganda every day,some of them titled: "why islam is not the truth" "why people from islam converts to christianity" "Why islam is wrong" etc. People who make these videos, are in knowledge of the manipulating effect of making these videos, and will do everything in their power, to spread misunderstanding, and misinformation about islam, and create anger among muslims. Furthermore, they must have groups, who are voting these videos up, and giving them vides, so they are in the top of the video search when people wants to search about islam. Those, who are confused or lack in faith, or people who wants to convert but can be turned back by these propaganda manipulative videos.

We as muslims must help other people and ourselves, and prevent that these lies dont spread further. Maybe there are 1 man today, who considered research islam because he was interested, and saw one of these propaganda videos, and actually belived it. How sad is it, when we can do a difference with our efforts to informate?

I see everywhere, people who are confused in islam, what they should belive. We know the truth, we should spread it! When they are presented to the truth , they can decide for themselves. May Allah the Almighty show them the Right Path and the Truth.

The solution is simple. We just need manpower, and spreading out the words! You just need an Youtube account. If you dont have one - Make one. Its simple and every vote will help! There are lot of youngsters who are in confusion who needs to know the manipulative propaganda videos.

We need to make a thread (maybe this one) where everyone can post youtube links with misinformating or antimuslim propaganda.
    We need to vote down videos filled with lies, so people can see that it is not a reliable video.
    We need to vote down comments that are anti-islamic.
    We need to vote up videos that are telling truth about islam so it becomes on the top of the list when people search for islam.
    We need to vote up, other brothers and sisters good comments on islam.

Dont swear when commenting, dont sound angry! Lets help eachother. Each vote is powerful and effective.

We need to post comments not with anger, but with arguments that proves them wrong.

I will start making a list where we han vote down videos i have wathced and classified as propaganda:

*** becuase im new i could not add links,
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe L

bro , May Allah reward u for your good intention but it's better not to post any links of anti Islamic sites and videos . It will give them free publicity .

If u happen to visit any such site , post the link of holy Quran with translation there . So that non Muslims readers / viewers can visit Quran link and read and know about true Islam .

Don't worry too much about such propaganda. Despite the hateful media propaganda against Islam , it's the fasting religion in the World . Alhamdulillah.

.... they were plotting and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the Best of the planners.
    ( سورة الأنفال , Al-Anfal, Chapter #8, Verse #30)
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 07-31-2012 at 04:51 AM.
    | Likes Good brother, Abz2000, Scimitar liked this post

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe L

Ah yes. I know what this brother is talking about. If you go to watch lectures on videos with people like Nouman Ali Khan or Yusuf Estes or any of the people from Quran Weekly even that shares beneficial and correct knowledge about Islam, you'll see a bunch of dislikes on those videos and awful comments from non-Muslims.

There's a group of YouTubers going around disliking a lot of Islamic videos and spreading false information about Islam in other videos.

I think the best thing to do is report it to Google/YouTube as much of it can be construed as hate speech. You can also report it to the authorities as a threat on the life of Muslims as many of those videos do because of the incorrect content.
    | Likes AabiruSabeel, Serendipity, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is no different than any time in history. The job of kaffirs is to torment the believers.
    The world is built upon seven themes. The things that drive them are obvious it won't deter those who will become Muslim or those that are- it only works on those in whose hearts there's a sickness.
    I am personally more concerned with the state of the ummah than establishing PR campaigns to appease kaffirs I don't think there's even room to humor their concoction of colourful trifles I am also more concerned over the quality of Muslims than the quantity of them and lastly I am concerned that my headache with nausea will render me bed ridden the rest of the day lol
    Please don't give kaffirs the time of day let's just be concerned with our own affairs.

| Likes Qurratul Ayn, Scimitar liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Guys, I discovered something very interesting on VC forums.

Anti Islamic groups, pay "shills" to go on sites, forum, youtube, and social networking sites, in order to disrepute Islam. I found this out because an ex-shill who had harboured too much guilt, came out of the closet and admitted what they did. They even exposed some of the workin MO of the groups. For example, they will arm up the shill with a list of sites that abrogate verses of the Quran and hadeeth, and also, they teach these shills that they can use weak and fabricated hadeeth to confuse Muslims and create doubt in their hearts... and that most Muslims won't even know if the hadeeth quoted is sahih or not.

