× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 63 visibility 6596

ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

What are these guys up to? Are they completely crackers? I would expect this from the Western military grunt cretins but this lot? I don't know, please enlighten me, are these guys Muslims or crazy brigands working for the USA and allies? Trying to create havoc and destruction to get Western opinion to give the green light to invade Iraq again? And the beheadings look fake, you don't use a knife for beheading, a sword is the right weapon. This is all Hollywood. Are the artefacts priceless or worthless copies? What is the truth?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abdullahh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Honestly I am asking the same questions. Part of me wants to think they are actors for the US and Israel but on the other hand they could just be a bunch of psychopaths wanting to commit mass murder, and are using Islam as an excuse to do so as so many have done in the past with Islam, Christianity, and other religions. Beheadings are usually done with a sword, but I believe they may be trying to send some kind of message by using a knife. Maybe trying to look more hardcore? Who knows.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Actually the treasures of Samaria and those in the Iraqi Museum were looted by Americans and their lackeys in 2003, any new destruction has shown how much has been smuggled by the west and that whatever remained is counterfeits, but then the west can put out any sort of news they wish to exonerate themselves from any wrong doing.

http://rt.com/op-edge/iraq-war-cultural-artifacts-553/

all the best,
    | Likes Snow liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb, sometimes i have similar worries about what's happening too. It's almost like Islam is falsely being portrayed as a flat coin by the false prophets of the lamestream media - totally violent or totally limp wristed, but since they who call the outfit I.S seem to be establishing Islamic law and supporting the weak and needy -and much of the truthful news from the region is illegitimately censored by those liars who seem to own most of the "leaders" and "news" broadcasters on the planet (many of the positive youtube videos about their work just go down the memory hole) - i have to give those who work to establish Islam the benefit of the doubt.

We must always remember to support the concept of an Islamic state and work towards establishing it to the best of our ability - even if there are false flag bearers running beserk.
    And Allah knows best.

Regarding the statues, it is the practise approved of God through the ages to smash images carved by people, it is to be found in the Torah and the Quran, especially if there's a risk of them being venerated in disobedience of or in partnership with God.
    Abraham pbuh is reported in the Quran as saying while smashing idols: - "worship ye that which ye yourselves have carved?"
    And the final messenger pbuh is reported to have even torn down curtains with animal images despite the near zero risk of them being worshipped in his house.

I don't claim to know if those who are claiming to run an Islamic state are actually trying to find the most brow raising incidents to emulate totally out of context so that it can cause blushes among Muslims or repulsion among the clueless, or whether some of it is genuine and some false flag, or all false flag, but it is certainly a test and i do support anyone who genuinely, truthfully and sincerely tries to establish Islam in self and community.
    Kafir media makes me feel like i've got blindfolds on.

Best thing to do in the climate of babbling politicians, accusing sisters, and smoke and mirrors is keep both eyes and mind on the truth and adhere to Allah and His commands.

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad - Book 41, Hadith 7

It is related that 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar reported that 'Umar went with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, with a group to visit Ibn Sayyad.
    They found him playing with some children in the hills of Banu Maghala. Ibn Sayyad, who was approaching puberty, did not notice them until the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, patted him with his hand and then said to him,

'Do you testify that I am the Messenger of Allah?'
    Ibn Sayyad looked at him and said,
    'I testify that you are the Messenger of the unlettered.'

Ibn Sayyad said to the Prophet,
    'Do you testify that I am the Messenger of Allah?'
    He refuted it and said, 'I have believed in Allah and His Messengers.'

Then he said to him, 'What dreams do you have?'

Ibn Sayyad replied, 'Both truthful people and liars come to me.'

The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, '
    You are in a state of confusion.'

Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him,
    'I am concealing something from you.'
    Ibn Sayyad said, 'It is just smoke.'

He said, 'Shame on you! You will not go too far.'

'Umar said, 'Messenger of Allah, let me cut his head off?'

