star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

confused

Report bad ads?

hi.. i know ive been stupid and well would just like to here other peoples opinions .i was told after an operation i couldnt have children so when i got with my boyfriend who is Moroccan i was shocked when i got pregnant i was weak and let him bully me into a chemical abortion which i have regretted ever since and hate myself for being so weak anyway i have took the pill every single day since but a year on i have fallen pregnant again im scared to tell him as i know how he is going to react but i feel bad for lying to him as im just not the kind of person that can lie to someone i care about but i cannot go through what he put me through last time
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: confused

Hi to you my sister in humanity

What if you leave that man who puts you to make abortion (if he is muslim he should know that abortion is sin in islam) and let your child to born. I don´t know in where you live but if you can´t keep your child, you may give it to some other family by adoption.
    confused

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

Berries'forest's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hi and Welcome to IB .

I don't mean to be blunt but it seems that you are in an abusive relationship. It seems that your bf is using you for his benefits and knows you're weaknesses and that you give into his demands this is why he is manipulating you. If you want to keep the child then you shouldn't tell him. But in the end the child must know whom his/her father is. I think you should open up the subject of marriage to him and if he doesn't seem interest then you're probably better off without him and know that your bf doesn't represent Islam so don't let your negative experience with him tarnish the image you have about Islam. I'm sorry if this wasn't helpful but I hope you find what's best for you.
    Last edited by Berries'forest; 05-10-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    | Likes sister herb liked this post
    chat Quote

lindsey81's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thankyou i have spoken to him and he was actually very happy and he himself bought up marriage and said we need to have good talk about everything thankyou
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ~Zaria~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ Thats great to hear!

All the best to you.

Please feel free to chat to us if you have anything on your mind.
    Last edited by ~Zaria~; 05-09-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    confused

يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    "Oh Turner of Hearts, keep my heart firm on Your Deen."

Subscribe and Share:
    Seeking the Pleasure of Allah

chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! confused Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. confused