hojuruku's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry I am a refugee from Australia's special evil gay police using gang laws

Report bad ads?

I will put all the videos and stuff about me you can see on another forum's introduction when i have access later!

go to tinyurl com /homocopvictim to see all the details

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I am a refugee from Australia's special evil gay police using gang laws

also check out my youtube channel (hojuruku)
    I need to translate some video's into Arabic to expose about the Gay lobby's of Australia's plan to FORCE GAY MARRIAGE IN MOSQUES, IF MOSQUES DON'T OBLIGE THEY WILL BE SUED!

Let me explain.

The NSW Anti-Discrimination Act (1977) has exemptions for religious organizations to refuse to do things the gays want.

Alex Greenwich MP (homosexual activist turned policitian) is trying to remove those exemptions because they say YOU MUSLIMS MUST ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALS IN YOUR SCHOOLS!

This new bill will be voted on in Australia soon.

If it is passed there is big trouble. I did a 1 hour interview about it on the most popular youtube channel for NZ.

Go to thevinnyeastwoodshow com /2013.html and see the podcast, or find his youtube channel (it on my youtube channel playlists too)

This is really happening. Please upgrade my membership so I can post all the videos here!

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

٢٦:١٦٥]
    What, do you come to the males of the world,
    ﴿١٦٥﴾

وَتَذَرُونَ مَا خَلَقَ لَكُمْ رَبُّكُم مِّنْ أَزْوَاجِكُم ۚ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ عَادُونَ [٢٦:١٦٦]
    and leave your wives whom your Lord has created for you? No, but you are a transgressing nation'

ere Allah tells us about His servant and Messenger Lut, peace be upon him. He was Lut bin Haran bin Azar, the nephew of Ibrahim Al-Khalil, upon him be peace. Allah sent him to a mighty nation during the lifetime of Ibrahim, peace be upon them both. They lived in Sadum (Sodom) and its environs, where Allah destroyed them and turned the area into a putrid, stinking lake, which is well-known in the land of Al-Ghur ﴿the Jordan Valley﴾, bordering the mountains of Jerusalem, between the mountains and the land of Al-Karak and Ash-Shawbak. He called them to Allah, to worship Him alone with no partner or associate, and to obey the Messenger whom Allah sent to them. He forbade from disobeying Allah and committing the sin that they had invented which was unknown on earth before their time; intercourse with males instead of with females. Allah said:
    ﴿أَتَأْتُونَ الذُّكْرَانَ مِنَ الْعَـلَمِينَ - وَتَذَرُونَ مَا خَلَقَ لَكُمْ رَبُّكُمْ مِّنْ أَزْوَجِكُمْ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ عَادُونَ - قَالُواْ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهِ يلُوطُ لَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُخْرَجِينَ - قَالَ إِنِّى لِعَمَلِكُمْ مِّنَ الْقَـلِينَ ﴾

رَبّ نَّجِنِى وَأَهْلِى مِمَّا يَعْمَلُونَ- فَنَجَّيْنَـهُ وَأَهْلَهُ أَجْمَعِينَ- إِلاَّ عَجُوزاً فِى الْغَـبِرِينَ- ثُمَّ دَمَّرْنَا الاْخَرِينَ- وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّطَراً فَسَآء مَطَرُ الْمُنذَرِينَ- إِنَّ فِى ذَلِكَ لاَيَةً وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ- وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ

(165. "Go you in unto the males of Al-`Alamin (people),'') (166. "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your wives Nay, you are a trespassing people!'') (167. They said: "If you cease not, O Lut, verily, you will be one of those who are driven out!'') (168. He said: "I am indeed of those who disapprove with severe anger and fury your behavior.'') (169. "My Lord! Save me and my family from what they do.'') (170. So, We saved him and his family, all,) (171. Except an old woman among those who remained behind.) (172. Then afterward We destroyed the others.) (173. And We rained on them a rain, and how evil was the rain of those who had been warned!) (174. Verily, in this is indeed a sign, yet most of them are not believers.) (175. And verily your Lord, He is indeed the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.)

These are the People who are pushing to put gay marriage in your mosques - or fine the trustees of the mosque for not doing what they can't! They must be stopped! Please I need to get the word out before this bill passes. Let's work together to make youtube videos. I'll provide the research and content - you do the language / voiceovers etc!