This is the reality we live in.

believe it or not, we're in WW3... don't believe me? The war is about opinion... and in 20 - 30 yrs time, their own children will say "World War 3 was the war against Islam"...

Scimi
    | Likes جوري, Abz2000, Aprender, Muhammed91 liked this post

15noje9 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.
    chat Quote

Serendipity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Haters gonna hate. Don't post any anti islamic videos like the other poster said it would give it too much attention. I don't bother reading the comments islamic youtube videos any more, I find it very sad that some people use their time to spread around hate, they must be very miserable.
    | Likes Qurratul Ayn liked this post
    chat Quote

Qurratul Ayn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Conquer the Shaytaan
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ Exactamundo, my dearie

Plus they don't have a life. A pretty sad life if one is hating all the time

O Allaah keep us on the true path and forgive us for all our sins
    Last edited by Qurratul Ayn; 08-01-2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Changed the pronoun
    | Likes glo, جوري, Aprender, Serendipity, Begonia liked this post

فَبِأَيِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
    "Then which of the favours of Your Lord will ye deny?"
    Al-Qur'aan; Surah Ar-Rahman

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Guys, I discovered something very interesting on VC forums.

Anti Islamic groups, pay "shills" to go on sites, forum, youtube, and social networking sites, in order to disrepute Islam. I found this out because an ex-shill who had harboured too much guilt, came out of the closet and admitted what they did. They even exposed some of the workin MO of the groups. For example, they will arm up the shill with a list of sites that abrogate verses of the Quran and hadeeth, and also, they teach these shills that they can use weak and fabricated hadeeth to confuse Muslims and create doubt in their hearts... and that most Muslims won't even know if the hadeeth quoted is sahih or not.

This is the reality we live in.

believe it or not, we're in WW3... don't believe me? The war is about opinion... and in 20 - 30 yrs time, their own children will say "World War 3 was the war against Islam"...

Scimi
    I can believe that because they use the same exact crap over and over if Muslims educate themselves in the very basics they'd take them down fast. One time I had at it with a moron on a J nasheed he didn't last two days at first he was tenacious then he took a hike but he annoyed me enough for me to want to stick it to him, I usually don't bother.
    Christians are the easiest to take down. Everything they accuse Muslims of they suffer from so it is a mere case of projection. The rest don't lag much behind either. If you really wanted to you can stick it to them but it is such a waste of time and they're a waste of human beings. I pinpoint a lazy cell in the body that has more intelligence and purpose than they have!

| Likes Scimitar, Muhammed91, BadOlPuttyTat liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

chat Quote

Serendipity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I hate it the most when the stupid islamic haters post on the videos that arn't even islamic, for example I was watching this video that wasn't anything to do with Islam, and there was a person posting ayahs of the Quran that were out of context (like about the battle) and going "is this is the religion of peace" and I was like lol what the hell.
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال View Post
    I pinpoint the a lazy cell in the body that has more intelligence and purpose than they have!
    You know, i have come across some Christians on forums who initially posted refutations to islam, according to their understanding of it... I humoured these posts in order to determine whether they were genuinely interested in learning or if they are just there to be idiots...

...to my surprise, I have found a few Christians who actually did u-turns on their misunderstanding of Islam... in order to find a common ground. However this is rare... but still, we must afford them that option in order to clarify their intention. If we didn't, we're no better than they are

Scimi
    | Likes Qurratul Ayn, Muhammed91, BadOlPuttyTat liked this post

15noje9 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.
    chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

...to my surprise, I have found a few Christians who actually did u-turns on their misunderstanding of Islam... in order to find a common ground. However this is rare...
    Yeah it is rare. My aunt is one of those types and I'm still working with her to help her learn the truth about Islam. What gets me is that they teach a lot of this hate speech in churches and that is really unfortunate. Though it's not surprising. I find sometimes when I do take the time to tell people the truth about Islam they often just say "ohhh. wow. I didn't know that." And walk away looking dumb.

format_quote Originally Posted by StarDust View Post
    I hate it the most when the stupid islamic haters post on the videos that arn't even islamic, for example I was watching this video that wasn't anything to do with Islam, and there was a person posting ayahs of the Quran that were out of context
    Yes, I came across a few videos like that when I was trying to learn about Islam. I was shielded from the truth for a few months because of that anti-Islamic froth on the internet. Takes a while to get to the true stuff. But many of those people are just blinded by hate and won't listen no matter what you write to them. That's why I'd rather just hit the report button if I come across it, show them how what they're doing could get them in some major legal trouble and that is enough sometimes to scare them off and I move on with my day.
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You know, i have come across some Christians on forums who initially posted refutations to islam, according to their understanding of it... I humoured these posts in order to determine whether they were genuinely interested in learning or if they are just there to be idiots...

