× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 2045

The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off Finan

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off Finan

Report bad ads?

http://www.psychpage.com/family/brwaitgalligher.html

http://health.yahoo.net/articles/men...-men-over-40#1

http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsle...nd-mens-health

What do you think of these articles ? I agree I think Marriage can make People happier less lonely and have a longer life.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Riana17's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off F

Asalam Alaikkum

Ofcourse having someone to share everything with, being yourself, acceptance, patience, dedicating your life, serving, respect etc

Personally my life will be too far without husband. He is my strength and one of the reason why I am living happy and peacefully, I dont feel getting older

Alhamdollellah, may Allah bless him for being one of the reason why I am contented in this life. May Allah grant him long healthy life with me. And may Allah bless all with a good spouse. Ameen
    The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off Finan

The HIGHEST accomplishment I can achieve in this worldly life is to be a TRUE MUSLIM. (me)

wwwislamicboardcom - The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off Finan
    chat Quote

Muhaba's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    فصبرٌ جميلٌ
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off F

well, the reason is simple. Allah created one soul and then divided it into two, so man and woman are each half the complete soul. That is, they are incomplete. When you get married, you get your other half & are then one complete unit. That is married ppl are happier, healthier, etc when married.

Allah says in Surah al-Rum, verse 21:

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
    (30: 21)
    Last edited by Muhaba; 08-09-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    | Likes Eric H, ~Zaria~, PurpleCup liked this post

chat Quote

PurpleCup's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wonder if its the same statistics if they argue and bicker once a week?
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off Finan Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The Case for Marriage Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off Finan