× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 51 visibility 6814

Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

ة الأربعاء 12 ديسمبر 2012
    version4 436x328 64879 234183 340 309  - Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

مفكرة الإسلام (خـاص): علمت "مفكرة الإسلام" من مصادر أحوازية مطلعة أن السلطات الإيرانية بدأت بتسريب معلومات عن عزمها إعدام أحد نجل شيخ قبيلة الخنافرة أحد عشائر كعب العربية في الأحواز.
    واعتقلت السلطات الإيرانية رضا بن الشيخ يونس بن مجاهد الخنافرة الكعبي، قبل عدة أشهر في إطار سلسلة اعتقالات طالت المئات من النشطاء الأحوازيين، حيث وجهت له تهمة معاداة الثورة الإيرانية ونشر الدعوة "الوهابية" ( الدعوة السنية ) وهي التهم التي تعودت السلطات الإيرانية توجيهها لأبناء السنة والنشطاء الأحوازيين المطالبين بوقف الظلم والاضطهاد الذي يمارسه النظام الإيراني ضد الشعب الأحوازي.
    ورضا الكعبي هو طالب
    في جامعة مدينة البستين الأحوازية ، ويبلغ من العمر 21 عامًا.
    الجدير بالذكر أن السلطات الإيرانية سبق لها أن اغتالت الشيخ مجاهد الخنفري جد المعتقل رضا الخنفري وقتلته عن طريق دسِّ السُّم له في مدينة كرمان وسط إيران، حيث كان قد جرى نفيه إلى تلك المدينة منتصف التسعينيات من القرن الماضي رغم كبر سنه الذي تجاوز الثمانين عامًا.
    وتحتل إيران المرتبة الأولى دوليًّا بتنفيذ حكم الإعدام كما أنها أُدينت منذ تأسيس الجمهورية الإيرانية 30 مرة بأنها كدولة تنتهك حقوق الإنسان في مجلس حقوق الإنسان التابع للأمم المتحدة

http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/...12/160120.html.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

2. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

Could you translate the article or give us a gist why these men were hanged?

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ I agree. Why to send here posts by Arabic only when every members don´t understand it? Translation or even short explanation of meaning would be better.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the gist I have already covered. Iran cracks down on Sunnis- they don't like them to give da3wah or speak against their deviant regime.

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

6. Report bad ads?
    M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb View Post
    ^^ I agree. Why to send here posts by Arabic only when every members don´t understand it? Translation or even short explanation of meaning would be better.
    lol yeah i find it kinda funny and also demoralising..

its not even my language.

even if you put all the accents on it i would not be able to understand.

its hilarious because what chance have you got with the quran?

reinterpreting the most accurate interpretations.

..yeah i guess if there is a god your entirely at his mercy..

thread related?

Roasted Cashew's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sad to see Sunni persecution. Worse is happening here in Pakistan.

Pakistan's Shia genocide
    http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...131968565.html

and I quote:

In the days leading up to the religious holiday of Ashura, leading members of the Pakistani Shia community in Pakistan received anonymous text messages warning of violence to come: "Kill, Kill, Shia".

A suicide bomber in the city of Rawalpindi hurled a grenade into the midst of a Shia procession before detonating his vest and killing 23 people.

Several hundred Pakistani Shias have been killed this year alone in increasingly high-profile attacks by extremist militants, including one incident caught on video in August in which passengers were forced off a bus in the Gilgit region and executed by armed militants who checked their victims' ID cards before killing whomsoever they could identify as being Shia.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    - Stephen Hawking

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Murdering people isn´t very good way to show how peacefull religion Islam is.
    | Likes glo liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Roasted Cashew View Post
    Pakistan's Shia genocide
    May Allah swt rid us of those devils who are causing the deaths of thousands in Syria and responsible for most of the tribulations in the Muslim world. What a sad state indeed to be fighting fundie/Zionists outside and those majus inside.. but I believe in Allah that Allah will grant us victory over them.
    obviously I don't condone the killing of civilians but hopefully Muslims will rid us of the head of the snakes and their militias causing us strife and aiding Bashar to kill Syrians while they themselves kill their own Sunnah in Iran and of course Iraq. Where the majusi kalb didn't even win the elections but was instated there by the U.S to cause a prepetual state of strife!

