× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1159

What is the story of how Allah gathered all people before existence?

Fainoz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I'm kind of foggy on this but, I heard that Allah had already gathered every single last one of us and told us what we would do if we had the freewill to obey/disobey him, and predestined hell or paradise. And the people of hell said "We would believe in you" And Allah told everyone that they would get the chance to be tested , and because we would all have no memory of the event of our gathering, the people who said they would believe end up as disbelievers just as destined for them.

I want more info on this, so if anyone can find the story for me, or fill me in on it or confirm it, God bless.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What is the story of how Allah gathered all people before existence?

Might you be thinking of this verse?

"When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful":" - Quran Sura Al-'A`raf Verse 172
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post

RE0IROm 1 - What is the story of how Allah gathered all people before existence?
    chat Quote

loveofgod's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What is the story of how Allah gathered all people before existence?

format_quote Originally Posted by nevermind View Post
    And the people of hell said "We would believe in you" And Allah told everyone that they would get the chance to be tested , and because we would all have no memory of the event of our gathering, the people who said they would believe end up as disbelievers just as destined for them.
    If this is true how is it that we don't remember anything about this gathering?
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! What is the story of how Allah gathered all people before existence? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. What is the story of how Allah gathered all people before existence?