Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

need help regarding duas

Report bad ads?

AOA Brothers and Sisters!!!

I want to discuss a very sensitive issue with my husband but my communication skills are not very good, whenever i try to discuss our problems with my husband, he usually starts cross questioning me, confuses me, i become emotional n lose track of the way i want to discuss the probs n we end up fighting n things get pretty ugly.

Is there any dua that i can read n blow on myself before discussing our problems with my husband so that i get power over my speech n instead of giving him an ugly picture I represent my problems beautifully, i am able to convince him and n i remain calm n composed throughout the conversation. and is there any dua that i could read and blow on my husband before the conversation so that instead of getting angry and accusing and insulting me he remains calm, listen to what i say carefully n be more supportive and understanding about the issues we have.

Thank you
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: need help regarding duas

Assalamualaikum, sister.

I can't claim myself as a good husband although many people say I was an amazing husband. (My wife died on June 11, 2013, because cancer).

I've ever married for almost 19 years, and there are many things that I've learned in my marriage, including mistakes that I've ever done. One of my biggest mistake was, I felt offended when my wife talked about sensitive issue although actually she talked it kindly and politely. This was because my 'ego' as a man. Of course it made her sad.

But later I realized my mistake and started to throw away my ego and selfishness when my wife talked to me about sensitive issue. I tried to listen to her, discuss, and we tried to find a solution. Alhamdulillah, I saw my wife was happy, and her happiness was my happiness too.

Okay, back to your question. What dua you should recite when you will talk to your husband?.

I'm really sorry, sis, I don't know special dua for this. But my advice is, you make dua every after you perform salah. Wish Allah make your husband becomes the better husband who will listen to you. Perform salah Tahhajjud too, and make dua.

It's better if you perform salah with your husband. And then you smile at him and kiss his hand. This was what my wife always did.

| Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

Abu Zainab's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: need help regarding duas

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي - O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness) and ease my task for me

Download Fortress of the Muslim - Page 31; Section 36 ("Upon Encountering an Enemy or those of Authority")

Especially dua no. 122 - This dua is amazing...always works. BTW don't worry about the dua bringing any harm to the other person. Its just for your protection.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    need help regarding duas

رَضِيتُ بالله رَباً, و بالإسلاَمِ دِيناً, وبمُحَمَّدٍ نَبِياًّ

I am pleased with Allaah as my Lord, with Islaam as my religion and Muhammad (sallalaahu alaihi wasallam) as my prophet.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! need help regarding duas Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. need help regarding duas