nasirali's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aslamo Alaikum

Friends this translation of arabic report.
    "The diary of Islam (Special): learned "the diary of Islam"sources informed that the Iranian authorities started leaking information about its intention execution of one tribe's son one of Arab tribes in Kaab spaces.
    And contentment Kaabi is student of the University of the, aged 21 years. It is noteworthy that the Iranian authorities have already assassinated Sheikh Mujahid Al Khanfary very detainee Reza Khanfary shot and killed by poison him in the city of Kerman in central Iran, where he had been exiled to the city mid-nineties of the last century, despite his age, over eighty years.
    Iran ranks internationally ranked first execution of the sentence of death as she was condemned Iranian since the founding of the Republic 30 times as a State violate the human rights in the UN Human Rights Council."
    | Likes glo, sister herb liked this post

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The affairs of Muslims shouldn't be a concern to you nor the roasted guy obviously- It is a wonder to me why they're of concern to the likes of glo while she completely ignores for instance what the copts are doing in Egypt.
    When I post a thread it is usually for the general awareness and political education of Muslims.. not for entertainment purposes nor for compare contrast purposes for those with virtually no discernment of social cause and effect or that of geo politics.

I like grown up dialogue not deranged trolls.

best,
    | Likes Muwaahid, ba51th liked this post

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum;

thanks about translation.

From Occupied Palestine:

nasirali's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Friend
    First I want clarify that me only translate what was posted in Arabic. I don’t want create any issue because we have already many issue for discus but we never discus proper way. We think protest & criticism is only solution of all problems. We never think what reality is.

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You are right. Some amount of calmness might be good to add to discussions in here sometimes.

From Occupied Palestine:

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The translation is incorrect but adequate to discuss some of the issues in the original post. Indeed I don't personally believe protests are the answer to anything.. neither do I think an equivalent return of see what they've done is the answer either- I can't personally bothered by those who don't understand the concept of wala and baraa, those who are tab3een to kafarra.. in fact I wouldn't go so far since we have some who have no discernment of whether there's actually a God and place the term 'if' before his name and others with virtually no discernment of social cause and effect or why they subscribe to the creed they subscribe to. It isn't my place to give or re-give da3wah. When I present or enter a topic I expect folks with a certain level of moral and social and geopolitical understanding. Instead I am met with issues, the loyal follower to issues, the loose screw and acne. And then I don't know where the topic is meandered to.. Perhaps it was best to move to Arabic section although I am aware many non-Arabic speakers can still make out content and discuss it with them rather than orbit this particular platform!

18. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ View Post
    ة الأربعاء 12 ديسمبر 2012
    wwwislamicboardcom - Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

مفكرة الإسلام (خـاص): علمت "مفكرة الإسلام" من مصادر أحوازية مطلعة أن السلطات الإيرانية بدأت بتسريب معلومات عن عزمها إعدام أحد نجل شيخ قبيلة الخنافرة أحد عشائر كعب العربية في الأحواز.
    واعتقلت السلطات الإيرانية رضا بن الشيخ يونس بن مجاهد الخنافرة الكعبي، قبل عدة أشهر في إطار سلسلة اعتقالات طالت المئات من النشطاء الأحوازيين، حيث وجهت له تهمة معاداة الثورة الإيرانية ونشر الدعوة "الوهابية" ( الدعوة السنية ) وهي التهم التي تعودت السلطات الإيرانية توجيهها لأبناء السنة والنشطاء الأحوازيين المطالبين بوقف الظلم والاضطهاد الذي يمارسه النظام الإيراني ضد الشعب الأحوازي.
    ورضا الكعبي هو طالب
    في جامعة مدينة البستين الأحوازية ، ويبلغ من العمر 21 عامًا.
    الجدير بالذكر أن السلطات الإيرانية سبق لها أن اغتالت الشيخ مجاهد الخنفري جد المعتقل رضا الخنفري وقتلته عن طريق دسِّ السُّم له في مدينة كرمان وسط إيران، حيث كان قد جرى نفيه إلى تلك المدينة منتصف التسعينيات من القرن الماضي رغم كبر سنه الذي تجاوز الثمانين عامًا.
    وتحتل إيران المرتبة الأولى دوليًّا بتنفيذ حكم الإعدام كما أنها أُدينت منذ تأسيس الجمهورية الإيرانية 30 مرة بأنها كدولة تنتهك حقوق الإنسان في مجلس حقوق الإنسان التابع للأمم المتحدة

