× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1891

How to stay fit during Ramadan! Please click for more information!

parvezs27's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wink How to stay fit during Ramadan! Please click for more information!

Report bad ads?

Salaam all my brothers and sisters
    As we all know, we are doing Ramadan for a great cause, we are doing it for our Allah. However, staying empty stomached all day and suddenly eating a big meal can pack fat onto our bodies!
    I will give you some tips that will help you maintain your current weight or even lose some weight, but most importantly keep you away from increasing body fat.

1. Eat a healthy and nutritious meal in the morning which will keep you fuller for longer. My current morning meal is: Oats 1 cup, 1 banana, 1 glass of milk, vegetables, lentils and bread.
    This meal contains both protein and carbohydrates to keep you energized and stronger for longer.
    Stay away from heavy food such as fried food.

2. Eat a medium amount of food when breaking your fast, I currently eat: 1 chicken breast or 1-2 small slices of fish, ALOT of vegetables to recover my body, lentils and bread.
    This is because you don't want to binge on the fried and heavy food. Once you have one spring roll or samosa type snack, you will keep wanting more and more increasing your calories.

3. DRINK WATER! Thats right drink lots and lots of water to replenish your body and to keep your digestive system smooth after that long day of fasting. It will keep you hydrated and will decrease the chances of any stomach problems or any headaches.

4. Exercise! Thats it, you should definately exercise after breaking your fast. I currently exercise 1-2 hours after breaking my fast so I don't feel heavy stomached. Go for a half and hour walk around the block or even a light jog but go outside and exercise! It will keep your heart healthy and will help you stay fit, it will even contribute to an easier fast the next day. Exercise has many many benefits so don't hide from it!

Last of all, pray. Make sure to recite quran and perform Salaat. Connect with Allah and ask for strength and patience for your fasting.

Thanks for reading this my fellow brothers and sisters! If you need anymore help regarding this or anything similar please feel free to message me or replying to this thread.
    Ramadan mubarak and happy fasting!
    | Likes Qurratul Ayn, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: How to stay fit during Ramadan! Please click for more information!

thank u for sharing bro
    How to stay fit during Ramadan! Please click for more information!

RE0IROm 1 - How to stay fit during Ramadan! Please click for more information!
    chat Quote

Kei's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Good advice, thanks for the share, Parvez
    chat Quote

Serendipity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for sharing this.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Adil's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu aleikum brother
    Ramadan Mubarak to you and all the muslims

You have a very simple nice routine there,very nice,but I do eat slightly I little more than you and I'm doing my regular(not really but I'm trying) exercise which ask skipping or any other heart related exercises when I'm fasting,don't ask me how but I feel more stronger when I'm fasting and I'm kind of use to it

Anyways thanks for sharing.
    Waleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! How to stay fit during Ramadan! Please click for more information! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How to stay fit during Ramadan! Please click for more information!