× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 38 visibility 6752

Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?

ray's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?

Report bad ads?

Is it true that if I commit zina (hookup with some hot chick), then zina will be committed against my family? I've heard this many times. Ie. if I hookup with some girl - obviously she would be someone's daughter/sister, etc. then someone will hookup with my family member as well. Whenever I have asked for Islamic proof I failed to get any. Is there any Islamic backing to this or is it a old wives tale? Please keep it on topic. I know zina is haraam and bad so don't lecture me on it, but my question is in regards to this specific aspect. I don't think we should make stuff up just to prove something is bad (assuming there is no proof behind this). JazakAllah. Have a great day brothers and sisters.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Snow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his famil

Why bother, as you put it
    hookup with some hot chick
    ?
    If/when... you have a daughter, don't you want to steer her away from people like you, that are tempted?
    Lead by an example.
    | Likes sister_39738 liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his famil

format_quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Why bother, as you put it ?
    If/when... you have a daughter, don't you want to steer her away from people like you, that are tempted?
    Lead by an example.
    this doesn't answer the question.
    chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is not Christianity where the sin of one can be placed upon another, or served by another. Nope.

Why you wanna date "girls" for?

aren't you a Muslim?

Or are you actually a "munaafiq" ???

Scimi
    | Likes Abz2000, sister_39738 liked this post

15noje9 1 - Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    This is not Christianity where the sin of one can be placed upon another, or served by another. Nope.

aren't you a Muslim?

Scimi
    This is one of my problems with online discussions. People fail to address the arguments and just get judgemental and throw around irrelevant red herrings. I am a Muslim although that isn't relevant to the question. Neither am I am Munafiq (assuming that means non-Muslim) and neither is that relevant to the question. Why I want to date girls is stated in a way that is making assumptions and the answer isn't relevant to the question either.

For all you know I could be a Sheikh who is against making things up to scare people away from things which are indeed Haraam and am concerned. Again I don't know if that's the case with this question. For the record, I am not a Shaikh. The only relevant part of your response was your first line which I appreciate. I just personally don't think we should be going around saying things like "if you commit zina with someone, someone will commit zina to someone in your family". For some reason I have always strongly been against using false statements (if what you state is true) to help discourage something even if that something is indeed something terrible. That is all.
    | Likes AnnaK liked this post
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I find it interesting how the o.p promoted the act by describing zina as "hooking up with hot chick", if you did wrong, why not humble yourself before Allah and seek His grace rather than become accursed by feeling proud of the crime?
    You're asking a question which you yourself know to be untrue since some people are only children and siblings of others go about their lives totally fine while a family member might be corrupt.
    -so please don't burden people with foolish questions.
    Is worldly retribution your only concern?
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post

2dvls74 1 - Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?

2vw9341 1 - Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?

chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Is it true that if I commit zina (hookup with some hot chick), then zina will be committed against my family? I've heard this many times. Ie. if I hookup with some girl - obviously she would be someone's daughter/sister, etc. then someone will hookup with my family member as well. Whenever I have asked for Islamic proof I failed to get any. Is there any Islamic backing to this or is it a old wives tale? Please keep it on topic.
    That is a cultural myth, not from Islam. Of course there's no Islamic explanation for this myth.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah, Serinity liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it's possible that some people simplify or specify what they perceive to be Allah's form of retribution and requital - despite the fact that Allah knows best how He deals with criminals.

there is a verse which mentions mirrored requital but it doesn't command injustice towards anyone.
    however, we should remember that Allah is the creator of the heavens and the earth to whom is the ressurection and judgement as He pleases.

38.*The man who believed said further: "O my people! Follow me: I will lead you to the Path of Right.
    39.*"O my people! This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience: It is the Hereafter that is the Home that will last.
    40.*"He that works evil will not be requited but by the like thereof: and he that works a righteous deed - whether man or woman - and is a Believer- such will enter the Garden (of Bliss): Therein will they have abundance without measure.
    41.*"And O my people! How (strange) it is for me to call you to Salvation while ye call me to the Fire!
    42.*"Ye do call upon me to blaspheme against Allah, and to join with Him partners of whom I have no knowledge; and I call you to the Exalted in Power, Who forgives again and again!"
    43.*"Without doubt ye do call me to one who is not fit to be called to, whether in this world, or in the Hereafter; our return will be to Allah. and the Transgressors will be Companions of the Fire!
    44.*"Soon will ye remember what I say to you (now), My (own) affair I commit to Allah. for Allah (ever) watches over His Servants."
    45.*Then Allah saved him from (every) ill that they plotted (against him), but the burnt of the Penalty encompassed on all sides the People of Pharaoh.
    Quran - The Believer - Al Mu-min
    the law of qisas for murder which mentions hur for hur slave for slave and woman for woman plus qisas for haram is sometimes difficult to understand since the slave/woman may not be the murderer, it appears to indicate mirrored retribution against the offender and we know for certain that people are not permitted to commit injustice.
    And Allah knows best.