The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'If it is him (i.e. the Dajjal), you will not be able to get the better of him.
    If it is not him, there is no point in killing him.'"

Other referencesEnglish translationBook 41, Hadith 958In-book referenceBook 41, Hadith 7ReferenceAl-Adab Al-Mufrad 958*

sحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، قَالَ‏:‏ أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ سَالِمِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللهِ، أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللهِ بْنَ عُمَرَ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ انْطَلَقَ مَعَ رَسُولِ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي رَهْطٍ مِنْ أَصْحَابِهِ قِبَلَ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ، حَتَّى وَجَدُوهُ يَلْعَبُ مَعَ الْغِلْمَانِ فِي أُطُمِ بَنِي مَغَالَةَ، وَقَدْ قَارَبَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ يَوْمَئِذٍ الْحُلُمَ، فَلَمْ يَشْعُرْ حَتَّى ضَرَبَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ظَهْرَهُ بِيَدِهِ، ثُمَّ قَالَ‏:‏ أَتَشْهَدُ أَنِّي رَسُولُ اللهِ‏؟‏ فَنَظَرَ إِلَيْهِ فَقَالَ‏:‏ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّكَ رَسُولُ الأُمِّيِّينَ، قَالَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ‏:‏ فَتَشْهَدُ أَنِّي رَسُولُ اللهِ‏؟‏ فَرَصَّهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ قَالَ‏:‏ آمَنْتُ بِاللَّهِ وَبِرَسُولِهِ، ثُمَّ قَالَ لِابْنِ صَيَّادٍ‏:‏ مَاذَا تَرَى‏؟‏ فَقَالَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ‏:‏ يَأْتِينِي صَادِقٌ وَكَاذِبٌ، فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ خُلِّطَ عَلَيْكَ الأَمْرُ، قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ إِنِّي خَبَّأْتُ لَكَ خَبِيئًا، قَالَ‏:‏ هُوَ الدُّخُّ، قَالَ‏:‏ اخْسَأْ فَلَمْ تَعْدُ قَدْرَكَ، قَالَ عُمَرُ‏:‏ يَا رَسُولَ اللهِ، أَتَأْذَنُ لِي فِيهِ أَنْ أَضْرِبَ عُنُقَهُ‏؟‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ إِنْ يَكُ هُوَ لاَ تُسَلَّطُ عَلَيْهِ، وَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُ هُوَ فَلاَ خَيْرَ لَكَ فِي قَتْلِهِ‏.‏
    Seems like the Prophet pbuh was aware of the law of smoke and mirrors and that he (pbuh) also knew how to rise above it without endless debates and stalemates. It also seems like Allah was sending us a message through ibn sayyad.

I hope we learn it fast and adhere to Allah coz it seems He's about to conclude the sifting and judge.

We must remember that last time, certain people used the pretext of their own previous ally Saddam, and used it to kill millions of innocent people.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 02-28-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So smashing priceless ancient idols is righteous? Then why have they not been smashed until now? They have lasted for thousands of years, if they were so offensive surely Allah would have destroyed them centuries ago. The USA has the power to crush I.S. in a day, so my only conclusion is they are on the US payroll acting as a Judas goat and false flag war to annihilate the fools and innocent and bring Iraq firmly under the US and allies boot. Imperialism by confusion. Not only to control the Middle East but also enacting totalitarian laws against their own people using fear of the "Islamists" as the reason. I wonder if they have Asmodeus living in the Pentagon at times.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Did you read at all the above posts?
    It is so strange to me all those suddenly cultured, suddenly sensitive,
    where were you when americans looted the museums, where were you about 'freedom of speech' when Bush killed the Iraqi poet Lila al'Atar and her entire family for making a mural of him calling him a war criminal? and what exactly do you think white phosphorous and cluster bombs and drones are doing to the people or antiques below if you're so righteous about what Islam is or isn't?
    | Likes Snow, N/A liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by جوري View Post
    Did you read at all the above posts?
    It is so strange to me all those suddenly cultured, suddenly sensitive,
    where were you when americans looted the museums, where were you about 'freedom of speech' when Bush killed the Iraqi poet Lila al'Atar and her entire family for making a mural of him calling him a war criminal? and what exactly do you think white phosphorous and cluster bombs and drones are doing to the people or antiques below if you're so righteous about what Islam is or isn't?
    Are you talking to me? Bush killed umpteen thousands, so what, he is wicked and not a Muslim but a Zionist megalomaniac. Obama is the same and on and on will be the rest of the Presidents of USA, as it is a land ruled for the wicked by the wicked. The only thing that concerns them is winning and how much it will cost. But it is of no use for Muslims to play the devils game, they are not in the Wests' league and will be burnt if they try.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by American Muslim View Post
    Honestly I am asking the same questions. Part of me wants to think they are actors for the US and Israel but on the other hand they could just be a bunch of psychopaths wanting to commit mass murder, and are using Islam as an excuse to do so as so many have done in the past with Islam, Christianity, and other religions. Beheadings are usually done with a sword, but I believe they may be trying to send some kind of message by using a knife. Maybe trying to look more hardcore? Who knows.
    I agree that they are psychopaths whether they are agents of the West or not. The trouble is that psychopaths have a tendency of rising to the top in politics.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    But it is of no use for Muslims to play the devils game, they are not in the Wests' league and will be burnt if they try.
    I like my evidence for anything to do with religion, only from Quran and Sunnah, not what people feel or their own sense of right and wrong. And certainly not western narrative or their white wash of what is going on in that region, which they raped in every sense and what happened there is a product of it no more no less!

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smashing any inanimate object that runs the risk of being worshipped besides Allah is necessary, however this must be done in the context of idolatry and not in enmity or opposition to Him who created the heavens and the earth, and certainly not via self deceit. And Allah knows the muslih from the mufsid, and*judges in truth.

The Messenger (sallallahu*alaiyhi wassallam) of Allah got down from his camel when everything had calmed*down.
    He went to the Ka'bah first and performed tawaf around the Ka'bah were*there were three hundred and sixty idols.
    With a stick he was carrying he began to push*them over, saying,
    'The truth has come and falsehood has vanished away.*Falsehood is ever vanishing. (17: 81)
    'The truth has come and falsehood*originates not nor brings again.' (34: 49)
    The idols collapsed one by one,*falling onto their faces. Pictures and statues were found in the Ka'bah and the*Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) of Allah ordered that they should also*be destroyed.*
    When it comes to animate beings, one has to obviously be more careful since the object has a right, however we know that a Prophet would choose to die over being worshipped, obviously it would be a crime to worship them. Jesus gonna smash the cross ok?

What concerned me though was the destruction of houses of Allah such as ancient churches and mosques, it was recently reported that al farouq mosque was blown up, these are not artefacts that are worshipped or idols but places where the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the God of Ibrahim pbuh is worshipped, and some of them are centuries old, i pray to Allah that He gives people the good sense to refrain from destroying places of worship.

Idol worshipping places - i reluctantly tolerate since Allah has set in motion the check each other method - and since idols can be illegally worshipped anywhere.
    But idols - run 'em through when you can, they're an abomination that rouse the jealousy of God and bring curses to the earth.
    I'm more concerned with obeying God than pleasing brain-dead*wood and stone adorers.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 03-01-2015 at 07:49 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    So smashing priceless ancient idols is righteous? Then why have they not been smashed until now? They have lasted for thousands of years, if they were so offensive surely Allah would have destroyed them centuries ago. The USA has the power to crush I.S. in a day, so my only conclusion is they are on the US payroll acting as a Judas goat and false flag war to annihilate the fools and innocent and bring Iraq firmly under the US and allies boot. Imperialism by confusion. Not only to control the Middle East but also enacting totalitarian laws against their own people using fear of the "Islamists" as the reason. I wonder if they have Asmodeus living in the Pentagon at times.

