× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 2014

Requesting Your Prayers Please

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Dear my Ummah's Brothers and Sisters:

Please pray for me as I am depressed, because I feel like life has taken a turn in my life where I don't know anything and nothing seems to fit. It is a struggle, and it seems like I am so numb that I am only forcing myself to put one right foot in front of the left. I don't have money, and I don't even have the means to get things like my infection fixed. My life seems to be on hold, waiting it seems like a miracle from Allah Zhul-Jalal. I know Allah has a plan for me, but I can't see it right now, and I badly need some assurance from Allah that my life won't stay this way.

So, I am asking for prayers, because Allah Zhul-Jalal will InshaAl
    lah hear your prayers for me and grant me and grant you better than what he grants me as a result of it.

Thank you for listening, and please pray for me.

Jazkallah Khayran.

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Requesting Your Prayers Please

May Allah ease your burdens. Keep your trust in Allah. Be patient and soon relief will come. You are in prayers insha'Allah and know that it is only those who are beloved to Allah that are tested in this life and that any harm or pain that inflicts a believer is compensated by the rewards, up lifting in rank and forgiveness they will receive.

May Allah guide you and grant you exhilarating happiness in this world and the hereafter. Amen .

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Requesting Your Prayers Please

theres a reason why Allah has filled the Quran with recollections of the prophets alaihissalaam.

infection - remember ayyub as
    wealth - yusuf as at the bottom of the well
    depression - well look at every single one of them and tell me if they had cause for depression or not

Allaah is aware. are you aware of him?

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Requesting Your Prayers Please Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Requesting Your Prayers Please