× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1872

As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I wa

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I wa

Report bad ads?

As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I want to learn I will than have a way to get to a Masjid on my own if you don't mind me asking could you all if anyone here pray for me that I can do this thank you for you're time ?

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0...ith-aspergers/
    | Likes Muslim Woman, GuestFellow, Studentofdeed liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car

may Allah grants what is best for u .
    As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I wa

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car

Salam alaykum

May Allah helps you and makes driving easy to you.

By the way; I just today met sister who has Asperger syndrome and also she has drivier´s license - she has drove years without problems.

Good luck - and remember to be careful there.
    | Likes Studentofdeed liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allaah make it easy for you and grant you success in all matters, Aameen.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Naeema's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello Fellow Aspie! Masha'Allah for trying the driving exam!

I have Asperger's and have driven for 15 years now. I do think driving gets much easier with lots of practice. If you don't pass today, that doesn't mean you have to stop trying. One tip, if you ever have to change cars, drive the new car around a parking lot for a few minutes (or more) to find all the controls and adjust to the different pedals.

May Allah make this task easy for you.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you all for replying.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I wa Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I wa