star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

People asking to be part of haraam (music

Report bad ads?

Few months before I don't know anything about haram, halal..this is because my surroundings (people) are like that, they even don't pray salah ,but now by the god grace I have sufficient knowledge ..
    The problem is, know I have sufficient knowledge but people of my surroundings (all including my brothers, cousin's, etc) ?have not changed yet,...
    Now some times my brother and my neighbors say to fill some music in his phone. How to handle. ..??and sometimes my another brother says get me tobacco, which is haraam...
    And another thing is I have filled memory card with lots of songs and given to one of my sister, at that I was not aware of that haraam...but now she listen it ..I said her many times music is haraam ..but no luck ...do I also equal in this sin..
    I live in non Muslim country ..how do handle such situations as all people love me and take care mePeople asking to be part of haraam (music
    | Likes Soha Ali liked this post

The Bible, John 10:29, Mathew 12:28I , Luke 11:20By myself I can do nothing as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.", John 5:30
    Leviticus 11:7-8 Deuteronomy 14:8 Isaiah 65:2-5[, John 5:30][, Acts 2:22]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: People asking to be part of haraam (music

There is no easy answer for you, I'm afraid. . . . But the good thing is that you have realised. Let's start there.

There will always be family dynamics and it will be impossible to give advice on how to deal with them.

Mine will be an approach where I do it for myself and learn for myself first. I would 'share what I learnt and leave it at that. I would not try convince them but just try to improve myself. They will see a change and in syaa Allah will not get turned off by the constant talk of haram and punishment and hell etc.

Be the example. They'll grow to know what's right and wrong just by your examples.

Then they might start to ask...

Don't freak them out by suddenly becoming Ayatollah of the house..

| Likes MuslimInshallah, Nájlá, ardianto liked this post

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

Muhaba's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    فصبرٌ جميلٌ
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can do dawah and give them an alternative to listen to, like Quran recitation. Nasheed also are a good alternative.

Regarding your sister, just do dawah to her. Since you've informed her that music is haram, in sha Allah you won't get sin because of her listening to music. If possible, take the memory card back and delete the music and replace with other stuff.
    chat Quote

islamfriend's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Tell them about your religion. Tell them what is haram and halal and maybe they will understand!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Moshy's Avatar Mobile Member
    brightness_1
    I'm on mobile
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you are unable to get this sister to delete the music, then ask for Allah's forgiveness, inshallah Allah will forgive you. If your friends tell you to have something haram, say no and tell them why you wont take it. They may probably understand.
    chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

best way to avoid haram and the temptation of it is to change the company you keep - keep with good company who reflect your own choices and aspirations and you will enjoy more, learn more and feel more secure.

Scimi

15noje9 1 - People asking to be part of haraam (music
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! People asking to be part of haraam (music Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. People asking to be part of haraam (music