...to my surprise, I have found a few Christians who actually did u-turns on their misunderstanding of Islam... in order to find a common ground. However this is rare... but still, we must afford them that option in order to clarify their intention. If we didn't, we're no better than they are

Scimi
    Where you are now I once was, where I am now you'll soon be is all I can say. I have given them all the benefits of the doubts I can over the years but genuinely sick of their crap. I wholly believe that Allah swt guides whom he wills and not through anything we write, any glossy videos etc.
    Al-Qasas (The Narration)> [28:56]
    Al-Qasas (The Narration)[28:56]attention 3 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies. [RECITE] 28 56 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.
    Innaka la tahdee man ahbabta walakinna Allaha yahdee man yashao wahuwa aAAlamu bialmuhtadeena
    28:56 It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.

and in my case there's no love lost. Maybe just for a couple of friends who aren't sure about their beliefs and choose to be theists because they're burnt out, but not with those other hardened individuals. khlas I am in the next stage now.. I don't want Muslims who're Quranists, or who smoke weed to get closer to the gods and quote verses to satisfy their agenda and have no understanding of Islam whatsoever and I have absolutely no time or interest in doing anything for kaffirs other than to see them in hell in shaa Allah. I hope that doesn't make me sound cruel but I didn't get to this state over night- it is because of their constant abuses and vile acts, behavior and overt hatred -
    At-Tauba (The Repentance)[9:8]attention 3 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies. [RECITE] 9 8 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.
    Kayfa wain yathharoo AAalaykum la yarquboo feekum illan wala thimmatan yurdoonakum biafwahihim wataba quloobuhum waaktharuhum fasiqoona

chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I like your style, it's harsh, but it makes them run a mile and I like to see them run run run run haha...

... We are like oranges and tangerines, different, but from the same family

Scimi
    | Likes جوري, Aprender, BadOlPuttyTat liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am more of a pink grapefruit ..an acquired taste for sure!
    | Likes Scimitar, BadOlPuttyTat liked this post

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Still same family I acquired the taste for pink grapefruit a long time ago. It all started here

You sure know how to chase away those troublemakers - the number of times I was left giggling and smirking after the way you dealt with them... truth be told sis, you scare me a little. And not much scares me...

Scimi
    | Likes جوري liked this post

chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I would suggest that the best way is to ignore such sites.

People who do not want to listen WILL NOT listen! It's as simple as that.
    Why waste any time during the most holy month to get angered by those who spread lies and division and hatred?
    Isn't that exactly what they want?

Also, it can take a very long time to erode peoples' misconceptions. Mostly because people hang onto their own beliefs and conceptions for dear life and are not willing to contemplate anything else as even remotely containing a hint of truth ...
    I mean, how dangerous would that be, if suddenly we allowed ourselves to believe that there might be (at least SOME) truth in the teachings/ beliefs/worldviews of others. Our own worldview may be in danger of disintegrating!! oh:

People don't change until God softens their heart and makes them willing to hear and be tolerant of others.

If I was you, I would just walk away and ignore it. God knows best and he will have the final say and the final judgement.

Scimi, what's a 'shill'?

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have personally come to the conclusion that the solution is to educate ourselves(muslims) on our own religion. Alhamdulillah, in Islam the more knowledge you gain the firmer your belief. Also I don't really waste my time getting into an argument with "haters" because more often than not they already made up their mind as to what they want to believe.

About the shill thing, it's pathetic.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    what's a 'shill'?
    they're all over the place, the zionists and pentagon have admittedly hired armies of them to troll the net and especially news sites in order to confuse the people.

A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom he is secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2w5EAVnQ4o

Pentagon buys social networking 'spy software'
    The Pentagon has purchased a pioneering software programme that creates fake identities on social media websites, in an attempt to infiltrate and influence suspected terrorists and extremists overseas.

