× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1544

Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made

Report bad ads?

Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made Constitutions ? Are these Nations illegitimate according to Islam since they are being ruled by Non Islamic Law ? My other question is that some Muslims I talk to think America or the United States of America changed it's Foreign Policy than it would be a good Nation is this true ? I know the Americans do support Zionism/The Jewish/Zionist State of Israel/Israeli Policy and America does have a Imperialist Foreign Policy and has killed many with it's Sanctions against Iraq as well as it's State Terrorism against Afghanistan but I think even if America did change it's Foreign Policy America would still be evil because America is based on Non Islamic Law is this right ? I tend to believe every President that America has had is evil since they all rule by Non Islamic Law. It is America's Non Islamic rule that has lead them to attack Islam and Muslims with it's Foreign Policy in my view and opinion. American way of life and politics and it's Capitalist Economics are all corrupted since they are all man made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisio...world_in_Islam
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man M

What nations are ruled under actual Islamic Law??
    Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made

RE0IROm 1 - Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man M

True I agree.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please anyone else please reply.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made