× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 25 visibility 4423

black is as good a color as any other

Berries'forest's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Being black isnt unfortunate. The satan wants you to think that being black is unbearable but the truth is, black is a blessing. How you may ask? likewise:
    when people see a black person they can sense an aura of humbleness, you feel peace at their presence. If you take a step foward to get to know a black person, you will notice that you have acquired many noble traits such as patience,integrity, impariality.. infact your heart will be wide opened, your wisdom snd understanding of lifev will epand, you will acquire many skills. Black is the color of love, forbearance, gentleness, gratitudr, humility, sincerity.. a black person loves God passionately it runs in the veins and blood, a black person is cautious not to be proud, a black person is pure, forgiving because of their sincere selflessness. Practice compassion and befriend a fellow black brother or sister who happens to be on their own, your compassion will grow, your intellect will expand because you are choosing not to shun others merely for their superficial exterior, you will gain wisdom and insight, they will teach you gratitude and sincerity, you will learn to smile genuinely, you will learn to be optimistic, you want jannah? know that the lord is the most compassionate, learn to love inorder to do good, and know that your journey to jannah requires patience being content with what God has decreed
    | Likes strivingobserver98, ardianto liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

re: black is as good a color as any other

the colour black in dye contains harmful elements which can cause impurities to stick to your body.

WHITE is the colour of purity.

Scimi

15noje9 1 - black is as good a color as any other
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Who cares about colors?

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    Who cares about colors?
    Thought this would be useful sharing . Also in business, when thinking of logo colours for your brand that is also important.

Color plays a vitally important role in the world in which we live. Color can sway thinking, change actions, and cause reactions. It can irritate or soothe your eyes, raise your blood pressure or suppress your appetite. When used in the right ways, color can even save on energy consumption.

As a powerful form of communication, color is irreplaceable. Red means "stop" and green means "go." Traffic lights send this universal message. Likewise, the colors used for a product, web site, business card, or logo cause powerful reactions. Color Matters!
    http://www.colormatters.com/
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ I meant, who cares about color of the skin?

Color of the logos might be different thing:

"Red means "stop" and green means "go." "

I haven´t never seen green person.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh ok I misread the thread. I thought it meant colours in general. But yes I agree with you. It's all about the Taqwa not the colour that will make you succeed in the end .
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I still dont understand how saudi women can only wear black lol

That is so DUMB

Scimi

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Color of the logos might be different thing:

"Red means "stop" and green means "go." "

I haven´t never seen green person.
    Meet my dad after he is done working the house with paint
    | Likes sister herb liked this post

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him [59:23]

chat Quote

Kiro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Black is awesome.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

At the time when you have enough wisdom in your heart, you will stop seeing difference between colors. :smile:

(And again I meant colors of the skin - wisdom doesn´t make you color-blind in general.)
    | Likes ardianto liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Human have various skin colors. There are who black, there are who brown, there are who yellow, there are who white. But they have same heart color. So, if you judge someone from physical appearance, you will differentiate people based on skin color. But if judge someone by his heart, then you will not see the difference between the black, the brown, the yellow, the white.

chat Quote

Linkdeutscher's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: black is as good a color as any other

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    I still dont understand how saudi women can only wear black lol

That is so DUMB

Scimi
    How is that DUMB?

If anything it's highly praiseworthy, what do you want them to do? Wear colorful rainbow lollypop abayas and hijabs??
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As the climate is hot in Saudi Arabia and sun is shining, it might be better to use white, not black clothes. No need to look like a lollipop.

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As the climate is hot in Saudi Arabia and sun is shining, it might be better to use white, not black clothes. No need to look like a lollipop.
    White already worn by Saudi men as color of their thobes. So Saudi women must wear black as opposite color the men's clothes. Saudi have their own dress code.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for your answer. This is the thing I like in this forum the most - these kind of discussions arouse my curiosity and force me to read many articles about several Islamic questions.

I met a sister in Turkey, dressed in black. When I asked why black, she cited a Hadith. What is this Hadith? Do women need to dress in black? I read a Hadith that our Prophet preferred white. Can women dress in white? Can you explain the importance of color in dress? If color is related to being less attractive, it may be that in some countries black may be more attractive than white. What do you think?

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

The most required quality in the dress of the Muslim woman is that it should be large and thick enough to cover her complete body. It should also be modest and should not be similar to men's dress. The colour or the quality of the dress does not have any importance as long as this dress meets all the above conditions.
    As for the Hadith the sister mentioned in which the Prophet asked Muslim women to wear black coloured clothes, we do not know any Hadith with this meaning and we do not know any Scholar who urged Muslim women to wear black clothes. But there is a Hadith proving that wearing black coloured clothes is permissible. Imam Bukhari narrated from Umm Khalid she said: "Some clothes were presented to Allah's Apostle as a gift and there was a black Khamisa with it. The Prophet asked (his companions), "To whom do you suggest we give this Khamisa?" The people kept quiet. Then he said, "Bring me Um Khalid." So I was brought to him and he dressed me with it with his own hands and said twice, "May you live so long that you will wear out many garments."
    A woman is not obliged to wear a black cloth since the evidences prove that any colour could be worn if it meets the above Islamic conditions.
    As for the Hadith you read and which urges Muslims to wear white clothes it is a sound Hadeeth. The Prophet said: "Wear white garments, for they are the best and the cleanest and you enshroud dead in them".
    As for your question about women wearing white clothes we did not find any evidence prohibiting wearing white colour for women, as we did not also find any scholar who prohibits it. But one should be careful of two things:
    1. If the woman is in a country where women do not wear white garments and only men wear them, it is better for women to avoid wearing clothes of such colour to avoid imitating men, and to avoid a dress of fame or celebrity. The Prophet prohibited it. The Prophet said: "If any one wears a garment to gain fame Allah will clothe him in a disgraced garment on the day of Resurrection". The scholars said: "Every garment which is unique and not similar to the general garments of people is considered as a garment worn for gaining fame".
    2. A woman is asked to be well covered and dressed modestly. No doubt, that colours other than white are more appropriate for this purpose. As for preferring the white colour it is desirable as mentioned above. Muslim scholars like the green colour too for the Hadith of Abu Rimthah he said: "I saw two green garments over the Prophet". Moreover this is the garment of the dwellers of The Paradise. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Their garments will be of fine green silk, and gold embroidery.} [76: 21].
    Some scholars dislike wearing pure red coloured clothes and clothes dyed with saffron while others do not dislike them. There are Hadiths that the Prophet wore a red garment, and other Hadith that he wore two garments dyed with saffron.

Allah knows best.
    http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=82314
    | Likes ardianto liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    How is that DUMB?

If anything it's highly praiseworthy, what do you want them to do? Wear colorful rainbow lollypop abayas and hijabs??
    Wear WHITE - the colour of purity.

Scimi

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Wear WHITE - the colour of purity.

Scimi
    Oh, Scimi, seem like they are angry at you.

A7015723 1 - black is as good a color as any other
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

YEAH - wear black in the desert heat

very smart

Scimi

chat Quote

T L's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Black is an amazing colour. It is humble just as much as white. I wear it to not draw attention to myself and would rather merge with the shadows than stick out like a sore thumb.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

merge with the shadows lol - DARK!!!

Muslims do not hide.

Scim

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! black is as good a color as any other Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. black is as good a color as any other