The $2.7 million (£1.7 million) programme developed by San Diego firm Ntrepid allows one military user to create multiple personas on the internet and engage in extended online conversations and communications with suspects.
    According to military procurement documents seen by the Washington Times, the software will "enable an operator to exercise a number of different online persons from the same workstation and without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries".
    "Personas must be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world," the documents stated.

this is from june 2011:

The true identity of internationally renowned blogger 'A Gay Girl in Damascus' has been revealed as a 40-year-old American man.

tom 1919611c 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

Tom MacMaster, a student at the University of Edinburgh, wrote an apology on the blog today, confessing that the entire thing was a hoax.

Confesses: Tom MacMaster, 40, an American studying in Scotland, admits he made up a lesbian blogger to draw attention to human rights issues in Syria

In his post today MacMaster, writing from Istanbul in Turkey, where he is on holiday with a girlfriend named as Britta Froelicher, said his narrative was fictional.
    But he insisted the blog, popular with thousands around the world, 'created an important voice for issues I feel strongly about'.

He claimed he had never expected so much attention.
    MacMaster, 40, is an American from Georgia who has been studying for a masters degree at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland.

Mr MacMaster is a Middle East peace activist who says he wrote the fictionalized account of a gay woman in Syria to illuminate the situation for a Western audience.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTgkzi6rpza 2Um9KSuCeY57U 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies. 30d36d4d1da985a4 Gay Girl2 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

Faked: This photo, used for made-up lesbian blogger Amina Arraf, was stolen from the Facebook account of Londoner Jelena LecicHe is currently said to be vacationing in Turkey with his girlfriend, also a student.

The admission is likely to touch off a heated debate about the truthfulness of blogs, after the invented woman's story touched a nerve with so many people around the world.
    On Tuesday, a blog post at the 'Gay Girl in Damascus' s
    ite supposedly written by the woman's cousin said she had been detained in Damascus after weeks on the run.

It said she was last seen Monday being bundled into a car by three men in civilian clothes as she was on her way to meet other activists.

Ismail said a friend accompanying her was nearby and saw what happened.

The Associated Press reported her disappearance.....

A reporter for the news agency, who maintained a month-long email correspondence with Arraf, said he found the writer seemed very much like a woman in the midst of the violent change gripping Syria. The blogger spoke about friends in Damascus, and outlined worries about her father and hopes for the future of her country.During an interview she gave in April, Arraf wrote: 'I've been trying to write a slightly fictionalised autobiography for some time (fictionalised as in other people have their names changed) and when the Arab revolutions began, I realised I wanted to get my voice out there.'The force of events has meant that my blog is more about events than anything else right now.'
    But the story starting unravelling quickly after a woman in Britain named Jelena Lecic said the photos on the Facebook account of Amina Arraf were actually of her.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1P7e7jyav

University.html#ixzz1P7cnS5nL
    Inspired outrage of a fake homosexual being punished: The alleged blog garnered widespread support around the world among like minded types, "more than Mr MacMaster imagined"Gay girl in Damascus:
    The blog attracted much attention, and calls for the release of the woman... who was never really kidnapped

Last edited by Abz2000; 07-31-2012 at 07:12 PM.

2dvls74 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

2vw9341 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol it seems the kuffar have always relied on liars and munafiqs to get their agenda across, whether with abdullah ibn ubayy or the banu qurayzah, they always stand on falsehood.

here's another one:

Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other sites.
    The effort is meant to fight the “well-oiled machine” of “pro-Palestinian websites, with huge budgets… with content from the Hamas news agency.”
    The approach was test-marketed during Israel’s assault on Gaza, and by groups like Give Israel Your United Support, a controversial effort to use instant-access technology to crowd-source Israel advocates to fill in flash polls or vote up key articles on social networking sites.
    Will the responders who are hired for this also present themselves as “ordinary net-surfers”?
    “Of course,” says Shturman. “Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the policy-explanation department of the Israeli Foreign Ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis. They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the Foreign Ministry developed.”
    The full article, translated by Occupation Magazine into English here:
    Last edited by Abz2000; 07-31-2012 at 07:23 PM.

2dvls74 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

2vw9341 1 - Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Now that is interesting bro Abz... you always come up trumps with the info's

You know, I have a great respect for the Christian members of this forum, like Glo and others who have constantly maintained their respect, honour and dignity here on the forum. And have benefited us all in terms of understanding eachtoher and gaining a common ground from which we can work up from.

This is what it is all about for me... to hear someone say "I understand"

Scimi
    | Likes glo liked this post

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Anti Islamic propaganda!Thousands of Youtube videos willifies people to believe Lies.