star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello from a newbie :D

Report bad ads?

Hello everyone, my name is Eleanor, some people call me ellie, My parents are Christians and I really want to convret to Islam. I am 11 years old and I love music especially Arabic violin music and Azam Ali, . With my parents things are hard. I hope to have some nice female muslim friends who will support and help me, Internet hugs, ellie
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hello from a newbie :D

aboard.. I think you should give Islam great study & give it much thought, it is a life time commitment and not one to be entered into lightly.
    Life is hard for everyone fasten your seat belt as the ride is often bumpy.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Hello from a newbie :D

chat Quote

Iceee's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam Sister Eleanor.

Thank you for giving Islam a thought. A lot of reverts from Christianity to Islam are members of this forum. Glad to have you on board.

Please Read the "New to Islam?" Threads for more in-depth analysis;
    http://www.islamicboard.com/new-islam/

11 years old? If you can read about Islam that would be very beneficial. Just my opinion; don't tell anyone about this or your parents may send you to Sunday School at Church or something. Just a thought, wait until you're my age (18).

P.S your username says ellieraison, change it if you don't want to be called Ellie on this forum by going to settings.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome aboard young Ellie. From your 2 or 3 sentences above I can tell that you are very intelligent Mashaa Allah.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    IAmZamzam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just let us know how we can help.

Peace be to any prophets I may have mentioned above. Praised and exalted be my Maker, if I have mentioned Him. (Come to think of it praise Him anyway.)
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam/ Peace

wow sis , u are so young and took religion so seriously ? May God help u to accept Islam and follow it .

Welcome here

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Ahmad H's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaams Eleanor,

I am so surprised that someone so young has such mature thoughts. May Allah guide you. Such young people converted to Islam during the Prophethood of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). Truly, you are a remarkable individual. I think you should take your time and learn about Islam properly. If you need resources then any one of us will help you in finding them. Always research something before getting into it. Everyone else is telling you that, and I want to repeat it for good measure.

Peace.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Hello from a newbie :D Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hello from a newbie :D