always remember that hasanaat (good deeds) remove sayyi-aat (evil deeds).
    so let's try and do good deeds in the hope that Allah takes them into account.

2dvls74 1 - Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?

2vw9341 1 - Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    I find it interesting how the o.p promoted the act by describing zina as "hooking up with hot chick", if you did wrong, why not humble yourself before Allah and seek His grace rather than become accursed by feeling proud of the crime?
    Assumptions. Not to mention irrelevant. Not to mention I don't believe in political correctness brother.

You're asking a question which you yourself know to be untrue since some people are only children and siblings of others go about their lives totally fine while a family member might be corrupt.
    False. I never knew if this was mentioned or talked about anywhere from an Islamic standpoint. Plus there could always be something like "a greater probability" but there is no mention of it anywhere apparently.

-so please don't burden people with foolish questions.
    It's cause of this ego of people like you that get offended over genuine questions on the internet that others have a hard time accepting our beliefs. If you think it's a foolish question don't reply and move on. Not the toughest thing in the world. Definitely not a "burden" by any stretch of the imagination.

Is worldly retribution your only concern?
    Is semantics and failing to keep things on topic yours?

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    That is a cultural myth, not from Islam. Of course there's no Islamic explanation for this myth.
    Thank you. Glad someone can stay on topic.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it has been your first thread and post, and you're already promotimg zina with a kafir interpretation which is a perverse interpretation, it would have been less concerning had you not applied "Muslim" to your "religion" - the munafiqeen and murtaddeen are more dangerous than kuffar.
    let's keep it simple, if your sister is ugly it would still be illegal and considered as ZINA if she got humped by someone who's not Islamically lawful to her.
    If she's ugly people shouldn't hump her even if you begged them to. if she's a hot chick that doesn't mind the idea of being humped by any tom dick and harry, she should know that hell is hotter, people should still resist the temptation and avoid humping her out of wedlock, and shouldn't knowingly marry her, she might have aids.

is that politically correct enough for you?

chat Quote

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i think ray has lived in hollywood too long.

for every reaction..

but as allah swt says, he can forgive anything.

and is also well aware of those of his servants that have transgressed against themselves. very loosely paraphrased.

anyway if it were true, how could you ever win against twice as many?

but you will stop thinking like that if you ever have daughters.

anyway you never know, may still be true..

english is my first language but i have no idea how to write in paragraphs.

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post

aren't you a Muslim?

Scimi

i know what you are implying but doesnt christianity say something along the lines of children not being punished for the sins of the parents? ...someone please correct me.

...and also about cursing peoples to the n'th generation.

....well if it wernt complicated.

i have no idea about christianity apart from in passing.. and i only ever learn the hard way apparently.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 09-02-2015 at 03:21 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it has been your first thread and post, and you're already promotimg zina with a kafir interpretation which is a perverse interpretation, it would have been less concerning had you not applied "Muslim" to your "religion" - the munafiqeen and murtaddeen are more dangerous than kuffar.
    let's keep it simple, if your sister is ugly it would still be illegal and considered as ZINA if she got humped by someone who's not Islamically lawful to her.
    If she's ugly people shouldn't hump her even if you begged them to. if she's a hot chick that doesn't mind the idea of being humped by any tom dick and harry, she should know that hell is hotter, people should still resist the temptation and avoid humping her out of wedlock, and shouldn't knowingly marry her, she might have aids.

is that politically correct enough for you?
    ah congratulations. You've proven my point. Maybe I'll go and watch the titanic now and cry myself to sleep. Relax a little, our religion doesn't need any more spazzes who can't form a coherent argument. You have absolutely no clue on how to have an argument and can't leave your emotions at the door. In other words you argue like a woman my friend. You don't address the main points. Instead you try making it personal and argue based on emotions and personal insults which have no backing or evidence. Going around accusing other people's non-existent family members of potentially having aids only speaks of your insecurities my friend. I never did that, so I refuse to see why you would.