Can you confirm or deny that if an Imam did do a gay marriage he would recieve a death penalty for subversion of Islam?

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah protects Muslims from all evil plans.

U are not a Muslim but u are so worried about plan against Muslims , that's wonderful . Welcome here .
    I am a refugee from Australia's special evil gay police using gang laws

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post
    May Allah protects Muslims from all evil plans.U are not a Muslim but u are so worried about plan against Muslims , that's wonderful . Welcome here .
    i am the enemy of the all powerful gay lobby in australia /glrl.org.au). i need all the friends of all faiths i can get to fight this menance. is my membership upgraded so i can post links and videos to prove islam in australia from the gay lobby and their homosexual staffed caught - the anti discrimination board of australia.watch the video tinyurl . com /abcplugspedos to see just how evil theey are and how their laws lead to a russian boy being raped since 2 weeks old and carried around the world to all the boylpvers . net members. ill submit a lot more information when i get home.im greatful you are giving me an opportunity to expose how alex greenwich homosexual activist turned polictian's new laws directly attack the practice of islam downunder.
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

tinyurl .com / vinnyeastwoodshow (fix the link) exposes all the information you need to know about the law to force gay marraige in mosques. If you go to that site please post quotes from me with links to videos and news articles from Australia.

My first prediction of this on the radio is here

soundcloud .com /gays-above-god-under-law - and my prediction was right!

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello

can u tell us what Islamic organistaions are doing against it ?

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com

revert88's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this is all a bunch of lies.

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you are a charlatan and worse, you lie in the name of Allah. No one will force anything. Repent for your own sake

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

no lies. ill paste all the news reports like i did on the forum links i gave above. look up alex greenwich anti-discrimination exemptions on google. tell the forum what you find.

see my most recent radio interview about this at tinyurl .com /vinnyeastwoodshow or my youtube channel youtube .com /hojuruku

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

catholic church going against it on cathnews dot com. i informed australian mufti too. they are working on their press release no doubt. ugnore my stalkers and naysayers. seek the truth and you will find.

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What I have found is NOTHING close to anything you perpetuate. There is NO law or anything like this you speak of. Type in that name and I guarantee there is nothing on forcing "imams to marry gays" or "gays to be in your schools". Bring a credible source and I mean credible

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

your weapons are fear uncertianty and doubt. every mainstream newspaper in australia has a story on alex greenwich mps proposed bill to non exempt religious organizations from anti-discrimination law (completely) on the cover story that christians schools "defend right to expel gays". if this law passes it will be a crime for an imam do discriminate against gays and refuse to do an "equal marriage" aka gay marriage. i cant wait to get my account upgraded to post all the links to credible media sources myself. why cant you? i have already given search terms and links to other forums that have the credible sources you seek. i have many muslim friends.

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No need to start arguing about this matter in here, guys.

Some news from Australia:

Australian PM Rudd puts gay marriage on agenda
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...ts/727798.html

Pro-Homosexual Agenda Introduced for Australian Schools
    http://global.christianpost.com/news...schools-83735/

Anyone has more links to newspapers in Australia about this matter?

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i have many many but banned from posting links as new member. i hope this gets you started. also check the tinyurl. com links i gave earlier. will update you fully when i get home.

cant post cut and paste on mobile.

search for "schools defend right to expel gays" smh com au and news about alex greenwich MP anti discrimination exemption.

and of course repost the valid links above. see my interviews about how this law reform affects mosques at tinyurl. com /vinnyeastwoodshow (put into location bar without spaces in your web browser)

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Schools defend right to expel gays

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/schools-de...706-2pirh.html

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thank you sister herb. now google "meet your greens sydney star observer" article from 2010 showing homosexual activist turned polictian accompliaces the gay greens are seeking FULL NON EXEMPTION of religious organizations from the act. also please post some of my relavent youtube articles and the recent cathnews dot com story. cant wait until i can share all those links. ill pm u when im home.

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bid to overturn NSW Anti-Discrimination exemptions

Published: 07 July 2013
    130708 News A Greenwich
    Some faith-based schools in NSW, including Catholic schools, are opposing a bid to overturn exemptions to the Anti-Discrimination Act that allow them to exclude gay students.

