star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians

Report bad ads?

Hi I'm posting this to find maybe what many of you from outside of these areas or even inside it think about the lifestyles of these places. You do not need to say anything you do not wish as I know at least some that would rather keep certain opinions to themselves and good for you that Allah has taught saying things in good hearts even in angerd situations. I myself have a very tough time being from USA. We have a saying of the luck that we have well if you don't like it here move to one of those places where they can't choose anything. The places ussualy intended for such sayings are places hurt by poverty and corrupt unhealthy lifestyle which to me makes that saying terrible. If you don't like us suffer like the unprivileged then you'll see why it's better. My usual feeling is you know sometimes I wish I could and I strive in my life to prove you wrong when it comes to those that you feel are so much more unluckily than you. The main problem with the US I feel is that we do great in being nice to people learning manners but I don't know how deep our intentions are. We are also wealthier than most but our morals and beliefs are absolutely terrible. My prediction is in 100 years 80 percent here will believe in nothing. The type that say they might have faith but it reflects on them in there daily lives zero. I also hate that we have a "believed" voice that we think can change things. But when it comes down to major things like for example if 90 percent of all of the people here disagreed with the war in Iraq before it started would we have been able to do anything about it? My guess is no. So what good is this voice we believe is our own. I'm sorry for carrying that on to far. And I'm sure many of you have family here as the vast majority of my friends and there families that reside here are all from over seas. We probably are all connected now that I think of it. I just want honest opinions of the places I have formentioned. What do you like about them? What do you dislike?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Futuwwa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians

The places you have mentioned are too large and diverse for any blanket statements about them to possibly be relevant.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah, Snow liked this post
    chat Quote

Patrick's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Understood. Then to be more direct. What about Finland?
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

kode04whateveriloveindonesia 1 - Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians

One of many things that make me grateful is, I was born in Indonesia, and live in Indonesia.

Compared with USA, Canada, or European countries, indeed, life in Indonesia maybe not as good as in those places. But life in Indonesia is still better than in some other countries. That's why I am so grateful for the place that Allah has given to me. A place where I live, a place called Indonesia.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    kode04whateveriloveindonesia 1 - Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians

One of many things that make me grateful is, I was born in Indonesia, and live in Indonesia.

Compared with USA, Canada, or European countries, indeed, life in Indonesia maybe not as good as in those places. But life in Indonesia is still better than in some other countries. That's why I am so grateful for the place that Allah has given to me. A place where I live, a place called Indonesia.

That's great. I would love to visit there. It's good that you are grateful. To me there is no one place that is the best place to live that's why those places can only claim they believe they are "better" no one can claim they are best.
    chat Quote

Abdullahh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Then to be more direct. What about Finland?
    When I think of Finland, The Dudesons come to mind. They're funny (sometimes).
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Who are the dudesons?
    chat Quote

The-Deist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What about Finland?
    One word liquorice (in finnish Salmiakki)

What about the African brothers and sisters?
    chat Quote

MuslimInshallah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen View Post
    One word liquorice (in finnish Salmiakki)
    Mmm… Panda liquorice (http://www.pandalicorice.com). (Big smile) The best!!!
    Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians

Our finitude is our distance from Him. His infinitude is His closeness to us. Abdal-Hakim Murad @Contentions

chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians