star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exclamation Hi to all of you

Report bad ads?

i don't have much words to say here and am not good at talking at all but i was doing a search on how to convert to Islam and i ended up here can anyone offer me some guide as to how and where and when i can do it?
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    The-Deist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hi to all of you

Just say.

Here

Read this.

http://www.islam-guide.com/ch3-16.htm
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam;

it's simple.

U have to believe and give the testimony that there is no god but Allah and Muhammed peace be upon him is His last Prophet .

Pl. browse the forum . We have many converts here . I hope , u will have fruitful discussions with them .

Some related info :

Allah says:
    "This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion" [Quran 5:3)
    Allah gave this favour to the whole of humanity. Therefore any one can become a Muslim no matter what his/her race, language or colour is. No matter whether they are single, married, divorced or a child.

All sins committed before coming to Islam are forgiven. One who converts to Islam is totally reborn and starts with a clean record.

Common Questions:

Can any one become Muslim. Does it matter what race are or age I am?There are no Masjids (Mosques) and no Muslims in your town. What to do?I want to become Muslim but I am afraid of hurting my parents. What should I do?I want to embrace Islam but have been advised to wait. Should you wait?I have a wild past can I become Muslim?I have tattoos can I still become a Muslim. Islam wipes out all sins before converting to Islam.Do I have to change my name?

HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

It is easy to become a Muslim. To become a Muslim one must simply pronounce the Shahaadatayn (Declaration of Faith) with sincerity and conviction.

The Shahadah is the following :

" Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illaallaah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan-ar-rasool ullaah " (In Arabic)

"I bear witness that there is no God worthy to be worshiped but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah." (Translation IN English)

http://www.muslimconverts.com/shahadah/converting.htm

Last edited by Muslim Woman; 02-28-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    Hi to all of you

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Ronok's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum. May Allah make your time fruitful here.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Hi to all of you Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hi to all of you