Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Death and Blame

Report bad ads?

AOA
    My aunt recently died on the 25th of Ramadan. (please recite Surah e Fatiha for her)

The night before she died, she wasnt feeling well, we checked her temperature and saw that she had fever.
    We gave her anitbiotics, and she went off to sleep.
    The next morning she woke up complaining of breathlessness.
    We called the hospital and they gave us an appointment scheduled after 2 hours.
    Immediately after the call , she started complaining of stomach ache, hearing that my mom told me to take my aunt to hospital immediately , but i asked her to relax and told her to wait for the appointment, and i further told her that it doesnt look like anything serious ( Prior to this she wasnt suffering from any major disease).
    After about 20-30 minutes, we saw blood coming from her nose and mouth, and she fainted, seeing that i quickly put her in the car, and rushed towards the hospital, but unfortunately she died on the way. The diagnosis was brain hemorrhage
    My mother is completely shattered , and is blaming me for my aunts death.

Just wanted to ask whether the whole incident makes me a murderer and whether i would be punished for it ?

Please pray that Allah(SWT) gives patience to my mother.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Death and Blame

Wa alaykum salam brother. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannatul firdaus and also give patience and understanding your mother and you all. Aameen.

You are not a murderer. You simply made a judgement call based on your understanding of the situation. You don't know the unseen.

Secondly, death is from Allah. When it is a person's time to go, this is decreed by Allah and none can stop it.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

br , it's not ur fault . U had no intention to kill her . And Allah knows Best.

Your mother is upset now ; so she blamed u out of her emotion , dont take it seriously . May Allah grants ur aunt Jannat, ameen.
    Death and Blame

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa Salaam,

Wow! That is terrible news. Shocking to say the least.

But no, death is Allah's hands and you had nothing to do with it. Surely everyone is traumatised and things may be said out of frustration. Don't kick yourself over this. Easier said than done but there was nothing more you could have done.

Sorry to hear the news. Al Fatihah
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Death and Blame Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Death and Blame