Qooloo Allahu a'azza wa'ajal.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 03-01-2015 at 08:09 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smashing idols is ok but not if they are the property of others. Maybe if you buy them first then you can smash them to your hearts content. Trespassing Brigands and vandals don't deserve any respect.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You were given the option of allowing Muslims to practice Islam among Muslim communities without let or hinder, why then did you get greedy?
    God's gonna take it to a whole new level soon.
    REPENT!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Anyway, i shouldn't give the false impression that the guidance of Allah is somehow a punishment, rather Allah is being merciful to you through your foolhardiness in that He is guiding you.
    Let us repent and submit before we meet Him.

This one's interesting:
    behind enemy lines colombia (2009)
    Last edited by Abz2000; 03-01-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Severly misguided or Blackwater in disguise? Either way, their actions have nothing to do with Islam as no Muslim would ever think to commit such atrocities.
    Last edited by IslamicRevival; 03-01-2015 at 01:05 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Difficult for a human being to judge events due to the perverted fact that when you justify something that is done right for the sake of Allah, perverted criminals misinterpret it and try to incorporate it into their crimes against Allah's word and spirit, by flashing a smoky mirror.
    And when you condemn an act of foolishness or injustice, the same perverted criminals attempt to use it as a justification to commit injustice and harm believers in Allah in the name of justice - this time with no mirror but pretending to be on side.

May we all do our best to heed to Allah and may Allah be the judge.

The following linked article from which i have provided excerpts hilight the dilemma of how "moderate" is somehow expected by the clueless to mean limp wristed and stupid, it begins with soothing truth taking one off guard and then ends with falsehood:

First, the vast majority of Muslims are moderate.*In an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria, President Obama also emphasized that most Muslims are opposed to Islamic terrorists.

Second, even if we are to base our judgment on the use of violence, vast statistical evidence indicates that the West has*increasingly*resorted to violence against Muslims.
    Even if, for example, people claim that the West's economic sanctions against Iraq in the 1990s, which killed at least*576,000 Iraqi children, was not "violence," saying that "it was worth" doing it to topple the regime of Saddam Hussein, is definitely glorifying violence......

Then goes on to say:

....... It is true that there are verses in the Quran in which violence is permitted. Islamic fundamentalists have given such verses a central role in how they interpret the Quran, practically marginalizing the rest.
    But, enlightened Muslims reject such hermeneutics, and consider such verses as having only a temporary significance for the Prophet's era. Thus, the Quran must be seen in such a light......

Then it shows itself to be a mouthpiece for kafir military industrial complex pushing rand and quilliam:

......The security and national interests of Western countries require that, in order to have peace and understanding with the Islamic world as well as their own Muslim citizens, the Quran, as the voice of peace, justice, and rationality becomes stronger and louder. But, what we see in the Western media is mostly reports on terrorism of Muslim fundamentalists. They have not been helpful to enlightened Muslims to have their voices heard loud and clear.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6590882?utm_hp_ref=syria
    Almost as if implying that Islam is either peace or violence like a flat coin - reminds me of the flat earth proponents.

20150301022159407829234 zps7ehgiorv 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

From left to right - duck, from right to left - rabbit.
    When all you have to do is realise it's a psychological illusion is get a 360 on it, will prove that it's an illusion and neither rabbit-nor duck.

201503010225592116561227 zps1sevjwgx 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

This is how Allah describes it:

*your Lord knows that you stand forth (to prayer) nigh two-thirds of the night, or half the night, or a third of the night, and so does a party of those with you.
    But Allah appoints night and day in due measure He knows that you are unable to keep count thereof. So He has turned to you (in mercy):
    Read therefore, of the Qur'an as much as may be easy for you.
    He knows that there may be (some) among you in ill-health;
    others travelling through the land, seeking of Allah.s bounty;
    yet others fighting in Allah.s Cause,
    read therefore, as much of the Qur'an as may be easy (for you);
    and establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity; and loan to Allah a Beautiful Loan.
    And whatever good you send forth for your souls you shall find it in Allah.s Presence, better and greater in Reward.
    and seek Allah's Grace.
    For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    Is that the same as Musailamah the liar's poetry?
    Which says:
    o frog, o two frogs,
    Half of you is in the water and half on dry land,
    You nether drink the water, nor prevent the water from being drunk.