I don't have a sister first of all. Second of all being politically correct / not politically correct has no correlation with intentionally arguing on the basis of personal emotion instead of the topic being discussed. I'm not going to retaliate although I'd prefer if you'd leave your emotions out of this. Third of all I suggest you grab a couple books and improve your comprehension. You are making unwarranted assumptions based on "semantics". I never once stated that it's only zina if she is hot or ugly. That was your assumption. Yes I casually wrote "a hot chick" but nowhere did I explicitly say it's only zina based on how hot she is. You nitpick a tiny little word or phrase I say and use that to be negative and blow it out of proportion instead of only trying to address the core of the question.

Also thanks for looking into my profile I guess? I am in no way supporting any kafir interpretation, and it would take someone with extremely poor comprehension to take that out of what I said. Which works out in this case.

You know what I think? I think it's actually people like you that do us more harm than good. People like you that start insulting others family members and telling them not to be Muslim just because your ego was shot. It's angry judgmental spazzes like you that are the reason so many kids leave Islam and why the dislike for us grows everyday. If after one little disagreement you have to resort to such insults it speaks volumes about your emotional strength or the lack thereof. I hope you consider this the next time you reply to a member be it Muslim or non-Muslim as I know for a fact based on people I've talked to that such angry egoistic people can affect an entire religion negatively.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exclamation Re: Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his famil

ray - let me make it clear to you that your introductory posts have made you come across as a kafir troll or munafiq troll or murtad troll, so in no way try to pretend i'm guilty of harming Muslims - by attempting to steal the blessings of Muslims in wearing the a skin of a lamb over the heart of a wolf, Allah knows best and i'll leave the judgement to Him. (maybe refer to the story of isaac's blessing of esau and jacob).

I don't have a sister first of all.
    then you already knew the answer to your question?
    same applies to your mother though, i mean, why use an example of "women" in general to describe "hot chic" when you have a mother? it would be haram to do zina with her still.

....makes lots of shrewd false accusations.
    it's a waste of time and effort to form a response to stupid false accusations,
    let Allah be the judge since He knows the inner workings better.

....I hope you consider this the next time you reply to a member be it Muslim or non-Muslim as I know for a fact based on people I've talked to that such angry egoistic people can affect an entire religion negatively.

because of the epidemic of trolls, many Muslims sometimes choose to take a break from or even leave the forum, so quit trolling.
    and i'm going to affect kufr very negatively soon anyway.
    repent and submit to Allah or watch your kafir soldiers get slaughtered like pigs in syria, then repent or meet them in hell.

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 230:Narrated Al-Qasim bin Muhammad:Ibn 'Abbas; said,
    "Once Lian was mentioned before the Prophet whereupon 'Asim bin Adi said something and went away. Then a man from his tribe came to him, complaining that he had found a man width his wife. 'Asim said, 'I have not been put to task except for my statement (about Lian).'

'Asim took the man to the Prophet and the man told him of the state in which he had found his wife. The man was pale, thin, and of lank hair, while the other man whom he claimed he had seen with his wife, was brown, fat and had much flesh on his calves.
    The Prophet invoked, saying, 'O Allah! Reveal the truth.'
    So that lady delivered a child resembling the man whom her husband had mentioned he had found her with.
    The Prophet then made them carry out Lian."

Then a man from that gathering asked Ibn 'Abbas,
    "Was she the same lady regarding which the Prophet had said,

'If I were to stone to death someone without witness, I would have stoned this lady'?"

Ibn 'Abbas said, "No, that was another lady who, though being a Muslim, used to arouse suspicion by her outright misbehavior. "
    Last edited by Abz2000; 09-02-2015 at 11:00 AM.

chat Quote

BlueOwl358's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah, the point you are asking isn't true. Retribution of sins is always done in a direct way by Allah (swt), never in an indirect way, because it isn't the exact same thing, and another person isn punished. He may be punished on his own sins, for what he did, bu it will not be done as a way for indirect retribution on another person. Each person has their own record, the retribution isn't shared or trickled across.

Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. (17:15)

That is the direct answer, as for everything else, the issue enveloping this thread primarily started on the basis of a wrong or inappropriate statement, which developed more in comparison than what it was, a mistake. Next time better is, you don't try to get answers in similar manners, most people don't receive it well. The point was thrown about in un-expected way, and that hindered the replies.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah, AnnaK liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah knows best

chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I just personally don't think we should be going around saying things like "if you commit zina with someone, someone will commit zina to someone in your family". For some reason I have always strongly been against using false statements (if what you state is true) to help discourage something even if that something is indeed something terrible. That is all.
    I feel the same way. Making things more dramatic for the sake of effect. Scare tactics, it happens everywhere, and Muslims are just as susceptible to that trick. That's why we are encouraged to learn and to reason.

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I also want to add, actually my main reason for joining this forum was to try and separate islamic practice and customs adopted along the way since islam was embraced (where I come from in Malaysia) over 1000 years ago. .

Reading the posts and responses have helped countless unasked questions and even those that are at the 'not-sure-how-to-put-it-in-words' stage. Of course there are plenty of other gems that often I forget why it was I joined this site. .

Do ask those questions, but just ask the question, don't have to provide the descriptive elements

Forgot to wish you
    Last edited by greenhill; 09-02-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah liked this post

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ray - let me make it clear to you that your introductory posts have made you come across as a kafir troll or munafiq troll or murtad troll, so in no way try to pretend i'm guilty of harming Muslims - by attempting to steal the blessings of Muslims in wearing the a skin of a lamb over the heart of a wolf, Allah knows best and i'll leave the judgement to Him. (maybe refer to the story of isaac's blessing of esau and jacob).

then you already knew the answer to your question?
    same applies to your mother though, i mean, why use an example of "women" in general to describe "hot chic" when you have a mother? it would be haram to do zina with her still.

it's a waste of time and effort to form a response to stupid false accusations,
    let Allah be the judge since He knows the inner workings better.

because of the epidemic of trolls, many Muslims sometimes choose to take a break from or even leave the forum, so quit trolling.
    and i'm going to affect kufr very negatively soon anyway.
    repent and submit to Allah or watch your kafir soldiers get slaughtered like pigs in syria, then repent or meet them in hell.

waaaaat!

:/ imma have to warna brother, the m15 probably on the way.

Attachment 5499
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 09-02-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    chat Quote

Ridwaan Ravat's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Deen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his f...

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

You clearly mentioned "zina is haraam". What you've heard is no old wives tale, and has some basis.

1. A young companion had the evil thoughts of zina which he confessed to Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم.

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم in reply asked him "would he like if somebody committed zina with his mother or sister"(something to the effect).

2. Imaam shafee رحمة الله عليه , who is a great scholar, mentions "there is a great possibility that the person who commits zina and doesn't repent, will suffer the disgrace in this world of his family members committing zina".

3. The normal principle of life "what goes around, comes around".

4. Numerous incidents have been recorded in this regard.

May Allah save us all.
    | Likes MidnightRose, Huzaifah ibn Adam liked this post

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    waaaaat!

:/ imma have to warna brother, the m15 probably on the way.

Attachment 5499
    for what? kufr is crime and oppression, against the laws of God, tell ur friends at mi5 that the angels of God are probably on their way.

lol at the voice changing dude. what a disguise!

172.*Of those who answered the call of Allah and the Messenger, even after being wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward;-

173.*Men said to them: "A great army is gathering against you": And frightened them: But it (only) increased their Faith: They said: "For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs."

174.*And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah. no harm ever touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.

175.*It is only the Evil One that suggests to you the fear of his votaries: Be ye not afraid of them, but fear Me, if ye have Faith.

176.*Let not those grieve thee who rush headlong into Unbelief: Not the least harm will they do to Allah. Allah.s plan is that He will give them no portion in the Hereafter, but a severe punishment.

177.*Those who purchase Unbelief at the price of faith,- not the least harm will they do to Allah, but they will have a grievous punishment.

178.*Let not the Unbelievers think that our respite to them is good for themselves: We grant them respite that they may grow in their iniquity: But they will have a shameful punishment.

179.*Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messengers (For the purpose) whom He pleases. So believe in Allah. And His apostles: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a reward without measure.

from Quran Chapter 3 Aal Imraan.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 09-02-2015 at 02:48 PM.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Is it true that if one commits zina then zina will be committed against his family?