Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry hello, i'm new and i have a question

Report bad ads?

hello

i'm new to this forum. i am not a muslim but i am married to an arabic muslim.

i understand that adultery is not permitted in islam by the man or woman. my husband claims to be a good muslim, so why does he continue to commit adultery. and he seems to think it is ok for the husband to commit adultery but would divorce me in an instant if i ever committed it.

and i hear so many times of women in the arab states being punished on flimsy evidence whilst the husbnd usually seems to get away with it. surely this goes against islam? if it does then there are a lot of hypocrites in the islamic world.

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: hello, i'm new and i have a question

If he were a good Muslim he wouldn't marry an atheist for starters!
    Divorce him and don't worry yourself about the 'many' who are suffering elsewhere!

Best,
    | Likes Muslim Woman, ba51th liked this post
    hello, i'm new and i have a question

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - hello, i'm new and i have a question

YusufNoor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: hello, i'm new and i have a question

format_quote Originally Posted by gina1970 View Post
    hello

i'm new to this forum. i am not a muslim but i am married to an arabic muslim.

welcome

i understand that adultery is not permitted in islam by the man or woman. my husband claims to be a good muslim, so why does he continue to commit adultery. and he seems to think it is ok for the husband to commit adultery but would divorce me in an instant if i ever committed it.

i'm guessing if he is Arab, divorce might be the least of your worries.

and i hear so many times of women in the arab states being punished on flimsy evidence whilst the husbnd usually seems to get away with it. surely this goes against islam? if it does then there are a lot of hypocrites in the islamic world.

Peace,

Islam is a choice. being born onto a Muslim family doesn't guarantee that you learn and choose Islam.

there is a hadeeth the concludes thus:

"...but you(Muslims) will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water)” Here is another image! This extraordinary description carries heavy meaning beneath its exterior if one considers the characteristics of the “froth and scum”.

http://www.islaam.net/main/display.p...8&category=164

Islam is the religion, it is not necessarily what Muslims do.

are you really an atheist, or are you more agnostic?

have you ever visited and atheist website and advised them that they, too, are hypocrites?

peace
    | Likes جوري, ba51th liked this post
    hello, i'm new and i have a question

Had the non-believer known of all the Mercy which is in the Hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known of all the punishment which is present with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hell-Fire
    http://www.muftimenk.co.za/Downloads.html

5. Hide
Hey there! hello, i'm new and i have a question Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. hello, i'm new and i have a question