Why doesn't every state close the amrmies and police forces?
    Or close all the libraries, factories, farms and shops, and enroll everyone in the army?

Screenshot 20150301184743 zpsmebxzlha 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Screenshot 20150301190819 zps18pugmjf 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Screenshot 20150301190849 zps7rbizrgv 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Screenshot 20150301191109 zpskttwk7ak 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Screenshot 20150301191152 zpsm4cpwnbl 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Screenshot 20150301191215 zpsncfm3dqx 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

The google version is incomplete, but i would recommend anyone who wants to understand the basics of Islam with a little in-depth analysis to purchase it, it comprises of small thesis penned by some of the most knowledgable intellectuals of this age, who had a wide scope of understanding of the fundamentals and of challenges and application today- including but not limited to sayyid Qutub and abul 'a'la maududi, the understanding of these people although not perfect, seems to be coming from a fountain that is timeless and vast.

https://books.google.com.bd/books?id=0Gk9BAAAQBAJ&pg=PT185&lpg=PT181&ots=CTzpV hggee&focus=viewport&dq=islam+it%27s+meaning+and+m essage+meaning+of+rabb&output=html_text

Screenshot 20150301195042 zpsx6kyop3x 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Screenshot 20150301195133 zps9igw5uxx 2 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market
    Last edited by Abz2000; 03-01-2015 at 02:05 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The time in our ummah has come where there will be two camps no third, one with hypocrisy with no trace of faith, one in faith and no hypocrisy, so tells us the hadith.
    I suggest you study Islam from Quran and Sunnah, not your own whims, not youtube, not the ten o'clock news, not from American sniper's white wash, not from Sheikh Obama and sheikh kerry, you might be surprised that there's much about this religion that you don't know and may not like.. now is the time to assess why you're Muslim. Smashing idols is very much a part of Islam if people are taking them for idols. Back then they weren't smashed simply because people were unadulterated monotheists, now a days you've them rubbing their bodies against graves, believing that shiites with their ya Ali are Muslims, they're NOT. And who am I to judge is a line I hear often, let me say this, God gave us a mind to judge our surrounding and decide right or wrong and to proscribe what is evil so God gave us a right to judge, you know what else is funny, how they bring twelve gits from the street to judge in the 'American justice system' twelve gits with no knowledge of the law, yet in same breath tell you, who are you to judge.
    I digress at any rate, time to let go of the conspiracy theories and face facts. If you're ashamed of Islam don't be Muslim, don't say who are you to judge and then at same time say those people have nothing to do with Islam.
    Furthermore, are you living in war torn region? I have families in war torn regions, I have had friends torched, I know seven people torched in just one day in rabi3a the best human beings this earth had to offer. If what they're doing is making you outraged and sensitive then I truly pity you, for it seems that when it isn't caught on camera to show you the hideousness of it and the horror of it, you turn your face the other way, it doesn't seem to matter, millions dead in Iraq, millions displaced doesn't matter but you cry foul over devil worshiping yazidis who were given an option between jizya less than 4% less than taxes imposed by shiites, a heck of a lot less than you pay in your western nations to foster these wars and occupations or leave when jizya is very much a tenant of Islam.

Don't say this is Islam and this isn't from your whim, say it with evidence from Quran & Sunnah!
    Last edited by جوري; 03-01-2015 at 01:38 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Would you be wondering what the cozy little stuart in lancashire was thinking of you if you were raped and pillaged by money worshipping satanic criminals for ten years and you decided to set up a state in obedience to the Creator of the heavens and the earth who reserves for Himself the right to be obeyed - and then were bombed and pillaged by puppets of the same criminals again?

