star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

G'day

Report bad ads?

Hi, I'm trying to understand a bit about Islam, and hope I'm in the right place to do that.
    | Likes Scimitar, Moizraza liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: G'day

Howdy and welcome to IB forum bud

This is a great place to learn about the teachings of Islam, the life of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the unity of the ONE GOD - and our purpose in this world

God bless you my friend,

Scimi
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    G'day

15noje9 1 - G'day
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Awaiting email confirmation
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the Quran which is memorized by millions of people around the world since it
    was first revealed in the 6th century list many scientific discoveries
    before they were even brought to the worlds attention.The first discovery
    is about human embryonic development:
    >We created man from an extract of clay. The we made him a drop in a place of settlement,
    firmly fixed. Then we made the drop in to an alaqah(leech, suspended
    thing, or blood clot), then we made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed substance)
    << Quran 23:12-14i
    if you look pictures of a baby developing in the womb
    which was not possible until way past the 6th century then you see that fetus starts out like a leech in shape and size and behaviour as it takes nourishment from the mother, then it goes through a stage where it appears much like a chewed substance because of somites at the back of the embryo that somewhat resemble teeth marks. How could Muhammad know this on his own if people did not even invent a microscope powerful enough to see the first sperm cells until 1677?

The second discovery is about the mountains:a scientific advisor to jimmy carter in America wrote a book on mountains forming that stated that the mountains have a shape like a peg in that they have roots deeply embedded
    into the ground.This was known from the Quran 1400 years ago which states>

have we not made the earth as a bed, and the mountains as pegs?>> quran 78:6-7
    In history the first discovery of the mountains having roots
    was by astronomer royal, sir George airy in 1865
    Mountains play an important role in stabilizing the earths curst which was
    also mentioned in quran 1400years ago
    "and he has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you..." quran 16:15
    That is in accordance with the modern theory of plate techtonics which was known only
    since the 1960s

The third discovery is with the origin of the universe:Modern cosmology knows that the universe was at one time just smoke and from it stars started to form
    The quran states "then he turned to the heavens when it was smoke..."quran 41:!1e
    because the earth and the heavens formed from smoke we can deduce that they were once one connected entity which is also mentioned in quran 1400 years ago"have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then we separated them?" Quran 21:30
    scientist from Germany dr Alfred kroner, states: "thinking where Muhammad came from...I think it is almost impossible that he could have know about things such as the common origin of the universe because science has only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case."
    AND THERES MORE!!!
    | Likes Muslim Woman, Brother Zohan liked this post
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam .
    G'day

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a beneficial stay.

G'day

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

tppm's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islam I don't know much but that there is a lot to be said against it such as the issue of going against Jewish people. Is this true? I'm also interested to know more about Jesus in the Qur'an. Is Jesus still shown to have healed the sick and maimed? I understand how easy it is to believe that Jesus was a prophet as Muhammad (PBUH) was but how could you exhault Muhammad (PBUH) over Jesus who performed miracles?
    Sorry if any of this ignorance of mine is taken offensively but how else am I supposed to understand, if I don't ask you...
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Every prophet for their time. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the latest (and final) messenger so it is natural to follow his preaching. Just as it was during Jesus' time, his preaching superceded Moses.

The miracle of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was that he did not require fantastic miracles to prove the existence of Allah. He was able to use reason. .

About the Jews, I'm not sure what it is you're trying to say..

G'day

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! G'day Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. G'day