× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1340

Spreading the message of Allah with an orange :)

whosebob's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

The next time you look at orange take some time to study it. After you take off the covering, look at the juicy fruit inside. The fruit is segmented. This makes it easier to eat plus you can share it with family and friends. This is God’s mercy. It could have been just been a Squishy ball of fruit yet God created it as sign for people. So the next time you eat an orange just know that God loves you and wants the best for you. Oranges are everywhere so don’t forget to take the time to ponder about it. An orange can really be deep to the right person

The network of veins on the orange helps keep it strong. This technology is used in bridges and bones mashallah.

Allah also made it possible for sceintist to remove the seed from the orange. This is also a mercy since he made it evens more easier to eat mashallah. So he is the Most merciful and He cares mashallah.
    | Likes BeTheChange, ~ Umm Aaminah ~ liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    BeTheChange's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Spreading the message of Allah with an orange :)

Alhamdulilah.

The signs are everywhere and it's up to us, as individuals, to reflect on everything around us.

Some contemplate, think and ponder and this mentally, in sha Allah, allows you to be very grateful and others fail to see the signs.

May Allah swt allow us to be the believers who appreciate and see the signs Ameen.
    | Likes whosebob liked this post

Pain and hardships allow you to grow spiritually Alhamdulilah so smile when a so called calamity befalls upon you.
    Alhamdulilah Allah swt is the greatest.
    chat Quote

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Spreading the message of Allah with an orange :)

.... I'm not too sure about removing the seed.

There is always a difference in knowledge and how it is applied.. To what end.. And only Allah swt knows.

But too me, its not a great idea.

Next time, how to peel a pomegranate.

How does our garden grow?

Thread related I hope.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 06-18-2015 at 02:20 PM.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Spreading the message of Allah with an orange :) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Spreading the message of Allah with an orange :)