× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 4240

Most of the Hypocrites of the Ummah Will Be Reciters of the Qur’aan

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

tumblr nyxs65c2cs1ugzjnro1 r1 1280 - Most of the Hypocrites of the Ummah Will Be Reciters of the Qur’aan
    at-Tirmidhee (2914) and Aboo Dawood (1464) narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“It will be said to the companion of the Qur’aan: ‘Recite and rise in status, recite as you used to recite in the world, for your status will be at the last verse that you recite.’”
    This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaanee in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (5/218, no. 2240)
    Shaykh al-Albaanee (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“It should be noted that what is meant by the words ‘the companion of the Qur’aan’ is the one who memorises it by heart, based on the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him): ‘The people should be led in prayer by the one who knows the most of the Book of Allaah’ (i.e., the one who has memorised the most). So differences in status in Paradise are based on memorisation in this world, not recitation on that Day and reciting a great deal, as some people imagine. This clearly shows the virtue of the one who memorises the Qur’aan, but that is on condition that he memorises it for the sake of Allaah alone, may He be glorified and exalted, and he does not do it for worldly gain or to acquire wealth.

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘Most of the hypocrites * of my ummah will be reciters (of Qur’aan).’
    [Musnad Ahmad (no. 27909)]”
    End quote from Silsilah al-Ahaadeeth as-Saheehah (5/284)
    * ‘Abdullaah b. ‘Amr said hypocrisy here means showing off (Riyaa). [البداية والنهاية]
    | Likes BeTheChange liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    BeTheChange's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Most of the Hypocrites of the Ummah Will Be Reciters of the Qur’aan

Asalamualykum,

If you really want to think about yourself & protect yourself from ego and pride it's best to carry out good deeds in private.

If you want to change the people around you and save them in sha Allah it's best to carry out the good deeds in front of people.

Work for yourself but with your family and community as well in sha Allah.

We all need reminders.

Pain and hardships allow you to grow spiritually Alhamdulilah so smile when a so called calamity befalls upon you.
    Alhamdulilah Allah swt is the greatest.
    chat Quote

crimsontide06's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Most of the Hypocrites of the Ummah Will Be Reciters of the Qur’aan

I always pray alone because I cannot focus when other people are around, though I do have problems focusing with thoughts going through my mind as I pray(mostly religious thoughts).

I get too shy at the Mosque, I dont pray the 2 rakat upon entering because I have never done it before & people will think "Oh he is now doing this for show.."

format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange View Post
    Asalamualykum,

If you really want to think about yourself & protect yourself from ego and pride it's best to carry out good deeds in private.

If you want to change the people around you and save them in sha Allah it's best to carry out the good deeds in front of people.

Work for yourself but with your family and community as well in sha Allah.

We all need reminders.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Most of the Hypocrites of the Ummah Will Be Reciters of the Qur’aan Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Most of the Hypocrites of the Ummah Will Be Reciters of the Qur’aan