× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1635

I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good point.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good point.

Report bad ads?

Salam I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good point. Yes it is true Bill Clinton was a very Pro Jewish/Pro Zionist/Pro Israel President. Who knows his Wife Hillary Clinton may run for President in 2016 what does anyone think ?

David Steiner was President of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), and later was a New Jersey real-estate developer.

He resigned his AIPAC Presidency in November 1992 after Haim Katz, a New York real estate developer, secretly recorded a telephone conversation with him and released it to the Washington Times.[1] Steiner told Katz he had significant influence over American foreign policy and the selection of US political leaders.
    Among the things Steiner told Katz:
    "I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they're looking for the Jewish votes, and I'll tell him whatever he wants to hear.... Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don't even know about.... I have friends on the Clinton campaign, close associates.... I've known Bill for seven, eight years from the National Governors Association. I know him on a personal basis.... One of my friends is Hillary Clinton's scheduler, one of my officer's daughters works there. We gave two employees from AIPAC leave of absence to work on the campaign. I mean, we have a dozen people in the campaign, in the headquarters, in Little Rock, and they're all going to get big jobs.... I also work with a think tank, the Washington Institute. I have Michael Mandelbaum and Martin Indyk being foreign policy advisers... Steve Spiegel.... We have Bill Clinton's ear. I talked to Bill Clinton. He's going to be very good for us.... A girl who worked for me at AIPAC stood up for them at their wedding. Hillary lived with her. I mean we have those relationships.... Susan Thomases, who's in there, worked with me on the Bradley campaign. We worked together for 13 years. She's in there with the family. They stay with her when they come to New York. One of my officers, Monte Friedkin, is one of the biggest fund-raisers for them. I mean, I have people like that all over the country.... He's said he's going to help us. He's got something in his heart for the Jews, he has Jewish friends.... Clinton is the best guy for us.... We're just negotiating. We're more interested right now in the secretary of state and the secretary of National Security Agency.... I've got a list. But I really can't go through it. I'm not allowed to talk about it.... We'll have access.[2]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)

Is Clinton Being A Little Too
    Pro-Israel?

Last year, Bill Clinton became the first President to address
    the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s (AIPAC) annual Policy Conference.
    I criticized him afterward for missing a great opportunity to strengthen the
    U.S.-Israel relationship, and his own pro-Israel credentials, by announcing some
    new initiatives. Clinton returned to the AIPAC event this year, but didn’t make
    the same mistake. Still, even as he was saying the words everyone in the
    audience wanted to hear, I could not help feeling a little uncomfortable about
    his actions, which reminded me of a far less sympathetic President, George Bush.

http://www.mitchellbard.com/articles/clinton3.html

Jews in the Clinton
    Administration

http://po77um.tripod.com/jews/usgovjews.html
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good po

Please reply.
    chat Quote

Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good po

Sorry I don't understand.
    I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good point.

RE0IROm 1 - I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good point.
    chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's interesting what Presidents will do for money to keep their campaigns nicely padded. And to win. Even if it is wrong. It's a sort of slavery if you think about it. They give money, the candidate wins, that candidate does what they say. Sad really in the country that's supposed to be the leader of the "free" world.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    karimium's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

all presidents both democrat and repubican are pro-israel. obama criticises israel a bit but thats just lip service, judge a man by his actions not his words, obama sends aid and arms to israel despite the criticisms
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good point. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I know Clinton is not President anymore of America but this quote makes a good point.