× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 4113

NEW! Nasheed Video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" by Labbayk 2012

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talking NEW! Nasheed Video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" by Labbayk 2012

Report bad ads?

Assalamu 'alaykum everyone,

Check out Labbayk's new nasheed lyrics video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" from their latest album "The Greatest Gift":

Follow them on: www.facebook.com/labbayk
    Visit them on: www.labbayknasheeds.com
    Buy their albums from: www.nasheedchannel.com

Wassalam
    | Likes _Y168 liked this post

s a b r
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    _Y168's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: NEW! Nasheed Video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" by Labbayk 2012

Subhaan Allaah! This was just playing on my mind.

chat Quote

msadiq993's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazak Allah khair
    chat Quote

Shaykha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A Very Heartwarming Nasheed Indeed!

"Those Who Believe, And Whose Hearts Find Rest In The Remembrance Of Allah: For Without Doubt In The Remembrance Of Allah Do Hearts Find Rest."

[[ Surah Ra'd 13:28 ]]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Muwaahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hmmmmm?
    Last edited by Muwaahid; 10-21-2012 at 09:56 AM.

فمن كان يريد حقا الرجوع الى الكتاب والسنة, فليزمه الرجوع الى ما كان عليه أصحاب النبي عليه السلام و التابعين و أتباعهم من بعدهم
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It really is amazing masha'Allah I love the translation

s a b r
    chat Quote

Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"O Allah, with Mustafa , fulfil our goals." This is the name (paraphrased) of this nasheed and the oft-repeated refrain.

It seems to be saying, "O Allah, along with Mustafa , fulfil our goals", and if that is what is being said, the du3a to have one's goals fulfilled is being directed to both Allah and his prophet , which is shirk.

Or, is it saying, "O Allah, through Mustafa fulfil our goals". A bit like when Christians pray to God and ask Him to answer their prayers "through Jesus Christ our lord". Such method of calling on Allah through an intermediary or asking him to fulfil ones needs through a person, is not mentioned in the Qur'an or authentic hadeeth and was not practised by the best of generations, the first three generations of Islam, as our prayers are directly to Allah.

The credits at the end say the lyrics are from Qaseedah Burdah, a poem written in praise of the prophet , that contains some lines in which the praise is so excessive that it is actually shirk.

I'm not sure why they could not just simply and clearly have said, O Allah, fulfil my goals, OR

O Allah, let me fulfil my goals by following of the sunnah of your beloved prophet

The wording of this is very uncomfortable, seems to be dubious, and best avoided.
    Last edited by Insaanah; 10-21-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    | Likes ~Zaria~, Muwaahid liked this post

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

Muwaahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah View Post

"O Allah, with Mustafa , fulfil our goals." This is the name (paraphrased) of this nasheed and the oft-repeated refrain.

It seems to be saying, "O Allah, along with Mustafa , fulfil our goals", and if that is what is being said, the du3a to have one's goals fulfilled is being directed to both Allah and his prophet , which is shirk.

Or, is it saying, "O Allah, through Mustafa fulfil our goals". A bit like when Christians pray to God and ask Him to answer their prayers "through Jesus Christ our lord". Such method of calling on Allah through an intermediary or asking him to fulfil ones needs through a person, is not mentioned in the Qur'an or authentic hadeeth and was not practised by the best of generations, the first three generations of Islam, as our prayers are directly to Allah.

The credits at the end say the lyrics are from Qaseedah Burdah, a poem written in praise of the prophet , that contains some lines in which the praise is so excessive that it is actually shirk.

I'm not sure why they could not just simply and clearly have said, O Allah, fulfil my goals, OR

O Allah, let me fulfil my goals by following of the sunnah of your beloved prophet

The wording of this is very uncomfortable, seems to be dubious, and best avoided.

I agree with you 100% and it raised an eyebrow with me, may Allah cause His book to be more beloved to us and the message of Tawheed contained it. Allahumma Ameen.

فمن كان يريد حقا الرجوع الى الكتاب والسنة, فليزمه الرجوع الى ما كان عليه أصحاب النبي عليه السلام و التابعين و أتباعهم من بعدهم
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! NEW! Nasheed Video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" by Labbayk 2012 Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. NEW! Nasheed Video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" by Labbayk 2012