http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/...12/160120.html.

A reasonably good translation of the website can be found HERE
    | Likes glo, GuestFellow liked this post

Herman 1 - Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

Muwaahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb View Post
    Murdering people isn´t very good way to show how peacefull religion Islam is.
    I wish people would stop explaining that Islaam means peace because islaam comes from the word aslama meaning he surrendered or submitted himself and thats the liguistical meaning but the shariah meaning is Islaam [notice the double A] it means :"al-istislaamu lillahi bit-tawheed wal inqiyaad lahu bit-taa'awtee walkhuloos minash-shirk wa ahlihi" "it is to seek to submit [which indicates intently focusing and actively seeking]to submit to Allah with Tawheed [singling Allah out and devoting every single act of worship for Allah alone] and willfully devoting every act of obedience to him alone and separating completely and turning away from all manifestations of shirk and its people. It requires showing emnity and dislike nay I say hatred for the mushrikeen. So I ask those who say Islaam means peace to produce your evidence that Islaam means peace? I think the orgin of islaam means peace comes from those apologetics[please look up this word apologetics because it doesnt mean what most people think it means] who had inferiority complexes trying to appease those disbelievers by enshrouding this deen under a word like peace.
    | Likes جوري liked this post

فمن كان يريد حقا الرجوع الى الكتاب والسنة, فليزمه الرجوع الى ما كان عليه أصحاب النبي عليه السلام و التابعين و أتباعهم من بعدهم

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum;

I wrote that Islam is "peacefull religion", not that "islam means peace". Am I wrong? Isn´t Islam peacefull religion? To me it has been.

Should I tell people here that by Islam our meaning is not live in peace with others but in war, hate and anger against every others? Kill those whose disagree with us, everyone we call kafiir? Isn´t that just what those islamophobists claim (whose want to show us as bloodthirsty monsters)?
    Last edited by sister herb; 12-13-2012 at 11:15 AM.

From Occupied Palestine:

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muwaahid View Post
    to produce your evidence that Islaam means peace
    i got nothing.

the only thing i can do is give an example..

say that the americans said they were muslim,

that they had a just army.

...would you now condone them and there actions?

the disregard they have for the lives of others would now be justified because they hate you and your ways.

and as long as they paraded a dollar around with them.

in god we trust.

...it would all be fine.

i know your not that sort of muslim, so stop and think about your words and actions before your will, devotion, obedience and submission to allah swt are tested.

if you act first and think later then you might as well sign up and ship out already.

...paint the world in your own colours.

islam is a religion of peace,

its either that or punish the stupid.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 12-13-2012 at 10:01 AM.
    | Likes sister herb liked this post

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    i got nothing.
    It is unfortunate how much logorrhea you exhibit when you've got nothing.
    The tenets of Islam are already known- The core is to submit oneself to Allah all the additives & preservatives, we'd ask you keep to yourself!

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    there actions
    That should be 'their actions'- and I wouldn't have mentioned it except you alleged you're usually so good with words and still arguing that 'dieing' is a word the same way you argue your own definitions on most everything else. Now you're allowed to do it indeed, just don't render your creativity where Islam is concerned!

Now, might we also get back to the topic of the systematic eradication of Sunnis, putting them on black lists with a good corroboration between the west and the majus!
    best,

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death