× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1693

I need advice in one thing....

xboxisdead's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Yesterday my mom showed me a youtube clip of an imam in Saudi Arabia praying in front of the Ka'aba in Saudi Arabia and he is praying Fajir prayer. In his prayer he start to weep like a little baby as he is reciting the Quran and it toke like 3 to 4 minutes of weeping before he was able to resume back reciting the Surah. I watched him and was envious that he is able to weep this much and I cannot even weep when I am prostrating to Allah (SWT) or reading Quran. When I am making Dua to Allah (SWT) as I am prostrating I am not weeping, when I am praying I am not weeping, when I read Quran I am not weeping...when I listen to Quran I am not weeping....even when I went to Haj last year and saw the Ka'aba I was not weeping and I was even asking myself why I was not weeping while my mom she was weeping like a baby. She have this closeness in Allah (SWT) that I want to have....any idea what I can do...to achieve this closeness. I want to weep for the right reason and not just weep for the sake of weeping....maybe I am looking at it wrong....it is not the weeping itself that I want...is...that closeness, is that soften heart, is that love of Allah (SWT) in my heart is what I want...is what I want to seek....
    Last edited by xboxisdead; 09-09-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Signor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I need advice in one thing....

Assalamu Alaikum

Undoubtedly your feelings of regret for missing out on this blessing is a very good sign.Lets make it easy for you Insha Allah

For what or whom you can weep for??

chat Quote

Abdul Fattah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a.k.a. steve
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aselam aleykum
    Take a step closer to Allah subhana wa ta'ala and he will run to you. Maybe you're going about it in to much of. Technical way? Trying to earn points by reciting/praying and doing good deeds. Maybe you should put more focus on what's in your heart. You said it yourself , what you really want is the closeness, so try working on that. Next to the prayer, make allot of dua,like having a constant one-way conversation in your heart. If you make sure Allah subhana wa ta'ala is constantly in your mind, he will be in your heart as well.

Check out my website for my conversion story.
    Check out my free e-book if you like reading drama-novels.
    chat Quote

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think you find there is a problem in this world were there are those that read on the stories of old and treat themselves as if they have experienced the same thing or walk around as if they are similar to so and so when they are not.

Allah gave you life, you need to carry on with your test, and strive taking in your other threads in account, you need to concentrate on praying and working, and stop worrying if your not like so and so, as Allah helps those who strive-which isn't were you just go a a shop and ask for what you want its about working and helping others.

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth." Quran , Surah Baqarah 2:255
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    Yesterday my mom showed me a youtube clip of an imam in Saudi Arabia praying in front of the Ka'aba in Saudi Arabia and he is praying Fajir prayer. In his prayer he start to weep like a little baby as he is reciting the Quran and it toke like 3 to 4 minutes of weeping before he was able to resume back reciting the Surah. I watched him and was envious that he is able to weep this much and I cannot even weep when I am prostrating to Allah (SWT) or reading Quran. When I am making Dua to Allah (SWT) as I am prostrating I am not weeping, when I am praying I am not weeping, when I read Quran I am not weeping...when I listen to Quran I am not weeping....even when I went to Haj last year and saw the Ka'aba I was not weeping and I was even asking myself why I was not weeping while my mom she was weeping like a baby. She have this closeness in Allah (SWT) that I want to have....any idea what I can do...to achieve this closeness. I want to weep for the right reason and not just weep for the sake of weeping....maybe I am looking at it wrong....it is not the weeping itself that I want...is...that closeness, is that soften heart, is that love of Allah (SWT) in my heart is what I want...is what I want to seek....
    Maybe he has lost a loved one or he has suffered in other ways in life. It is hard to weep when you have no pain in your heart.
    chat Quote

straightpath1's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Stay away from sins as much as u can also try to extra acts of worship .. Such as getting up to pray thajjud .. I pray that u get closer to Allah swt Ameen .. i pray that Allah gives u soo much happiness in this world as well as in the hereafter Ameen .. I pray that Allah answers all ur prayers Ameen
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! I need advice in one thing.... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I need advice in one thing....