× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 2243

something to ponder

jameelash's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

something to ponder

Report bad ads?

Beautifully Written ! 😊

Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.
    Never ask for a lighter rain, just pray to allah for a better umbrella. - That is the attitude!

Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till the very end.

Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on what you make with them; a Wall or a Bridge? - Remember you are the architect of your life.

Search for a good heart, but don't search for a beautiful face, coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.

It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life, but it’s important how well you play with the cards you hold.

Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, remember Allah and pray, it’s just a bend, not the end.' -

Have faith and have a successful life.
    One of the basic differences between Allah and humans is, Allah gives, gives and forgives. But the human gets, gets, gets and forgets.
    Be thankful in life...

If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the Grace of Allah that woke you up.

If you are grateful to Allah, forward this to all your friends to inform them that it is JUST BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH that we are and what we have today!
    | Likes Muslim Woman, Lady A liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: something to ponder

Hmmmm feel like I'm floating on air...

If they throw stones, I'll probably use it to pave my way. And if it rains heavily, and it has here in Malaysia, with many places towns, parts of the cities under water as deep as 30 feet. Some parts were totally cut off and inaccessible. The worst in recorded history. Larger umbrella might not do it, and there must be something else to it...if we can decipher it. Perhaps pray for forgiveness and ask for guidance? Pray that the community leaders are rightly guided so as to achieve His mercy?

But all too true, many end of the world situations happened in the past and somehow as bad as it seemed at that time, it was only for a 'moment' in time. It will pass. How many 'moments' make up our lives, how much of that is in His cause? Eventually I realised that all I can do is to keep a cool head, find effective solution, put in the effort, grind it out if necessary and I find that "today is the tomorrow that I was worried about like hell (almost suicidal) yesterday, but all is fine".....

As long as my heart is still beating, I'm destined to live. Need to fill some more of those moments seeking His mercy.

Last edited by greenhill; 02-02-2015 at 05:12 AM.
    something to ponder

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

Mortan's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

something to ponder

I am final, I am sorry, it not a right answer. Who else, what can prompt?
    chat Quote

BeTheChange's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: something to ponder

Are you referring to the final sentence?

If you are grateful to Allah, forward this to all your friends to inform them that it is JUST BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH that we are and what we have today!
    By not forwarding your not showing your ungrateful.

You show your gratitude to Allah swt through prayers, through dua, through your actions, through character, by following the Islamic laws and so on.

I don't believe the last sentence to be true. If anything needs forwarding to people it is our holy book i.e. the Quraan.

& Of course, as always Allah swt knows best!

(Above are my thoughts only, am not a scholar).

Jazahka Allah.
    something to ponder

Pain and hardships allow you to grow spiritually Alhamdulilah so smile when a so called calamity befalls upon you.
    Alhamdulilah Allah swt is the greatest.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! something to ponder Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. something to ponder