Independent Sydney MP Alex Greenwich will soon introduce a private member's bill to State Parliament to abolish the law, which he says could be used against highly vulnerable teenagers, the Sydney Morning Herald.
    'It is already so hard to come to grips with your sexuality,' said Mr Greenwich, who is gay.
    'If students do reach out to a teacher they believe is supportive or a headmaster or counsellor or school chaplain, they could risk expulsion from a school.'
    Under the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act, it is unlawful for education authorities to refuse admission to, or expel, a student for being gay, lesbian or transgender, the Sun-Herald says, but private schools and colleges are explicitly exempt from this law.
    Ian Baker, acting executive director of the NSW Catholic Education Commission, told the paper that the fact that so few, if any, cases of students being expelled were widely known was testament to the fact schools tended to treat such students with sensitivity.
    'It speaks for itself,' he said. 'It's exercised with great caution and consideration. The objective is not to punish, but to protect the rights of those families who send their child to a school based on a religious faith.
    'We couldn't agree to the exemptions being removed unless we could be assured that there's an alternative way of guaranteeing freedom of religion, which is an internationally recognised human right.'
    FULL STORY
    Schools defend right to expel gays

And from the gay newspaper the Sydney Star observer (better to read here rather than go there and see advertisements with men fornicating)

Meet your Greens

By Andrew M Potts on September 21, 2010

There are now two new Greens in NSW’s Legislative Council.
    Lawyer David Shoebridge has replaced long-serving Greens MLC Sylvia Hale, who resigned this month. Cate Faehrmann, a former head of the Nature Conservation Council, now holds the spot vacated by Lee Rhiannon when she retired to stand for the Senate at the federal election.
    Shoebridge told Sydney Star Observer he had been given the portfolios of climate change, planning, local government, police, firearms, juvenile justice and Attorney General — including anti-discrimination law, which he said was an issue close to his heart.
    “In my bar practice I did a fair amount of discrimination work, particularly for transgendered clients. That’s an area I’d like to see more protections in,” he said.
    “A discrimination act, without exemptions for religious schools, religious organisations or otherwise, is a key plank of Greens policy and I’d love to see a bill of rights for NSW.”
    Shoebridge said the new MLCs would work to set the tone for the March state election.
    “We want the Greens to be part of a growing voice that instils some new confidence in what we can do as a Government. We’re offering a lot of positives for the people of NSW — the roll-out of publicly-owned renewable energy, protecting the rights of minorities, promoting a civil society and giving everyone an equal say.”
    Shoebridge said the Greens were expecting a record result in the Legislative Council in March and were confident of breaking into the Lower House as well.
    Faehrmann, who takes the portfolios of transport, infrastructure and communities — including GLBTI communities — told Sydney Star Observer she was disappointed she’d not joined Parliament before debate on the same-sex adoption bill.
    “I wish I’d been in Parliament a week sooner, but Ian Cohen and John Kaye ably gave their views,” Faehrmann said.
    “It’s disappointing that we’re still making concessions for religious groups to continue to discriminate on the basis of sexuality.”
    However, she said the Greens understood that exemptions for religious adoption agencies had been necessary for the bill to get through Parliament.
    Faehrmann said a priority for her was Government action on homophobic violence, an issue she’s already raised with Premier Kristina Keneally.
    “We’re still seeing unacceptable levels of violence and discrimination in the broader community,” Faehrmann said.
    “The levels of violence experienced by LGBTI youth at schools is extreme compared to their heterosexual peers.
    “I mentioned this in my first meeting with the premier. She wanted to know our priorities and I said this is something I have not seen Government seriously addressing.”

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Gays are exempt from the anti-discrimination act, yet they try and non-exempt religion. They are trying to put gays above god under law in Australia.

look at the website beatproject. org .au and see The Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW is being used now to sue police for stopping gay public sex in children's parks. Also look up the case of "Wayout vs Bretheren church" or see the video about it on my youtube channel. Church camps have already been sued for not allowing underage gay teens have gay sexual education course on church land.

This is real people! youtube. com /hojuruku

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! I am a refugee from Australia's special evil gay police using gang laws Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I am a refugee from Australia's special evil gay police using gang laws