It's easy to say: "don't be reactionary" but sometimes you want to go beserk.
    Had it not been for the discipline and faith Islam requires you would have had a furious group of totally diabolical lunatics bent on revenge alone staring you in the face by now.

Ukhti purest, i believe the random jury comprising of practicing Muslims who accept the Quran and sunnah fully is a wise implementation if one is to avoid the repercussions of a crooked establishment, if a bent caliph gets puppet muftis to interpret the law and thereby becomes the judge jury and prosecutor - you end up with issues.

Bear in mind that Abu Bakr would gather the congregation and ask permission even if his salary had been agreed by Umar (ra) and Ali(ra),
    Having a jury comprised of pious and dutiful Muslims from a pool comprising of people in all walks of life avoids the tough and usually shunned dilemma people face when deciding whether to rebel or overthrow a leadership.

Obviously everybody in the Muslim nation is to be taught as much of the Quran and Sunnah as possible.
    A well learned judge must decide the lawfulness of a verdict in truth and sincerity in accordance with the laws of Islam to ensure that it complies with the will of Allah, but denying the general ummah a part in the process only serves to distance the penal system from the wider populace and make it prone to mechanical manipulation due to such participants having no interaction with what the people face daily.

The system comprises of the believing ummah under Allah, not just the bureaucrats.

That's what i gleaned from my study of the four caliphs although it reached a split during 'Uthman (ra)'s time with manipulative relatives who were in positions of influence and furious masses of manipulated protesters who felt they were under-represented and cheated.

Also when the Prophet pbuh was to take the pledge from the people of Madinah, he pbuh requested twelve representatives from the people of Madinah, these people hadn't received full shariah training but had learned and accepted the basics from Mus'ab ibn Umair (ra), whom they had requested after accepting the following:

a) To not associate any partners with God,
    b) To not steal,
    c) To not commit adultery**********************************
    d) To not kill their children,
    e) To not slander anyone,
    f) To not oppose an auspicious cause.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 03-01-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    Bear in mind that Abu Bakr would gather the congregation and ask permission even if his salary had been agreed by Umar (ra) and Ali(ra)
    We're speaking of the same Abu bakr that had the way against the apostates? and apostates in that case were merely those not paying zakat (obligatory charity) not fully aligning themselves with western satanists to drone innocent Muslims? When people get to the stage where they're able to contact their family for a day and then lose touch for ten not knowing whether they're alive or dead will they then appreciate what is fully going on, on the ground, not what is neatly packaged crap via media with a cartoonish clearly delineated good and clearly delineated evil.
    A Muslim is sometimes right, sometimes wrong, you should support a Muslim anyway.. all those people sitting pointing their fingers of these are believers and these have nothing to do with Islam, have not suffered injustice a day in their life. They've nice cozy homes, their families are around them, they know when their next meal will be. Thus if we can't help what is going on at least let's keep our mouths from spewing evil against those who are resisting. It is the least we can do!

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's this type of event that concerns me:
    treeeeeee 1 - ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

(IraqiNews.com) A security source in Anbar province said on Saturday that ISIS elements blew up the oldest mosques in*the province west of Ramadi.

The source said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “This afternoon, elements*of the ISIS organization emplanted explosive devices in the vicinity of al-Farouq Mosque in Jaba area, which belong to Baghdadi district (90 km west of Ramadi), and detonated it using*a remote control, which led to the collapse of the whole mosque.”

The source, who requested anonymity, added “Al-Farouq Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in Anbar province. It was built in the era of Caliph Omar ibn al-Khattab.”
    But then you'll notice that it's not reliably sourced, and even if the white house confirmed it - it would be questionable since they don't seem to be able to break the habit of brazenly and wantonly lying in peoples faces.

| Likes جوري liked this post
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market