× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1615

website gives you duas based on how you feel

BilalKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

website gives you duas based on how you feel

Report bad ads?

gives you duas what dua you get?

http://www.sujood.co/
    | Likes strivingobserver98 liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: website gives you duas based on how you feel

for sharing the site. Masha Allah it works really well.

I put "Confident" and it gave me these 2 duas.

"No half victories"
    يا رَبْ إذا أعطيتني مَالاً فلا تأخذ سَعادتي، وإذا أعَطيتني قوّة فلا تأخذ عقليْ، وإذا أعَطيتني نجَاحاً فلا تأخذ تَواضعْي وإذا أعطيتني تواضعاً فلا تأخذ اعتزازي بِكرامتي،
    Oh Lord! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Transliteration:
    Ya Rabb, izaa a3Taytanee maalan falaa ta'khuz sa3aadatee, wa izaa a3Taytanee quwwah falaa ta'khuz 3qalee, wa izaa a3Taytanee najaaHan falaa ta'khuz tawaaDa3ee, wa izaa a3Taytanee tawaaDi3aan falaa ta'khuzu i3tizaazee bi kiraamatee.

"Make me real"
    يا رَبْ عَلمّنْي أنْ أحبّ النَاسْ كَما أحبّ نَفسْي، وَعَلّمني أنْ أحَاسِبْ نَفسْي كَما أحَاسِبْ النَاسْ، وَعَلّمنْي أنْ التسَامح هَو أكْبَر مَراتب القوّة وَأنّ حبّ الانتقام هَو أولْ مَظاهِر الضعْفَ
    Oh Lord, teach me to love others as I love myself. And teach me to be as hard on myself as I am on others. And teach me to tolerate those who have higher authority than me. And teach me that the love of revenge is the primary sign of weakness.

Transliteration:
    Yaa Rabb, 3allimanee an uHibb anNaas kamaa uHibb nafsee. Wa 3allimanee an uHaasib nafsee kamaa uHaasib anNaas. Wa 3allimanee an altasaamuH huwa huwa akbar mraatib alquwwah. Wa an Hubb alIntiqaam huwa awwal muZHaahir alDu3f.
    | Likes BilalKid liked this post
    chat Quote

BilalKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: website gives you duas based on how you feel

chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! website gives you duas based on how you feel Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. website gives you duas based on how you feel